Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old February 28th, 2023, 06:16 AM   #21
Terra
Nothing.

Syrus quietly groaned, but blushed and squeaked as he felt his pants being undone. He squirmed subconsciously, which would probably make it easier to take his pants down if that decision was made.

Jaden gritted his teeth, the occasional yelp escaping his mouth as his spanking continued. He kicked a leg, feeling the sting building as he resisted the urge to try and stop his punishment.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Old February 28th, 2023, 06:19 AM   #22
Sinclair

Tenzin noticed the wiggling that ensued and smirked a little, giving off some playful feeling as he used that to his advantage, once the fly had been opened. He reached back around and gripped the back of his pants, and swiftly they would pull away, the squirming serving to make this easier, and more embarrassing for poor Syrus, his boyfriends nature definitely shined through best when spanking was involved.

“Heh, already yelping and I haven’t even bared you yet. Not used to such a feeling?” He taunted his rival for a moment as he slapped, giving a few quicker ones in succession to throw him off any pattern and to be a bit more evil with it as he smirked

May the world be blessed and those around me find happiness

Old February 28th, 2023, 06:31 AM   #23
Terra
Nothing.

Syrus blushed red as his pants were pulled down, exposing his underwear. He squirmed more, but was glad it was that those two in the room during this.

Jaden tried to ignore the teases and jabs from Duke as the spanking went on. He kicked with the confusing set of spanks that came and blushed heavily as he tried stifling his yelps.

Old February 28th, 2023, 06:33 AM   #24
Sinclair

Tenzin smiled wider seeing that as he got them down, and immediately followed up with a smack to his backside once more, he much prefered the privacy they shared for this, but also knew if he got to noisy with his yelping someone might hear. He wouldn’t vocalize that concern though, knowing Syrus would probably explode in embarrassment.

Duke slapped a little harder in turn at being ignored, taking it up a notch as he glanced sideways at him. “I asked a question~” he continued at that strength for the moment to goad him into cooperating

Old February 28th, 2023, 06:43 AM   #25
Terra
Nothing.

Syrus made a more audible yelp as the seat of his underwear was smacked. He let out a soft groan, a leg kicking as the sting built more without the protection of his pants.

Jaden openly yelled at the harder smacks to his backside. “Gah! Ow! N-No, I’m not!” He said with a grunt.

Old February 28th, 2023, 06:45 AM   #26
Sinclair

Tenzin chuckled at that, the sound making him an amused boyfriend as he always found the sounds and mannerisms of his partner to be both parts equally charming and adorable as he smacked away, sometimes giving a rub between slaps just to comfort him.

“That’s what I thought~ you’d do good to remember to speak sometimes.” He teased and toned them back down once again as he slapped, satisfied for the moment

Old February 28th, 2023, 10:10 AM   #27
Terra
Nothing.

Syrus shifted, trying to keep still. But between the stings and the rubs, he was feeling both embarrassed and relaxed respectively. In fact, the rubbing was starting to get him feeling particularly good.

Jaden yelped, his legs kicking from the embarrassment. “Try saying that when you’re the one in this position!” He said back as he blushed even more.

Old February 28th, 2023, 05:18 PM   #28
Sinclair

Tenzin noticed he had started getting a mixed sense of feeling from this as he continued, this giving him no reason to quit

“Then I guess you better win.” He challenged with a confident smirk as the poor boys boxers started coming down now

Old February 28th, 2023, 08:32 PM   #29
Terra
Nothing.

Syrus continued with his yelps and squirms, his legs occasionally kicking from the smacks.

Jaden opened his mouth to retort, but all that came out was a gasp as his backside was bared, leaving him to squirm more.

Old March 1st, 2023, 05:25 PM   #30
Sinclair

“Oh it’s not that bad is it?” Hengiggled a bit down at his boyfriend as he continued to strike, the man finding his kicking and squirming to be even cuter and get him excited

Duke glanced aside and saw he was threatening to comment and smirked knowing he had succeeded and silencing him as he pat and rubbed his bared backside a bit, enjoying this more than he should admit

Tags
academy, sinclair, spank, yugioh