Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old March 28th, 2023, 07:27 PM   #21
DB fanboy
Gold Member

"Let me go! You can't just act like this!" Tea yelled. "You're probably the one who has been going around challenging people to shadow games, aren't you?" she asked furiously.

Old March 28th, 2023, 07:40 PM   #22
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Tony smirked and looked at her and then nodded. "Correct, and now you are stuck in this game until one of us wins." He teased and then blew her a kiss before sitting there waiting. "Your turn my dear." He teased her.

Old April 19th, 2023, 06:01 AM   #23
DB fanboy
Gold Member

"Gah..." Tea grumbled. She didn't have any cards in her hand to help her at the moment and could thus only accept her own and Warrior Lady of the Wasteland's fate. She drew, and finally got a useful card. "I sacrifice my Warrior Lady to summon... Dark Magician Girl" she huffed. "And with this card, I strengthen her" she added and played a spell.

Old April 19th, 2023, 12:12 PM   #24
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He smirked and looked at her with her Dark Magician Girl on the field and then nodded. "Mhmm she's really cute you two will look great side by side with red cheeks." He winked.

Old April 21st, 2023, 08:37 PM   #25
DB fanboy
Gold Member

"N-no, I... I play..." Tea tried to say, but dropped her card in the process. She was simply unable to handle it anymore, and as such couldn't hold onto her cards.

Old April 21st, 2023, 08:45 PM   #26
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He chuckled at her while she was not fighting back. She seemed to be confused and he laughed a little more at her at the woman. "Oh are you going to submit already?" He asked her teasingly.

Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:24 PM   #27
DB fanboy
Gold Member

"You're a bastard" Dark Magician girl said angrily, feeling her buns being roasted and her player unable to take the pain anymore. "A bastard, plain and simple. I doubt even your own mother loves you".

Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:15 AM   #28
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"Maybe, maybe not but you'll be loving me soon enough, you and your Dark Magician girl since she looks just too cute not to make sit at my side with you." He threatened her as they looked at one another. "Shall we continue this naughty game?"

Old June 23rd, 2023, 07:43 AM   #29
DB fanboy
Gold Member

Tea could barely even hold her cards anymore. The pain was already unbearable, and so was her fear. She nervously clung to whatever hope she had that someone could rescue her soon. "I... I draw" she tried to say, although nothing too useful came up, but at least she could use it for now. "I activate Momentary Truce" she almost whispered.

(Tbh I don't know if she even has this card, lol. I just thought I'd wing it)

Old June 23rd, 2023, 04:54 PM   #30
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He smiled and looked at the beauty there as he chuckled softly while watching her. “Hiding all you want won’t change anything I will beat you in a Deal and when I do I’ll have you all to myself and claim that beauty.

(All good)

Tags
game, noblelance, spanking, yugioh