Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SDs: Spanking Dragons (For nomoewoes)
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:30 AM   #1
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! SDs: Spanking Dragons (For nomoewoes)

Yusei and Akiza had recently been named the official caregivers, of Leo and Luna. As a result, they were moving into their penthouse, to take care of them, when their parents were away...which was most of the time. Yusei carried a box into the penthouse, and set it down with others. He then smiled at his girlfriend.

"That's the last of mine Akiza" he said, "Do you have any more to bring in?"

Leo was smiling, as he and Luna watched their new guardians move in.

"Isn't this neat Sis?" he asked, eagerly.

Old April 18th, 2024, 03:44 PM   #2
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Phew! Nope, that should be the last of it!” Akiza said with a smile as she wiped the sweat from her brow with her hand before smiling as she walked up to Yusei and gave him a quick kiss. “Moving sure does make you sweaty! I’m going to need a nice long bath!” She said with a smile

Luna sat on the couch, finishing up this week’s homework way before it is due. “I guess… but we saw them all the time before this anyway. It’s nothing special. And also, we don’t need to be third wheels.” She said, looking up to see the couple kiss as she gagged. “See what I mean…”

Old April 19th, 2024, 01:43 AM   #3
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"Good" he said, returning the kiss, "We can start unloading boxes, after we clean up."

"Aw come on Sis" said Leo, "Having them live here, is gonna be great! We'll stay up late, watching movies, dueling, and lots of other fun stuff!"

When she grimaced and groaned, he turned to look, and winced.

"Ugh" he groaned, "Ok...I agree with you there. Get a room you two!"

Yusei looked at the twins, and couldn't help smirking at their disgust, about them kissing.

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; April 19th, 2024 at 12:45 PM.

Old April 21st, 2024, 09:27 PM   #4
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Sounds like a date!” Akiza said as she gave him another peck before looking at the grossed out twins and giggling to herself. She fanned herself down and took off her jacket to reveal a black tanktop. “I’ll get us a few waters.” She said as she made her way into the kitchen.

“I guess so, I just hope we don’t get on each others nerves and resent each other…” Luna said as she gagged and shook her head at the second kiss. “But if I go that gaga over a boy, slap me!”

Old April 21st, 2024, 11:12 PM   #5
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"Aw, we'll never resent those guys" he chuckled.

He grimaced at their second kiss, and then smirked at Luna's request.

"Ok" he chuckled, "Just don't get upset, when it happens."

Yusei kissed Akiza back, and then followed her.

"Akiza" he asked, softly, "I'm sure you heard what Leo said just now. We might wanna eventually sit down with the twins down, and have a talk."

Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:08 AM   #6
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Oh I won’t be mad! If I end up like that, I’d be better off buried in a hole!” Luna proclaimed as she was still in a phase of showing no interest in guys, atleast not yet.

“You think so?” Akiza asked as she was bent down in the fridge to gather water bottles, giving one to Yusei before grabbing one for her and 2 for the twins before standing up

Old April 24th, 2024, 02:36 AM   #7
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

Leo chuckled, at the idea of Luna falling in love.

"Yep" he said, taking the drink she offered him, "We need to make sure they don't think us being their guardians, means a free pass from behaving."

He smirked when she bent over again, and got herself and the twins a drink. When she straightened up, he nodded.

"Come on" he said, giving her a playful swat, on the seat of her pants, "We can drink these, while we talk to them."

He then opened his drink, as he started to the door.

Old April 25th, 2024, 03:45 PM   #8
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Luna pushed those thoughts out herself and shook her head as she reached over, grabbed her deck and began to look through it. The twins have a dueling exam coming up and she wants to make sure she’s ready. Maybe Yusei will practice duel her? It’s not like all of her other classmates have a champion living with them

Akiza gasped at the swat to the seat of her pants, making her nearly drop the waters. She was able to compose herself as she blushed before she followed her boyfriend out of the room

Old April 28th, 2024, 05:07 AM   #9
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

Yusei chuckled at Akiza's reaction, and the smirk she gave him afterwards.

When they entered the living room again, they went over to the twins.

"Kids" said Yusei, seriously, "We need to have a chat."

"About what?" asked Leo, smiling, as Azika gave them their drinks, "Planning all the fun we're gonna have?"

Yusei shook his head, and indicated the couch Luna was sitting on.

"Have a seat" he said.

Leo blinked in confusion, as he sat next to Luna.

Yusei and Akiza, then sat on the other couch, facing them.

Old April 29th, 2024, 03:58 PM   #10
nomoewoes
Gold Member

As Luna was going through her deck, she was startled as she heard Yusei’s voice boom through the quiet room. She saw the look on his face and she immediately started to get nervous though she had no idea why. “I-Is there a problem, Yusei?” She asked, putting the cards down on a table

Akiza looked a bit confused too but decided to go along with her boyfriends actions and words as she placed the twins waters on the table before she stood next to him

Tags
dragons, nomoewoes, sds, spanking, yugioh