Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old May 10th, 2024, 12:55 PM   #11
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"No...nothing's wrong" he said, "It's just that I heard you two talking just now, and thought we should talk about it."

The twins looked at each other, and then at them.

"What do you mean?" asked Leo.

"Well" said Yusei, "From what I heard, you're real happy and excited, to have us as your guardians. And I have to admit...we are too."

He smiled at his girlfriend, to see if she wanted to add something

Yusei then looked at the twins again.

"However" he said, "I also heard something, that made me think this talk was needed. You think that...now that we're your caregivers...it's gonna be nonstop fun. Staying up late, watching movies, dueling, and lots of other fun stuff?"

Leo smiled at that

"Yeah" he said, "It's gonna be awesome!"

(Note: I broke this into two parts, so you could react to both.)

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; May 14th, 2024 at 12:34 PM.

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:45 PM   #12
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Luna had a sinking feeling about this as Yusei began talking. It wasn’t normal for them. They were used to doing whatever they wanted at home without taking to anyone. And when hanging around with Yusei, the conversation always drifted to duel monsters, D-Wheels and saving the world. But this is different, it feels very much like she was being lectured. All the while, Akiza was following his lead but she still was not sure where this was going

The sister sighed as Leo interrupted Yusei to exclaim how excited he is. With a glare, she stomped on his foot lightly to get him to keep quiet. “Hush! Let Yusei finish!” She demanded. Being brother and sister, they were used to light violence between each other whenever they got into an argument. And with no authority figure to look up to, they didn’t know any better. “Both of you better pay attention! This is important!” Akiza called out before giving the floor back to Yusei. She still was not sure where this was going but if she had to guess, he was about to set some ground rules

Old May 11th, 2024, 05:44 PM   #13
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"OW!" cried Leo, grabbing his foot, "Geez Luna! That hurt! I was just agreeing with him!"

He glared at her, angrily. Up until then, he and Luna had been in charge of disciplining each other, since their parents were always away.

"I oughta..." he started, reaching towards her.

"Back off Leo" said Yusei, stopping him, "We're still talking. And Luna...you don't hurt your brother!"

Leo looked at him, and then backed off...deciding to deal with his sister, later.

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; May 11th, 2024 at 06:33 PM.

Old May 12th, 2024, 02:26 PM   #14
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“It’s your fault for being rude! This is why you always have listening problems! You want to get your words out first before anyone could say anything!” Luna scolded her brother, wagging a finger at him as is she’s the older sister when that’s definitely not the case.

When her name was brought up, she quickly turned in that direction. “B-But Yusei…” she started as Akiza shook her head. “Look who’s not letting him finish now.” She said, causing Luna to stumble with her words before quieting down. She’s so used to scolding Leo but she has to learn it’s not her place right now with the couple in the room

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:41 PM   #15
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"As I was saying" said Yusei, "We are gonna have lots of fun, and Akiza and I, are looking forward to it. But you two need to realize, that that's not the only thing we're here for. We're here to look after you, keep you safe, and enforce the rules. Meaning from here on out, you have to obey us, and follow rules we give you, as well as your parents' rules. Am I clear so far?"

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:46 PM   #16
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Akiza was nodding along as Yusei talked, Still she was not fully understanding where he was going with this, but she was enough of a believer to trust in him and what he had in mind. “I do but unless you explained it with a comic book or a video game, Leo probably has no idea what you’re talking about!” Luna sniped at her brother once again

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:49 PM   #17
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"Hey!" cried Leo, "I understand! Don't act like I'm stupid!"

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:52 PM   #18
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“I’m not calling you stupid, I’m just saying you have a hard time paying attention in stuff that doesn’t interest you! That’s one reason why your math grades are so bad.” Luna responded as Akiza put her hand to her head and sighed. This wasn’t exactly going great…

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:55 PM   #19
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"Enough Luna!" scolded Yusei, "Don't insult you're brother!"

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:57 PM   #20
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“I’m not insulting him! It’s the truth!” Luna defended herself. In her mind, she did nothing wrong. This back and forth was a daily thing for the twins and without proper supervision, they never knew any better

Tags
dragons, nomoewoes, sds, spanking, yugioh