Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:34 PM   #11
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Mina squeaked as she was now restrained in the embarrassing cuffs with her cleavage left on full display in her new outfit. “Y-You can’t do this!”

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:41 PM   #12
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"I can and have." He told her as he proved the point by grabbing her breasts and giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. Once he did do that he'd inspect the rest of her. "Mhmmm not bad overall, you'll do fine for what I need and the message I need to send." He scoffed and then pulled her over his lap where her chair had been formerly. Her ass high in the air in her tight shorts as he rubbed her bottom.

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:45 PM   #13
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Mina blushed as her large chest was groped and before she could say anything, she was given a kiss kiss on her lips, which made her stamper and blush. She was so flustered, she didn’t notice she was being bent over his lap with her large bubble butt being exposed for him to see and pat

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:46 PM   #14
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"My my, a lovely cop you definitely improved with this attire." He taunted her and before long her tight shorts were yanked down, a thong had been gifted her there, her breasts were braless in her outfit as he began to spank her helpless, exposed cheeks now.

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:50 PM   #15
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“L-Let me go! I’m not even a duelist! Eep!” Mina gasped as her shorts were pulled down to reveal her thong that was in between her large bubble butt. Before she could say anything, the spanks began and made her gasp and howl as her backside was assaulted, a pink color already forming as her cheeks jiggled

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:51 PM   #16
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"I know that's why you've went straight to the loser's punishment." He taunted her as he spanked her large bubble butt while the other hand groped her ample breasts. "A slutty little cop like you should be serving drunks in a nightclub not running around the s streets." He was dismissive of her as he continued to spank her firmly over his lap.

Old June 1st, 2023, 08:56 PM   #17
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“S-Stop! Ah! Ow! Ahhh!” Mina complained as her backside was given the thrashing of her life, thing got a whole lot worse as she was fondle on her shirt clad chest. Instinctively, she reached back to block the spanks

Old June 1st, 2023, 09:06 PM   #18
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Try and she might her cuffed wrists kept her from covering her shapely spankable cheeks. The man's hand decided to go up and under her top to fondle the orbs directly now given her rejection of his desires. "You are mine here and will continue to be so, after I've left a mark on you." He warned her with a grin.

Old June 1st, 2023, 09:10 PM   #19
nomoewoes
Gold Member

As she wonder what he meant, Mina felt herself getting wetter in between her legs as her nipples were now being played with under her clothes, making her toes curl and groan

Old June 1st, 2023, 09:16 PM   #20
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He laughed a bit and looked at her while her nipples seemed to be getting harder from his touch. "I think you are enjoying this a bit." He mocked her dismissively spanking her sit spots repeatedly as punishment.

Tags
5ds, generation, lance, noble, yugioh