Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Yugioh 5Ds: Speeding to be Heights (for CrystalLip)
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:26 PM   #1
finkfly90
Gold Member

Default Yugioh 5Ds: Speeding to be Heights (for CrystalLip)

Time has passed since the defeat of the Dark Signers and the world is finally at peace thanks to Yusei and friends. With the completion of the bridge complete, Satalite and New Domino City are one unified city as the construction of both cities are well on the way.

In the top of their apartment building, Leo was sitting on the couch constructing his deck and rebuilding some aspects of it. He was determined to get stronger so he can be the one keeping everyone safe and not Yusei and friends. Things are a lot more calm for his sister though, who is going back to school and talking to friends like nothing ever happened. Although, during this time, he did notice that the boys in school keeping their eyes on Luna, making him get angry. She can’t have a boyfriend! Not on her watch! But how can he stop that from happening?

Old January 23rd, 2021, 08:59 PM   #2
DMG

While Leo was working on his deck, Luna finally got home. Usually, the two would go home together, but often these days she would be stopped in the hallway by a classmate or two who wanted to talk to her. Today Luna had helped a really timid boy (his cheeks were always flushed, and he stammered when they locked eyes) on Fusion Theory.

"Leo, I'm home," said Luna. She took off her shoes and slipped her feet into some slippers. Walking toward her room, she stopped in the living room to see Leo working on his deck. "Are you working on your deck again? You know that's not going to help you in class, right? Tomorrow is a lesson on Warrior monsters." And Leo's monsters were machine, so he really should be studying up if he didn't want to flunk again.

Old January 24th, 2021, 03:55 PM   #3
finkfly90
Gold Member

Leo could here the two talking outside thanks to the walls being very thin. He knew he had to do something to make sure she never gets a boyfriend! But he just needs her to drop her guard. When his sister approached to confront him about his deck building skills, she uncharacteristicly just shrugged instead of getting all upset.

“I can duel with any deck for school.” He claimed, even though past experiences told them otherwise. “I’m getting my deck ready for the Junior Dueling Championships coming up! Winner gets a chance to be one of the first two own the Junior Duel Runners!” He said, showing a picture on the table of a Duel Runner that looks smaller had has tools to make it look sturdy. “It’s still in the prototype phase so it should be regularly available in a couple years at least. “You should compete too...” He told her as he began to look back down at the cards

Old January 24th, 2021, 04:06 PM   #4
DMG

"Can you now?" hummed Luna, unconvinced by Leo's show of confidence. He really needed to focus less on talking about how good he was and more time on actually becoming good. But Luna didn't really want to rehash that conversation. Leo was stubborn. She sat down and peered at the screen. "Huh? Why not just have Yusei build you one? Also, how are you even going to ride that? You can't even ride a normal bike without crying."

As for dueling.... "I don't know if I'm interested in dueling competitively anymore."

When Luna was just a child, she good enough at the game to go pro. She was the youngest in history to ever do that. Then she fell into the coma, and when she woke up, dueling always made her head hurt because of her suppressed memories. Dueling didn't do any of that to Luna anymore, but these days she was content on cheering on Leo and watching him get better at the game. Of course, he still couldn't beat her, she thought with a smile.

Old January 24th, 2021, 04:23 PM   #5
finkfly90
Gold Member

“I could have Yusei build me one but I don’t want him to fix ALL of my problems.” Leo claimed as she began to replace a few cards in his deck. “I want to win this one or lose trying.” He claimed as he then turned all of his focus on his cards, growing silent as she claimed she was done dueling competitively. Little did she know, he was just waiting for his moment to strike. Possibly waiting for her her to enter her bedroom

Old January 24th, 2021, 04:34 PM   #6
DMG

Luna sighed. Leo was being way too stubborn about this. But she understood not wanting to rely on Yusei. Everyone always relied on Yusei, them especially. She also wanted to be strong enough that she could stand on her own two feet without needing him to save her when things got rough. "Well, I'm going to do my homework. I wanted to finish it earlier so I could hang out with Patty, but that boy really struggles with Fusion Theory." She frowned. "I don't really get how he's in AP Fusion with me."

Leo sucked at Fusion Theory, but even he would have been a better fit to take that class with her.

Luna shrugged. Maybe the boy would improve? She hoped so.

Luna walked down the hall to her room. Her room was very large, the privilege of being a rich kid. It was pink, well-kept, and had an assortment of stuffed animals. There was a large expensive desk, a bookshelf, and all the sort.

Old January 24th, 2021, 04:40 PM   #7
finkfly90
Gold Member

As Luna left and shut the door to her room, Leo began to smirk. His plan to keep his sister alone forever was about to be put into place. But what did he want to do first? Give her an ugly haircut, feed her until she becomes chubby or maybe dress her up in a goofy outfit? Decisions decisions... he thought to himself as he collected a bag from his room and began to put various supplies in it

Old January 24th, 2021, 04:51 PM   #8
DMG

Luna was oblivious to Leo's schemes and plans. In the safety of her room, Luna began her after school-routine. Luna set her bag on her desk and then went to her closet, where she changed out of her school uniform into her typical outfit. Then Luna pulled her desk chair out, sat her bottom on it, and began the monotonous task of completing it. It was mostly review, thankfully, so Luna was able to create a good pace. She would be done in no time!

Old January 24th, 2021, 05:06 PM   #9
finkfly90
Gold Member

As Luna was deep into studying, Leo creaked open her door to make as little noise as possible. He knows she probably has her headphones on so sneaking in should cause little issues. He army crawled on the floor while making very little movements.

As soon as he was right behind her chair. He stood up in a quick motion, reached into the back of her shorts and pulled her underwear up in a violent wedgie, exposing the underwear she chose to wear today as he grinned evilly

Old January 24th, 2021, 05:38 PM   #10
DMG

Leo was correct. Luna had her earbuds plugged into her ears, and she was peacefully listening to her favorite songs while working on her homework. This is why Luna was completely and totally surprised when out of nowhere, a searing pain erupted in her bottom. "Oooohoh!" she hissed in pain, yelping on top of that.

Luna turned to see Leo holding her Kuriboh-themed underwear up high. "Leo!! What are you doing?! Stop, that hurts!" She said, angrily, slapping his hands away.

Tags
5ds, crystallip, heights, speeding, yugioh