Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old March 21st, 2022, 11:15 PM   #21
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yusei gave a final volly to the seat of his underwear as the spanking was wrapping up. Soon, the alarm went off and he gave one final spank to the middle of his butt. He then dropped the brush and immediately began to rub his back, letting him calm down before he gets put into the corner

Luna continued to sob loudly even after the spanking wrapped. Her bare tush was red and crimson, along with her thighs and sit spots. Her pants and underwear rested in her ankles as she realized she wasn’t being spanked anymore and began to calm down

Old March 21st, 2022, 11:49 PM   #22
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Leo when the final spanks came crashing down had burst into tears. Despite not being given a bare bottom spanking like his sister the burning pain and guilt was enough to drive the boy into tears as appreciated the comfort that Yusei was giving him.

Akiza first pulls Luna panties back over her bottom and then helps the girl into a hug. Letting Luna rest her head on shoulder while she hugs the girl. No doubt she would still put Luna in the corner but right now she was more focused on comforting the girl in her lap.

Old March 21st, 2022, 11:55 PM   #23
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yusei continued to pat Leo’s back gently and waited for him to calm down. After a good amount of time, he helped him stand on his feet and kept a stern but caring demeanor on as he pointed at an empty corner. “Nose in the corner. No talking or rubbing unless you want round 2.” He warned, giving him a spank to get going

Luna accepted the hug, even as she calmed down she clung to Akiza while sniffling. With her pants still around her ankles, she didn’t bring attention to it as she hope Akiza wouldn’t notice. As she hugged, she winced as she saw how red Leo’s butt was under his briefs

Old March 22nd, 2022, 12:25 AM   #24
Bare Harold
Gold Member

After being said on his feet, Leo didn't even think twice about fighting against the orders he was given as he makes his way into the corner having his nose touch where the two walls intersect. Even though he wasn't told he also instinctly places both his hands on the back of his head.

Akiza does the same thing to Luna has she sets the green haired girl on her feet. "Same thing for you too Luna. Nose in the corner, no talking or rubbing or else I will start all over again this time all your bare bottom." Akiza warned the green hair girl as she gives her a quick spank to get her moving. Once the two twins were in the corner, Akiza got to work collecting their pajama pants and plays and gets in the basket that you say brought in. She then goes into their rooms and does the same picking up there cell phones and their dueling decks.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 12:32 AM   #25
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yusei nodded as he went back and forth watching the two well spanked and sore twins while Akiza collects everything for their grounding. He made sure they listened as he didn’t want to spank them again, but he will if challenged

Luna yelped at the spank but shuffled her way to the corner and did as she was told to. Her nose was now touching the corner as she smelt the wall and placed her hands on her head. As Akiza walked over any took her pants from around her ankles, Luna huffed but did not protest any further in fear of getting spanked. She might be in trouble in Akiza doesn’t find her phone though. Luna’s been addicted to it recently, so addicted that she hid it in between her mattress on her bed before she went downstairs

Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:02 AM   #26
Bare Harold
Gold Member

After finding Luna's phone and duel deck the only thing she was missing to collect was the girl's cell phone. Huffing in frustration, then goes downstairs and walks over the world my currently in the corner. "Luna, where did you put your cell phone?" Akiza question the green eyed girl in the corner. She was going to get it one way or another and if that makes turning Luna over her lap once again for a second bare bottom spanking then by all means she would. Or even a more embarrassing and painful punishment.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:07 AM   #27
nomoewoes
Gold Member

As the footstep echoed throughout the house, everyone expected Yusei and everyone expected her to have a full container of objects and clothing that will be taken away for a few days. But when Akiza was in view, she wasn’t looking satisfied one bit. Luna gulped but decided to play dumb as there was no way Akiza could find it on her own. “I-I don’t know… it was on my desk last time I saw it.”

Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:16 AM   #28
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Luna I know you're lying to me because I heard you on your phone last night. Now you have two options tell me the truth and tell me where your phone is or if you don't I will start making things even worse for you by start borrowing some of Leo's tricks to use against you." Akiza warns as she has witnessed more than her fair share of tactics that the twins have used against one another. If it wasn't giving each other noogies, then it was wedgies, arm burns and much much more. Akiza never done any of those herself but if her hand is forced then she might have to.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:26 AM   #29
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Luna’s eyes went wide as she had flashbacks to all the tricks Leo did to her just a couple days ago. When Akiza was out of the house; Leo gave her a wedgie, gave her a swirly and even sat on her face with his bare butt, leading to Leo getting spanked right then and there. She should probably tell the truth but she kept telling herself she won’t get caught. “I-I seriously don’t know… Maybe Leo took it?”

Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:03 AM   #30
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"That's not true!" Leo shouted while he was in the corner immediately forgetting one of the rules. Meanwhile Akita was rubbing the temples of her forehead and frustration. Even after giving them a spanking they were still not being truthful or well behaved.

"Luna I'm giving you one last warning tell me where the phone is and I'll let you off the hook if he don't then no doubt you.going to be punished.again." Akiza warned Luna once again as she puts even more pressure by getting down to Luna's level and wraps a arm around her waist making her stick her bottom out as she was ready to inflict more pain on it.

Tags
5ds, bare, harold, notch, yugioh