Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Yugioh 5ds: Twin Trouble (for zenith)
Old July 21st, 2019, 04:44 PM   #1
finkfly90
Gold Member

Default Yugioh 5ds: Twin Trouble (for zenith)

"Leo wait up!" Called out the girl member of the twin, dressed in her normal red shirt, pinkish hoodie and matching shorts as the ran down the empty street. They were on the way to Akiza's home to pay them a visit. They were almost there but there were in for the surprise of their lives. Luna gathered that her brother was really excited to duel them today, but she thought they should've called ahead...

"This is the fourth time this week this happened Yusei, you know what I have to do, don't you?" Akiza asked with her hands on her hips. The were in the living room currently with their bed upstairs sporting a red spot on the front.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 12:45 AM   #2
zenith
Gold Member

Leo slowed down a little so Luna could catch up. He had to remind himself sometimes that his sister just wasn't as strong as he was. "Sorry, Luna!" Leo said, "But this is the first tag duel I've had in a long time! Plus, if I am going to be a pro duelist, I need to duel with the best as much as possible!" Leo didn't think about calling ahead. A duelist had to be ready to throw down at any time!

Yusei threw up his hands in defense as he stepped back from the psychic duelist. "Come on, it's not that bad. It will wash out easily enough. Besides, everyone has an accident every once in a while! I am sure that it's nothing." Yusei didn't believe a word he was saying. He hoped Akiza did.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:41 AM   #3
finkfly90
Gold Member

"Leo! You can duel them at anytime! Just calm down!" Luna pleaded, quickly becoming out of breath as they soon reached their property and made it to the front door.

"No excuses Yusei, I need to set a standard." Akiza said simply as she stood him onto his feet and began undoing his pant and pulled them and his underwear to his ankles to reveal his naked front. After a few seconds, she sat down and pulled him over her knee stomach first.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 10:40 AM   #4
zenith
Gold Member

Leo went inside and said, "Yeah, but I haven't dueled them both in a while! And besides, I thought you would be happy to see Yusei and Akiza more often?" Leo then turned the corner and saw Yusei over Akiza's knee, pantless. "What is going on?" Leo whispered, confused.

"Aki," Yusei yelped at being pulled over her knee. "Are you sure this is needed? I mean, surely there are better options that spanking me right? And...errr, if you wet the bed like this, then I'll have to do the same thing, right?" Yusei didn't realize that he wasn't going to be just spanked today.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 12:55 PM   #5
finkfly90
Gold Member

"I-I am... but... but... Leo! You can't just go i-..." Luna blushed as she was asked if she liked seeing Akiza and Yusei, Akiza being like and older sister to her and having a childish crush on Yusei. Here thought complete stopped and her face burnt bright red as she had an eyeful of Yusei's bare bottom.

"Of course! If it happens to me, you can do the same thing." Akiza said with a slight blush at the thought before bringing her palm down on the rear. "But you're soon going to see that this is the tip of the iceberg!"

Old July 22nd, 2019, 01:09 PM   #6
zenith
Gold Member

Leo held his arm out so Luna couldn't go any further as he stared at the scene before them. "Luna, do you have any idea why Akiza is spanking Yusei? I always thought he was the sort of guy who wouldn't take that sort of thing from anyone."

"The tip of the iceberg?" Yusei questioned. "What do yiu mean by that, Aki?" Yusei asked as his rear end was turning redder and redder. Hr was letting out more yelps at the spanking and was becoming a little afraid of what would come next.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 01:23 PM   #7
finkfly90
Gold Member

Luna just shrugged her arm, not wanting to get caught. She knew she shouldn't be watching this but she couldn't look away as Yusei's bottom completely changed color.

Akiza ignored his questioning as she focused on the spanking, he'll soon find out what his future held as she alternated smacks between the cheeks. She even smacked his sit spots and thighs a little bit.

Old July 22nd, 2019, 08:56 PM   #8
zenith
Gold Member

Leo's feelings for Yusei and Akiza were a reversed version of Luna's. Although, he was blushing because he was imagining Akiza over his knee. He looked at Luna curiously, "whay else do you Akiza will do?" Leo whispered.

Yusei yelped and jumpaed at Akiza's ministrations. The spanks to his sit-spots hurt the most. "Aki, do you really need to spank me there?" Yusei asked. He would be completely humiliated if he knew the twins were watching.

Old July 23rd, 2019, 12:09 AM   #9
finkfly90
Gold Member

"Shhh..." Luna whispered with her finger over her mouth in an attempt to shush her brother, if Akiza knew they were watching there would be no doubt that they would be next over Akiza's knee.

"I will spank you wherever I want!" Akiza responded plainly as she punished him roughly, picking up the pace as she alternated between cheeks.

Old July 23rd, 2019, 12:26 AM   #10
zenith
Gold Member

Leo nodded and quieted down as he didn't want to be caught. He watched and was kind of fascinated how Yusei didn't do anything to really fight back. He found it especially strange since he didn't think that Yusei was that much weaker then Akiza. In fact, Leo was pretty sure Yusei was stronger. Did that mean he was allowing the spanking?

Yusei did struggle in her lap, but all he did was cause his rear end to move more. "Come on Aki, what if Jack, Crow or the twins were here? Would you let them watch as you spanked me? I wouldn't let them watch if it was reversed. I would want to keep it private." Yusei, still held on to the delusion of mercy.

Tags
5ds, trouble, twin, yugioh, zenith