Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Yugioh: Yugi’s Little Misunderstanding (for Kager)
Old July 16th, 2023, 03:49 PM   #1
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Default Yugioh: Yugi’s Little Misunderstanding (for Kager)

After his 18th birthday, Yugi planned on growing up and really taking charge in his life. All of his friends are older than him and either lived by themselves or were living with a romantic partner. Despite being an adult now, he remained embarrassingly short. He still has not grown an inch since he became the world dueling champ and it’s getting to the point where he’s not sure he’ll ever grow. He’s still afraid of going to theme parks because he knows he’s not tall enough to ride the roller coasters with his friends.

One day, he overheard Tea lamenting about not being able to afford this new apartment on her own. With his heart racing, he laughed out a response saying that he will move in with her. Due to his earnings as the King of Games, he probably won’t have to work a day in his life. But to his shock, she agreed and they planned on a day for him to move in. Even after she left, Yugi sat there in shock.

Now a few days later, Yugi carried in his final box and sat down on his bed to take a break. He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt and jeans. The apartment was a very nice one level apartment with 3 bedrooms (the one he was in, Teas down the hall and a guest bedroom in between). There was some furniture that still needs to be bought like a couch and a kitchen table but they agreed to look into buying them later today.

The apartment complex was very luxurious with an indoor gym next door, 2 large swimming pools, a tennis court, a picnic area where you can hose barbecues and more. It was hot so all he was hoping they can go to the pool later. This train of thought made him imagine Tea in a bikini, making him blush and smile. His main hope out of this was that he can turn this experience into a relationship that’s more then friends, a wish that he’s longed for ever since he started having a crush on her

Old July 17th, 2023, 02:23 PM   #2
kager
Roleplayer

There was a knock and Tea's voice asked if she could come in. "I mean you are not changing or something?" She asked.

Old July 17th, 2023, 02:27 PM   #3
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yugi was still day dreaming and smiling like a creep as he imagined his female friend in a swimsuit when the familiar voice pulled him out of his daydream and a blush slightly appeared on his face. “C-Come in!” He said as he cleared his throat as he stood up from his bed

Old July 17th, 2023, 02:49 PM   #4
kager
Roleplayer

Tea came in wearing a tennis outfit. A white (pretty tight) top, a white minskirt, sneakers, a white sun cap on her head, a sweat band around her wrist and she was holding a tennis racket. "Wanna play some tennis? Afterwards we could go the pool, there are some thing I wanna discuss with you." She said with a sunny smile.

Old July 17th, 2023, 02:53 PM   #5
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yugi’s heart skipped a beat as she saw Tea enter his room dressed in the cute and sporty attire. He already knew this move was the best decision that he ever made! “Y-Yes! I don’t have any sporty clothes but I can try playing like this.” Yugi suggested as she did a spin to show off his sleeveless shirt and tight jeans. He’s never been a sporty guy so he doesn’t own any shorts or anything

Meanwhile, sticking out of his backpack, was a certain type of magazine that was put in there by Joey in order to hide it from Mai. The lack of clothing and the fact it was put there without his knowledge would really put Yugi in a tough situation of Tea noticed it

Old July 18th, 2023, 11:41 AM   #6
kager
Roleplayer

Even though her eyes darted to his backpack for a moment she didn't mentioned it. "I happen to know you don't own any sports outfit, so I took the liberty to boy you something." She said, throwing a bag on his bed. "And you can use my spare racket." The bag contained a few short and a swimming trunk. One short had patterns of dual monster and the other a pattern of the word 'Kaiba land'. She swimming trunk was bright red. (Childish clothes, right?)

Old July 18th, 2023, 12:58 PM   #7
nomoewoes
Gold Member

(Yep!)

Yugi had no idea what was in his backpack as he was too focused on Tea right now and gasping as she threw a shopping bag on his bed. “He looked over and peaked at the contents and blushed as he saw the designs on the clothes. The swimsuit doesn’t look too bad on first impression but he couldn’t help but feel awkward looking at the shorts with childish patterns and designs on them. “T-Thank you! But I think I’ll still go like this! The jeans are comfortable! R-Really!”

Old July 18th, 2023, 01:43 PM   #8
kager
Roleplayer

"Now Yugi, you know perfectly well Jeans aren fit for doing any kind of sport. Be a good boy and change into one of those short and meet me at the tennis court." She firmly instructed him.

Old July 18th, 2023, 01:50 PM   #9
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yugi avoided eye contact as she talked to him like that. Was she scolding him? No, it must be a complete innocent understanding. As Tea left the room, he looked at the clothes and sighed. He’s an adult! He couldn’t be caught dead wear these shorts designed for someone probably half his age. So he made his way to the tennis court but he was still wearing his jeans and clothes he had on earlier. “I’m ready!”

Old July 21st, 2023, 08:55 AM   #10
kager
Roleplayer

The way Tea looked at him was exactly the way a mother, babysitter or a big sister who was in charge would look at a naughty boy.

"You are ready for something allright!" She snapped and before Yugi realized what was happening she had bended him over and started to spank the seat of his jeans with her tennisracket and not softly.

Tags
kager, misunderstanding, yugioh, yugi’s