Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 21st, 2023, 12:55 PM   #11
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yugi smiled as he closed the gate behind him and turned around to see the clearly angry Tea, who was b lining towards him. He was bent over her knee, which caused him to drop his stuff and spill his water bottle on the court. “H-Hey! What are you doing?! Ahh!” He gasped as the seat of his jeans was swatted with the racket, causing him to blush red

Old July 21st, 2023, 01:39 PM   #12
kager
Roleplayer

After a good 12 smacks, that everyone on the court had been watching she grabbed Yugi by the ear and marched him back to their appartment. Without a word she sat down, yanked his jeans and underpants down and put him over her knee again.

Old July 21st, 2023, 01:49 PM   #13
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yugi gasped and winced as the racket made up for the fact that his backside was currently being protected by a pair of jeans. While the courts were empty, they would not be unable to see other for much longer as he was dragged by his ear by Tea back to the apartment. “T-Tea! Please! W-What are you doing?!” Yugi complained through a wince as he was dragged back to his apartment, passing by a mother and her daughter who began to gossip about them.

Once inside the apartment, Yugi’s jeans were undone to expose his plain gray briefs that hugged his frame, finding them more comfortable than boxers. But unfortunately those came down next to reveal his tiny pink backside as he was plopped over her lap. Another downside to being short as an adult is having a smaller than appreciated backside. Once over her lap, he immediately began to wiggle and protest

Old July 21st, 2023, 02:01 PM   #14
kager
Roleplayer

Tea grabbed him firmly around his waist and began to spank him. Her hand was not as painfull as the racket had been but it was no walk in the park either, she really knew how to spank.

"I hope this will teach you a lesson. Yugi. If I ask you to do something I have a good reason and I expect you to do as instructed." Tea began to scold him as she spanked.

Old July 21st, 2023, 02:04 PM   #15
nomoewoes
Gold Member

As the heavy spanks fell down, Yugi grunted and winced as each spank fell on his backside and would leave behind a little pink mark on his rump for his troubles. He was blushing madly as he desperately tried to get himself off her lap but she was able to easily overpower him and hold him in place

Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:38 PM   #16
kager
Roleplayer

After his bottom had turned red and some more scolding Tea stopped but didn't let him up yet. She looked at the clock. "Thanks to you we only have ten more minutes in the tenniscourt. I had to reserve there, and ten minutes is only enough for a warm up so instead of playing tennis you will stand in the corner for then minutes." She said as she put him on his feet. "NO! Pants and underwear stays down." She said sternly when Yugi made a attempt to pull them up.

Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:48 PM   #17
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Yugi’s backside was soon a bright red and tears were falling down his face as he was tensed and focused so hard to not blubber like a baby as his backside was aching. “Y-You didn’t have to do this to begin with.” Yugi said as he tried to pull his underwear and pants up quickly, proving he didn’t learn his lesson as he ignored Tea. “I-I’m not a kid, I’m an adult. I don’t have to listen to you or accept this punishment!” Yugi said, despite his size and stature

Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:17 PM   #18
kager
Roleplayer

" I bought you some nice shorts and you didn't even bother to put one on after I asked." Tea said. "That is naughty childish behavior so I dealt with you like a naughty child. And if you don't behave like your age you better get used to it. If needed I will re-raise you from the start."

Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:25 PM   #19
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Re-Raise me?” Yugi asked as he blinked as he stood there and tried to pull his pants and underwear back up despite her telling him not to. “You have no right! I’m an adult! You can’t threaten me like this!” He said while blushing madly at the thought

Old July 24th, 2023, 11:29 AM   #20
kager
Roleplayer

Tea walked over, pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles, gave him five good spanks and placed his hands firmly on his head. "Those stay down, your hands stay on your head and NO backtalking!" She told him more sternly then he ever heard her.

Tags
kager, misunderstanding, yugioh, yugi’s