Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old February 27th, 2020, 02:10 PM   #21
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma’s eyes were still read as he got ready, opting to skip a shower and breakfast. “Y-Yeah grandma...” He whimpered, not wanting to tell his grandma that he’s freshly spanked. Even though she deals with discipline in the house too, it would be too embarrassing. Now if Kairi was on the receiving end, that would be funny.

Old February 27th, 2020, 03:12 PM   #22
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Well how about a hug before you head off to school?" Grandma tsukumo offers taking a break from her sweeping and opening her arms wide for her grandson.

Old February 27th, 2020, 03:16 PM   #23
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma whined but gave her grandma a quick hug and kiss before attempting to run off. “Bye grandma...!” He said, a blush on his face. He had to get to school before he gets in more trouble!

Old February 27th, 2020, 03:54 PM   #24
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Meanwhile, inside A classroom at the nearest duel academy, A girl wearing a white and pink academy uniform with A pink skirt was sitting down at her seat and occasionally looking at the empty chair next to her. This was Tori she lost how many times her friend Yuma has been late but she knew he had to show up soon or else risk detention again.

Old February 27th, 2020, 03:58 PM   #25
finkfly90
Gold Member

Just as the school bell rung, Yuma came sprinting through the school doors and entered the classroom. "S-Sorry i'm late." He gasped, completely out of breath. "You can explain yourself during your one hour detention!" The teacher explained while Yuma groaned as he made his way to his seat. He gingerly sat down and let out little winces as his tush made contact with the hard seat.

Old February 27th, 2020, 07:14 PM   #26
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Tori watches as her friend takes his seat next to her although she was worried when she saw he sat down with A wince wondering if he got hurt on the way to school.

Old February 27th, 2020, 07:22 PM   #27
finkfly90
Gold Member

As the lecture went on, Yuma wiggled a bit in his seat which caused a couple of students to whisper behind him. Soon the bell rang and Yuma jumped up from his seat with a sigh

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:10 PM   #28
Bare Harold
Gold Member

Tori gets up as she gets up and follows Yuma out of the classroom. While they were walking towards their next class Tori decided to see if she could find out what happened to her friend. "Hey, Yuma did something happen to you earlier today on your way to school?" She asked.

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:37 PM   #29
finkfly90
Gold Member

Yuma paled as he was stopped by Tori. Should couldn;t have found out... could she? Yuma turned, hand behind his head and began to laugh awkwardly. "I-I have no idea what you'r talking about... hehe..."

Old February 27th, 2020, 09:03 PM   #30
Bare Harold
Gold Member

"Well, when you first went to sit down I saw you look like you were in pain. Are you alright?" She asked him wanting him to be open with her if he truly was in pain.

Tags
bare, feeling, flow, harold, yugioh, zexal