Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dragon Bums Z: BGF (GloriousDeath)
Old November 4th, 2023, 11:01 AM   #1
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Default Dragon Bums Z: BGF (GloriousDeath)

Team Bardock, not the most original name but it is very common practice among the teams on Planet Vegeta to be simply named after their captain...but name aside this group is among one of the best groups when it goes to finding profitable planets and 'making them ready for wealthy buyers'. To a point that most would kill to be given a chance to be part of such a great team.

So now we are with a lucky female that, somehow, managed to be given a one mission trial to see if she is good enough to become a permanent member of the team. Who is she? A raven shaggy haired, black eyed, beauty called Gine who is currently inside the women's changing room trying on the only uniform supposedly available for the second ever woman to enter the team...a dark green and purple combat armour that might not be the ideal size for her curvaceous frame (totally basing it on https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F98_rJSWcAAcg_U.jpg lol), to a point that the bottom tenth of her cutely chubby cheeks seem to be destined to be forever exposed as she awkwardly shuffles on her feet. "Are you sure that this is the only one available?"

"Of course," was calmly answered by a rather smug Saiyan woman of black hair but purple eyes. Wearing a pink bodysuit with battle armour (based on this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F98_utRXQAAt_Ub.jpg ) this woman, Fasha her name, looks more amused by the inexperienced woman. Which may be shown by the spiky haired Saiyan shrugging before adding in "no one really expects any new recruit to actually stay, let alone a female one...so there wasn't any need to keep check of what uniform we had available. Though if it is already too much for you...you're free to quit and go home," with a relatively cocky tone of voice.

So cocky in fact that Gine couldn't help but produce a potentially a cute looking pout in response.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old November 4th, 2023, 11:31 AM   #2
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

However, any further talk would be interrupted by the namesake of the team, Bardock walking in.

"So that's where you were Fasha...." Bardock said, looking at the senior female Saiyan. "Weren't you supposed to report to me about what happened last mission....." he said in a stern way, a kind which would send shivers down a girl's spine.

"You must be the new one." he then looked over to Gine, giving her a glance over, an apreciative smile appearing on his face as he saw how tightly her battle uniform clung to her curvy body. "Since you're new, how about you go check our pods? Need them ready for deployment soon anyway." he ordered, giving the newbie a nice spank on her chubby bottom to get her going, ''Nice ass." he commented after he did so.

(You can decide what got Fasha in trouble)

Old November 4th, 2023, 12:05 PM   #3
RavenSaint
Gold Member

"And? So what if I am, Bardock? I thought it's the right thing to show the rookie where the women's changing room is," Fasha started with such a cocky attitude...one that quickly crumbled when the senior female Saiyan heard her superior's stern tone mention that she was supposed to report her last mission to him.

Luckily for her Gine happens to quickly gotten Bardock's attention as the newcomer squeaked out a "y-yes..." in response to his first few words to her, possibly already shaken by his stern tone...or by something else as she couldn't help but bite her lower lip when she noticed that Bardock was glancing over her appearance. "Y-Yes Sir!" Gine is quick to answer when given her orders...so quick in fact that her brain realised she just called Bardock 'Sir' half a moment later and caused her face to start blushing lightly. Not that the big bottomed beauty could even think of why her response seemed so natural as "ah!" squeaked out her lips at the surprise spank to her bubbly bottom. Said making both spankably squishy buttocks, even though 'covered' by her tight bottoms, ripple and shake for Bardock to see with his eyes and possibly feel with the hand that swatted her bouncy buns...which may have potentially influenced the compliment he gave the rookie's 'nice ass.' Said compliment fully reddening Gine's face as, possibly in a feeble attempt to hide her flustered state, she quickly heads out the room with the intention of - rather obediently - checking on the pods like Bardock told her to.

"I...I guess I should give you that report now..." Fasha brought out once Gine has fully left the two alone, her tone not as strong or powerful as she was trying to appear in front of the junior woman.

(Maybe she caused too much damage to the planet or maybe even insulted a client to cause them to lose profit or something?)

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Tags
bgf, bums, dragon, gloriousdeath