Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Chatroom Archive > Memorable Chatroom Roleplays

Memorable Chatroom Roleplays Some of the more memorably spanking scenes from any of the chatroom roleplays

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Happy Halloween
Old January 1st, 2019, 10:00 PM   #1
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow
Default Happy Halloween

PS

happy-halloween
Search

Welcome to the beginning of the #happy-halloween channel.
๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀❧10/06/2018
Matthew stepped in to the house carrying with him tons of candy for the big old decorative pumpkin shapes bowl.
He opened each bacg by the front door and poored the sweets in one by one . The day was cold and brisk out side and teh winds were picking up signifigantly. The sound sof rustling plastic could be heard as each bag was added and mixed up.
๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓕𝓸𝔁❧10/06/2018
It seemed as if the sound of plastic being torn and things being dumped summoned a little white haired waif from somewhere else in the house. Footsteps could be heard and before too long a face appeared, followed by the rest of the child as Castiel scampered over. Of course his interest was immediately piqued by the sight of the massive amount of candy.
"Oh hello... s that your summoning call little one? Tons of candy~?" Matthew asked with a smirk. and beconed the child over. " If you want you can get one~" Matthew offered. "No mor ethough before dinner tonight. "
"Maaaaybe," Castiel said when he was asked if that was how he was summoned. He came over when called and looked to Matthew when his dad said that he could have one. "Just ooooone?" He immediately asked, giving his dad his patented puppy-dog eyes.
"Jut one!" Matthew insisted. " There's a lot to choose from so choose wisely young grass hopper. " matthew sad petting Castiel's head softly. " And then you can help me Make dinner tonight. "
The look in the boy's turquoise eyes hinted at the fact that he may attempt to pull the wool over his father's eyes when it came to the candy. He was not, however, stupid enough to do it right in front of the man so he instead picked out one piece, unwrapping the little miniature chocolate bar and popping it into his mouth.
"Hmnn~ Come come~ Tell me what did you do at school today?" Matthew asked softly with a smirk picking the bratling up and holding him up playfully to get abetter look at his spawn.
"School is boooooring!" Castiel immediately piped up when he was asked about what he had done, the bratling making a face at that. He didn't seem inclined to regail his dad with tales of what had gone on however. "I didn't get in trouble though!"
"Not even scence class was fun?" Matthew asked. " Not even with that one kid who's been giving you problems at reecess?" Matthew asked cuddling his boy close and sellting him on his hip. He plucke dout anouther treat and offere dit to the tiny thing.
"Didn't blow anything up," Castiel said when his dad asked about science class. He made a face at the mention of a bully though that faded quickly enough when he was offered another treat. "You said one," he remined his dad... but only after he had accepted the treat that was offered.
"But you were goo dtoday at school~" Matthew chirped. " That deserves a reward... " matthew added in as he carried his little one in to the kitchen where some baking tools were set out- primarily cookie cutters.
"Not gonna argue," the tiny thing chirped as he quite happily devoured the second piece of candy. He looked around as he was carried into the kitchen, Castiel taking note of what was on the counter. "Whatcha been doin'?" he chirped.
"We... are going to be baking cookie stogetehr before we start work on dinner. I got us out some cute halloween cutters. " Matthew explained setting the tiny thing down in the kitchen.
"What kinda cookies?" Castiel asked curiously as he turned his gaze away from the things on the counter to focus back on his dad. "The good kind, right?"
"Suggar cookies, and chocolate chip, and even pumpkin spice. do those sound approvable little one?" Matthew asked with a smirk as he starte dto fetch ingreediants dry and wet.
"Mostly...dunno about the punkin..." Castiel said, not sure how he felt about that one. He watched what his dad was doing however, turquoise eyes focused on the various ingredients. This was far from a new experience, his dad was quite the avid baker after all.
"Well you want to try the wet mix before we add teh eggs?" Matthew asked setting out what he could to make delicious pumpkin sweet cookies.
"Why before?" Castiel questioned. "You can totally eat cookie dough, people do it all the time."
"Eggs can give you salomanella if eaten raw. " Matthew said thinking that might be the case. " Matthew set out a recepie in a book and moved to start measuring things. " Can you give us two cups of sugar Castiel?" Matthew asked for the help.
"I dunno what that is..." Castiel said when his dad mentioned some weird word. His attention shifted however when he was asked for two cups of sugar. The little one measured those out, of course managing to get the sugar on the counter as well as in the measuring cup that he was using.
"It's a sickness brought on by touching certain things or ingesting thinsg that could be contaminated. " Matthew explained. " When we cook eggs it kills such germs that cause that sickness. " Matthew explained. He helped Castiel add teh ingreediants and offered him the spoon. " Do you want to try and mix?"
Castiel made a face at that explanation but didn't pursue the matter further. Instead he just helped to measure the ingredients and then took the spoon that was offered to him. "Mhm..." he confirmed, starting to stir and at least trying not to make a mess of it. "Hey... are you gonna dress up for Halloween Dad?"
"I dunno should I?" Matthew asked. Do you know what you want to be?" He querried curiously so.
"Uh huh, you should!" Castiel immediately chimed. The little thing seemed to ponder the question that was asked of him. "Uuuum... no."
"I could be a hangged man... or would that be too scarry?"Matthew asked softly. He moved to help Castiel mix caus eit was a hard job!
"How would you do that?" Castiel immediately questioned, looking at his dad. After a moment he added, "You can't scare me!"
"...unless you dress up like a teacher... that might be scary."
"I am a teacher though.... " Matthew trailed. He spoone dup a bit of dough and offere dit for Castiel to nibble on.
"Not mine!" Castiel chirped, the tiny thing taking the dough that was offered and nibbling on it.
"I might be one day... " Matthe woffered. " You'll get older... eventually~" Matthew said. " Do you like it?" He asked seeing the child taste test the dough they made thuss far.
"Noooo, you can't be," Castiel said when his dad said that he might be his teacher one day. "Can't teach your own kids," he said before nodding when he was asked if he liked the dough. "Is good... chocolate chip is better."
"We'll make chocolate chp next!" Matthew assured. Soon enough thos eingreediants were combined next. " Yes I can teach my own kids. You'll just have to fnd out. "
"Nuh uh, Dad, that would be weird... who's your teacher? Oh, it's Mr. Dad." Castiel kind of stared at Matthew as he said this.
"You mean Mr. Valendale~" Matthew corrected. He starte dto lump out little balls of chocolate chip cookie dough
"Nuh uh, I wouldn't call you that, it's weird," Castiel said when his dad corrected him.
"You would have to fi I was your teacher. " Matthew explained.
Castiel just shook his head when told that he would have to, the little one maintaining that he wouldn't.
"Oh yes you would. " Matthew assured. " One way or a nouther you would you little imp. " Matthew assured his youth as he had him assist in making the sugar cookie dough. "Do you wnat to cut these shapes out?"
"What'cha mean by that?" Castiel questioned when Matthew said 'one way or another', the child looking at him curiously. He nodded and picked up a cookie cutter when he was asked about cutting out shapes from the dough. "Yes," he chirped.
"Im sure once we have a discussion about it you'll see things from my perspective a little more clearly. Ah yes discussions typically happened over Matthew's lap.
Castiel offered him a pouty look in response to that. "I don' like discussing things with you..." the little one was pretty quick to tell him.
"Oh I bet~" Matthew said with a smirk. " Now if they are ugly it's gonna be your fault. " Matthew said with a smirk eyeing the cookie cutters once he had teh dough all flattened out for teh short bread sugar cookies.
"That's mean... ugly things have feelings too," Castiel said as he set about mutilating some cookie dough with the various cookie cutters that were present.
"Good we'll eat them first then. " Matthew assured. " Their exsistance will be short lived. "
Castiel just kind of tilted his head to the side in response to that comment.
"They wont have to feel sad for very long that way. " Matthew offered in explination
"That's weird," Castiel said as he continued to cut out shapes with the cookie cutters. Having done this he picked up a bit of the dough that was left and popped it into his mouth.
"You're gonna explode if you keep eating dough. " Matthew commented.
Castiel's turquoise eyes immediately flitted over to his dad when Matthew made that comment. "Nuh uh.."
"Yeah huh. " Matthew countered. He move dto place the cookie son various baking sheets and opene dteh oven turning it on he placed them in~ " Now then... Do you want to scrape out pumpkin gutts together?" Matthew asked.
"Eeeeew, guts!" Castiel squealed though there was still a smile on his face even as he did it. "You gonna let me play with sharp, pointy objects?" He wanted to mutilate the pumpkin, which was of course not a good thing to be letting him do.
"I dunno if you're responsible enough to use teh knives. " Matthew commented considering such.
He was totally not responsible enough but he still wanted to. "C'mon, I can do it," the little one maintained.
"Mnn... " You can pick the design and you can poke holes in it... "
Matthew said. " Do you want to see our test subjects?"
"Why would I poke holes in it?" Castiel asked with something of a frown.
"To trace the design.... The holes are like connect the dots of the carving knive sto make the cutting easier. That's why we poke holes. " Matthew explained.
"Why can't I cut it though?" Castiel asked the man, since Matthew had ignored his earlier statement about being able to do it.
"Because I think you'll cut your self. " Matthew said simply.
That statement gained a very long and drawn out whine from Castiel.
"See...? Impatience will lead to you making a mess of thinsg and having an accident you need to be very careful with knives and sharp objects. " Mattehw explained.
Castiel looked at the man for a moment before he said, "I could show you I can do it." Even as he said this his turquoise eyes shifted to the place he knew knives to be kept.
"May be when you're older. " Matthew aid simply. " For now you can have the pokey thing come look at them first. " Matthew encuraged.
This statement gained a definite huff from the little one.
Matthew headde din to the back yard where sevral pumpkins were set out even one big massive one to boot!
Castiel watched as his dad left the room and the kid actually debated attempting to get a knife but they were out of his reach and that would require climbing. In the end he decided against that and sort of belatedly made his way to the backyard.
"What do you think~?" Matthew aksed.
"Why do you have so many?" Castiel questioned curiously.
" To mak eteh front look extra spooky come night fall. " Matthew said simply. " WHat one sdo youw ant to start with" He asked setting a timmer on his watch to not forget about the cookies.
"I dunno... the big one?" Castiel questioned with a shrug of his shoulders. The little waif made his way over to the massive pumpkin even as he said this.
"Okay what kinda face do you wanna give 'em?" Matthew asked. " or did you want something fancy on it?"
"Fancy," Castiel said, wondering even as he said this just what Matthew meant by that.
"Like a spoopy castle and a witch in the sky?" Matthew asked offering Castiel hs phone so he could look up designs.
Castiel seemed quite delighted when Matthew handed over his phone, the little scoundrel almost running off with it before thinking better of the idea. Instead he just plopped down on the grass and started to look up pictures.
"Find something cool and either I can draw it or you can try. " Matthew said un capping a permanent marker. "
It took him a little searching but Castiel finally found something that he wanted, though he wasn't sure if it was something his dad would be able to do. All the same he held up a picture. "Here... this one."

"I see... I need a carving sppon I think... " Matthew stated. "Alright... this may take a while.... " Matthew said settling in the grass. " First let's hallow her out eh? "
"Pumpkin guts!" Castiel chirped. He waited for his dad to cut the top off the pumpkin and then he quite happily dived in, starting to pull out the gooey insides.
Matthew carved in to the top of the bg orange thing and soon... POP off came the top! " I think that's big enough. " Want to arm your self with a spoon and climb in?" Matthew aske dlooking to the youth....
"I was just gonna use my hands," Castiel told the man.
"Spoons are more effective for cleaning the wall... Lte me get a big pot so we can harvest the innards. "
"Why?" Castiel questioned with a slight tilt of his head.
"Your nails will get hurt if you try to scrapethe sides. Gotta make it supper clean in there so it doesn't rott as fast. " Matthew explained.
"Oh... okay," Castiel said before looking up at Matthew. "Can I keep playing with your phone?"
"What do you want to look up on it?" Matthew asked curiously wondering what the child wanted with Daddy's phone.
"I just wanna play with it," Castiel told the man.
"Okay I suppose... Find us more pumpkin designs... I guess I'll be stuck with the messy job... " He frowned.
"I said I'd do it... I'll keep your phone for later." Even as he said this Castiel shoved the device in his pocket, fully intent on keeping it.
"Alright then. " Matthew went to fetch a bg pot and a big metal spoon like a shovel.
The little one was quite content to be allowed to keep the phone, Castiel waiting for his dad to come back with supplies. Once he had been given a spoon he started to scrape out pumpkin guts, getting rather icky in the process but not seeming to care much.
Matthew ensured they all remaine din the pot. " So pie and baked seeds are good treats right?"
Castiel shrugged his shoulders. "I like cake," the child supplied as he gutted the pumpkin. It took some time since the thing was huge but eventually he had it more or less cleaned out. "Now you gotta do stuff to it..." Castiel announced, the child wiping his hands on his pants and then pulling out his dad's phone, probably getting pumpkin gut finger prints on the screen.
"You want pumpkin cakes then?" Matthew asked. Matthew sketched at the pumpkin drawing on the design first before picking up atool. He starte dto etch and carve away in to the orange flesh
"Dun think that's a thing," Castiel said as he plopped on the grass again and set about playing with Matthew's phone now that he had possession of it. That did at least keep him distracted and from becoming bored with what his dad was doing.
"I'm sure it can be a thing. " Matthew offered.
Castiel just shrugged his shoulders at that.
"We can try making some~" Matthew called as he etched away.
"That's weird..." Castiel said with another shrug of his shoulders, the little one seeming to be quite content with the phone.
"Pumpkin cake? Have you ever had Carrot cake?"
Castiel shook his head at that, making a face. "Carrots are icky, who'd ruin a cake by putting them in it..."
"You put carrot juice in the mix and add sugar. It's a delicious cake. "
"Ewwwwww." Castiel made another face before sticking his nose back in the phone. He seemed attached. "Can I just keep this?"
"No... do you want a phone?" Matthew asked. He quirked a brow to the tiny thing.
"Yea, yours," Castiel said with a decisive little nod of his head.
"I mean do you want one of your own you little imp" Matthew said.(edited)
"Can it do all the stuff yours does?" Castiel immediately questioned, turqouise eyes going to his dad.
"Just about. " Matthew explained.
"Why not all of it?" Castiel questioned as he gazed at the man.
"Because some thinsg aren't safe for kids... like knives. " Matthew commented simply. " Did you find any more fun thinsg you wante dto try?" Matthew asked.
"I could use the knife if you'd let me," Castiel once again maintained, the little one looking down at the phone he was holding and wondering what was unsafe about it. "...what's not safe about the phone? You gave me yours..." After a moment of thought he held up another picture.

"Various things. " Matthew stated simply not really wanting to go it in to it. " Oh... a kitty that looks cute. " Matthew commented.
Castiel still looked confused and was a little huffy when his dad wouldn't tell him what he meant by things were dangerous.
Matthew moved to anouther pumpkin and cut it's top off and sketches a kitty on it before handing Castiel a spoon and a pokey thing.
Castiel was expecting to once again have to gut the pumpkin though he looked a bit confused at the other thing that Matthew gave him.
"Us ethat to poke holes along the lines... That's wher eteh knife will go... " Matthew said simply.
The little one still looked a bit confused but after a moment he got to work on the pumpkin. The phone that he had been staring at so keenly was now discarded on the ground.
Matthew continued his work and nce he was neat compleate his phone alarm went off. " Oh cookie sshould be about done... want to go take them out?"
"You're gonna let me play with the oven but you wouldn't give me a knife?" Castiel questioned as he looked at his dad.
"No... We don't play with the oven... but we shoudl take teh ookies out before tehy burn. " Matthew said as he wnet to fetch them.
Castiel gazed at his dad for a moment before shaking his head and trailing along behind his dad. While his dad was busy with the cookies Castiel decided to go and sneak another piece of candy from the huge bowl.
Matthew set the cookies ona palet to ccool in little piles
After he had sneaked another piece of candy Castiel wandered back to the kitchen, the little thing eying the cookies as his dad put them on a plate to cool.
Mattehw looked to the messy little thing. "And where did you neak off too hmnn?"
Castiel pointed in the direction that he had just returned from before again focusing turquoise eyes on his dad. "I can have a cookie, right?"
"What were you doing in the living rooom hmnnnn~?" Matthew asked.
"Nothing," Castiel said, trying to look innocent.
"Mnnn... You weren't tracking pumpkin through the house... were you?"
"Um..." It was pretty clear by the expression on the child's face that this was something that Castiel had not thought about when he had left the kitchen.
Matthew started toward steh living room....

Tags
halloween, happy