Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Some Nintendo ideas
Old February 29th, 2020, 02:57 AM   #1
Salazar Hotel
Mist on its way

Default Some Nintendo ideas

Just a few ideas I've thought of off the top of my head for Nintendo stuff! F/m,M/f,F/F,and M/m pairings are fine and I'm a switch.

Kirby:

1. Basically an adventure around the Crystal Shards game where Ribbon and Kirby go to find the shards and possibly be spanked/ spank some others. I'm particularly aiming for maybe Adeline, Ribbon, and Kirby to be the spankable charcters but ocs are also welcome during their journey.

2. A Star Allies thing that can be possibly after or during the main story. Basically a shade of strand of dark matter is disguising itself as Kirby or friends as Kirby and causing massive chaos in the form of pranks or mainly destruction. Kirby or someone else sees it (whomever isn't being impersonated because obviously they won't think it was themselves lol) and spanks the person the dark matter impersonated. Of course the others soon find out and it's a massive dark matter invasion. We can have it mainly game, anime, or mixed game and anime with a bunch of scenarios involving them.*

3. An amazing Mirror idea with it's basically q multiverse of kirbies and their realities merging one by one. I was thinking each one of them have their own personalities and heck they might have their own versions of other enemies like Marx, Magalor, Mage sisters, etc. The main goal is to go through all the multiverses and try to find the disturbance of what's causing them to suddenly emerge while making sure they avoid the sudden spank happy enemies.

Mario:

1. Replaying Mario Party 8,9,10, and Super Mario Party and I'm interested a Mario Party mixed with in with spanking elements. I can do any game but I prefer the ones I listed above.

2. When Bowser is away the koopalings (and Bowser Junior) come to play! A rp about Mario and co dealing with the daily occurrence and harassment of the koopalings and Bowser Junior while the King is away. Maybe the Mario Bros are also on vacation with Princess Peach having to deal with them, maybe alongside toadette, the toads and some allies in Daisy, Rosalina, etc. Or maybe Peach asks the Mario Bros to watch over the castle because Bowser leaving means she can get her own personal time. Maybe the Mario bros gets visits by old friends who help against the onslaughts of the kids? Or maybe they can get captured and have to be rescued by unlikely heroes! We can probably check in on Bowser and whomever is on vacation because even when on vacation you're not safe from a red butt. Just an idea I like to toy with and it can go in alot of directions.

3. A mix between the regular Mario series, Luigi's mansion, and Warioware...well it's not technically a crossover since they're in the same universe. But some funny scenarios of Daisy being the one to go through the Luigi's mansion stuff or the Mario bros having to fix something for Wario and then attempt to get their money from him...which is a long winded adventure to get anything from Wario and he possibly gets his employees to try to stop them. Maybe a delivery for pizza goes wrong for Mona at Peach's castle that may make her never sit for a weak. I can see a bunch of possibilities for this idea.

Pokemon

1. An idea that's equivalent to the Pokemon Masters mobile game where you put every gym leader,elite four, champion, and Main charcter from every game onto an island to battle...only with a certain catch. Losers get to be spanked by the winners and also go through any embarrassment the spanker decides

2 Basically a reversal of the main games. A new leader of a Team (or someone reviving an Team) is going about and subjugating gym leaders, elite four, champions, and even other teams. Just a 'what if' scenario and possibly can lead up into more spankings especially if you want to have them spank former trainers like Red, Leaf, Kris, etc.

3. Champions are usually adults! Or rather mainly adults until a 10 year old kid beats them. Though 10 year olds aren't exactly...mature. Basically a rp on a young trainer becoming champion with the elite four and gym leaders realizing that the kid needs a guiding hand especially with being in charge of so much!*

Legend of Zelda

1. A Hyrule Warriors type of deal where there are multiple Links and multitudes of other heroes that are trying to fight off an invasion of darkness that's going through multiple times. A bit of every Zelda game with possibly multiple spankings from various characters ^^

2. A scenario where it's basically Link and Zelda settling down and having kids. It can be just one kid or two or however many you think they should have. More of an oc idea and possibly could give them an adventure but it's more of a family slice adventure.

These are just some ideas I have but any Nintendo ideas are welcomed! You can pm me or leave a message down here if you're interested!

Old February 29th, 2020, 05:46 AM   #2
Wizard9876
Artist

The idea with the legend of Zelda family thing sounds fun

Tags
ideas, nintendo