Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Introductions

Introductions Stop and say hello to the crowd here. We're glad you decided to stop by and will gladly enjoy your recognition as a member. Old members feel free to introduce yourselves too!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Good day/night
Old September 9th, 2020, 04:50 AM   #1
Crimson Knight

Default Good day/night

Hello there,

I am Crimson Knight, but I also go by Kevin. There really is not much to say about myself, but I guess I will say something just to introduce myself.

I am a writer, first and foremost, I like to write my own stuff, with unique characters and all, but occasionally I like to write about other stuff, like fiction of an existing series, or something like that. I wanted to join because I noticed there was a decently sized role playing community as well as a good chunk of artwork to admire, and maybe get some inspiration or ideas for what I like to write, maybe even post a story or two here on the sites fiction section.

I am also a roleplayer myself, which is what dragged my attention here with my previous statement about the community, and I am always looking to do some form of it, I do tend to do it more so on Discord but I can do it here like others seem to do, but if you are one who prefers Discord, I am always open to accept requests and attempt to make roleplays under the tag Kevin-Maxwell#7725

I don't know what else to say so I will leave it at that, I hope to get to know the site better and maybe post some stories of my own for people to read. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Old September 29th, 2020, 02:04 AM   #2
DMG

Welcome to the server, Kevin! We're glad to have you.

Good day/night
Old September 29th, 2020, 09:07 AM   #3
Jqw
Story man

Default Good day/night

So Kevin what kind of role play do you do also how do you feel about bondage in stories.

Old October 25th, 2020, 05:26 PM   #4
BorealCatboy

Nice to meet you and I hope you find yourself welcome in our community.

Tags
day or night, good