Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > Artistic Chat - Questions & Advice

Artistic Chat - Questions & Advice Need help creating your next masterpiece? Having trouble with Photoshop or Drawing? Ask for advice here.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A good female spanker for Wonder Woman?
Old November 7th, 2018, 03:27 AM   #1
Dani 789

Default A good female spanker for Wonder Woman?

I've always liked seeing Wonder Woman get spanked, and I'd like to make my own piece with that happening.

I'd like the spanker to be female(since I have a strong lean for f/f pairings), which makes things difficult, since there aren't many females stronger than Wonder Woman. Any ideas?

The more sense it'd make the better, so preferably someone in the DC universe, but it can be anyone. Marvel, indie comic, video game, anime, etc. I'd also like to avoid spankers already done before like PowerGirl, her mom, or She-Ra.

Thanks!

Old August 15th, 2019, 02:25 AM   #2
Camewtwo100
The spanker of Mewtwo

I think she would fix nicely over big Bards lap.
Mewtwo and I learn to always dread, when Arceus turn out behinds crimson red.

Old August 27th, 2019, 02:09 AM   #3
Lonewulf43

One of wonder woman's cannon weaknesses is her own lasso. If you think about it, this sort of makes sense, or at least creates a balance to her powers. The trouble with very powerful characters is when you make them so powerful, that they are basically engaged in "god mode."

That her own lasso can be used against her, creates a frailty to her character that makes it so another character can gain the upper hand. That makes the main character more interesting, and thus more believable. (Sorry if you know this already, I go into lecture mode upon occasion).

So, what you'd need then is a character who is either nimble, or smarter, enough to gain the upper hand on WW by using her lasso against her. Hrm... Nothing comes to mind, but perhaps defining what characteristics for such a character to gain the upper hand on WW is enough to help you out???

Last edited by Lonewulf43; August 27th, 2019 at 04:30 AM.

Old March 13th, 2020, 08:49 AM   #4
VGKforever
Artist

I prefer Wonder Woman as a top, but I feel like the most obvious choice is another Amazon. Supergirl/Power Girl would probably be strong enough, but I wouldn't prefer that dynamic. Outside of DC, giving the new She-Ra a chance to top would be pretty cool.

Old April 10th, 2020, 12:11 AM   #5
nao7

As Lonewulf said, someone quick who's able to steal her lasso would be able to dominate her, no matter their strength, it could be Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Black Canary or Huntress.

You could also use Poison Ivy, i think that in canon her powers don't work in women but if you care about being true to the source you could just come up with some silly excuse like she drunk a potion that gave her new powers.

I don't know much about Zatanna but maybe she could hypnotize WW or trick her with illusions?

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:26 PM   #6
Collegeboy
Artist

There's Granny Goodness, Darkseid's trainer of the Furies. She also has the advantage of being someone that would legit do something like that, except spanking would probably be be too tame for her.

Reign is a relatively new villainess, who is the daughter of Darkseid and an Amazon.

Morgan Le Fey has tangled with WW on occasion, including an attempt to steal WW's powers, which could form the basis of her being physically weak enough to be spanked by someone else.

A White Martian. There are a few female ones that have appeared in DC comics, and they basically have the same abilities as the Martian Manhunter, including super strength.

Old May 19th, 2021, 03:26 PM   #7
Lonewulf

a little cheesy, but Wonder Woman's mom?

Tags
comics, female, good, heroine, pairings, spanker, woman, wonder_woman