Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dragon Bums Z: Blame Game (GloriousDeath)
Old November 21st, 2021, 02:06 AM   #1
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Default Dragon Bums Z: Blame Game (GloriousDeath)

How many Time Patrollers are there? Many, almost countless, as there are many occasions where Patrollers would be needed for some situations...like preparing Z-Fighters to face invading Saiyans and helping some fight off a tyrant to something as mediocre as helping someone collect Dragon Balls so they can make themselves look five odd years younger. So Time Patrollers can be very useful for the right occasion...

Though that doesn't mean that they are always successful as sometimes they can fail some missions. As a group of Patrollers, some rather fed up looking ones, are walking down a street into the main square of Conton City.

"We can't even afford any new candy...this is so unfair!" comes out of the lips of Lucina, a curvaceous Majin beauty - wearing a pink and black stripe crop top and matching short shorts, black fingerless gloves and armbands that goes up to her elbows, which has a pair of pink bracers on both sides of each elbow, and black tights that reach from half way down her thighs all the way to her feet, which are covered by black boots - who stomped a little on her feet. Even though the red eyed beauty is known for having loads of sweets spare, be it at her home or in the bag attached to the waistband of her very tight looking shorts, as she pouts a little. "How the hell did we fail that mission anyway?" she whined out as her as being in the main square, full of many stores, there could potentially be many people listening in on this if something becomes loud enough.

(Lucina's appearance is based on: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/76/f0/98/7...21e9d542bf.jpg)

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old November 21st, 2021, 11:05 AM   #2
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

The two Time Patrollers had taken a mission to assist with Time Distortions during Frieza's attack on Namek, but found themselves overwhelmed by the tyrant and required further help to get out. The distortion was fixed, but it caused far more damage than expected.

"You know we wouldn't have to deal with this if you had simply held onto him long enough." calls out Melphis (or Mel for those who knew her well). She was a..... well some said demon, some said alien, she never bothered clearing that up. Either way she had grey skin with purple hair and a weird red gem on her forehead. She wore a black bodysuit with exposed legs (which gave her already nice butt an even more appealing appearance) and on top of that she wore purple wristbands, boots and cape (the same purple as her hair) and a belt with some strange red orbs on it.

When they were fighting Lucina had managed to get behind Frieza, while Melphis tried to use her mystic powers to cast away the distortion powering him. However, either because Lucina wasn't strong enough or because Mel's spell failed. "You should worry less of your sweet stash and more of what will happen when we report what happened to boss." the mystic told the majin, already keenly aware of their third member's attitude towards failure.

(Melphis design is based on: https://www.pngfind.com/pngs/m/616-6...-titans-hd.png)

Old November 21st, 2021, 01:01 PM   #3
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'You know we wouldn't have to deal with this if you had simply held onto him long enough'

"Wha...What?" those words captured the shorts wearing Majin's attention as she stopped her walking to turn and face the alien girl. "How is it my fault that your faulty magic wouldn't work no matter how long I hold someone?" was Lucina's quick accusation as she even dares to pout more and even cross her arms like a little brat when told that she 'should worry less of your sweet stash' and be more worried about 'when we report what happened to boss.' "Well, Mel, I'm just going to tell her the truth and you can worry your sweet ass about what the boss will do to you," was sharply spoken out by Lucina, even though she did noticably shiver when their third member was first mentioned.

Though could it really be because of Melphis' magical backfire? Or could it have something to do with how Lucina often prioritise eating sweets over actual training, which could possibly show in how jelly like her gelatinous globes are, and that could contribute to her inability to physically immobilise someone like Frieza.

(Very cute)

Old November 24th, 2021, 02:56 AM   #4
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"My magic works just fine. It just needs time and concentration.... which was rather lacking when you couldn't hold Frieza down." Mel was quick to answer, getting in front of Lucina when she mentioned 'faulty magic'. "Why yes, tell her the truth..... through it's not my ass that will have to worry!" the mystic sharply retorted, "We both know I'm the more effective of us two, so she'll definately see it my way.

It seemed both girls just wouldn't budge on the idea that failure came due to the other's fault, through their inability to work together might be what really caused them to fail.

Old November 24th, 2021, 11:29 AM   #5
RavenSaint
Gold Member

The inability to work together is often the main contributor of why many patrol teams have failed their missions. After all, what is so good about being the two most powerful people available if you're too busy arguing with each other to actually do the job at hand?

'We both know I'm the more effective of us two, so she'll definately see it my way'

"More effective? I doubt it," Lucina huffed those words out, though she did shuffle a little at the thought at what would happen if the boss favours the mage over her. "Hell the only think you're more effective in is begging when your ass gets beaten," the curvy cutie claims.

Old November 25th, 2021, 10:30 PM   #6
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"That sounds like a challenge...." the mystic notes, a smile creeping across her face "...care to make it interesting.". "If you're so sure of being my better, then how about we settle it...." Mel began, putting her hands on her hips in a challenging manner "...with a spanking contest!".

"The rules are simple, we see how tought we are when we endure the humiliation of a spanking..... Whoever lasts longer is the victor." Melphis explained. Sitting down on sheer air, the magus lets her cape dissappear as she crosses her arms "The loser has to admit the other is stronger and take the blame for the mission's failure. Then they have to go to the briefing with their red bottom hanging out.".

Old November 25th, 2021, 11:02 PM   #7
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'That sounds like a challenge'

Those words definitely captured Lucina's attention as she tilts her head in both confusion and curiosity of what her partner could mean when she mentioned making something more 'interesting.' "Well I always like things interesting Mel," was the bubble bottomed Majin's answer as she dared to copy Mel's hand on hips pose...

'...with a spanking contest!'

Only for her face to explode into bright redness at the demon girl's actual suggestion, let alone the detail the magnus went into when explaining how the contest would work and what would happen to the loser. "Have she been fantasising about this or something?" went through Lucina's mind before deciding to nod, which did nout to hide the curvaceous cutie's rosy blush. "If you want a spanking so badly you could've just asked," the pink patroller tried to sound confident...even though one of her hands instinctivly reached back to clutch onto one of her shapely buttocks.

Old November 26th, 2021, 12:21 AM   #8
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

Melphis had to stop herself from blurting something out when Lucina ensuniated that she wanted the Majin girl to spank her (well, she did, but ONLY in the interes of fair play) as she blushed a bit.

"If I was interested in stuff like that I wouldn't be talking about it with you." Mel defended as she beckoned the majin girl closer, "Now, if you aren't backing down I suggest you get over my lap." the demon ordered at the girl.

Old November 26th, 2021, 01:11 AM   #9
RavenSaint
Gold Member

The blush was something that Lucina didn't have any issue in spotting but the sweet devouring Majin was simply assuming that Melphis was embarrassed about the thought of having her own behind at the mercy of the girl she has been saying isn't strong enough. Though that didn't stop the big bottomed beauty from jokingly stating "what about the boss then?" in response to the demon's defence.

'Now, if you aren't backing down I suggest you get over my lap.'

"H-Here? But loads o-of people ca-ca-can see!" Lucina stutters out with a reddening face, knowing all too well that is practically the most crowded area in all of Conton City, even though she did step close enough to be easily grabbed when motioned to come closer earlier.

Old November 26th, 2021, 01:44 PM   #10
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"I wouldn't be talking to her either!" screamed Mel with a face red from embarrassment.

As Lucina got closer, the magus took her chance, grabbing the majin by the hand and dragging her over her lap. "Good, that will just add to your humiliation." the demon said as a pair of clocks appeared in front of them. Then, Melphis's hand quickly came down, surprising the poor girl beneath her as the first clock began ticking. Through as the spanks went on, the majin could feel that the demon's physical strenght was lacking.

Tags
blame, bums, dragon, game, gloriousdeath