Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

The Incompetent Healer (for LittleRedDarlek)
Old November 7th, 2022, 05:22 PM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default The Incompetent Healer (for LittleRedDarlek)

The group of adventurers finally stopped to set camp then the time was getting close to sunset. They were very tired and not in the best shape, but they had to walk that far since the group of very angry monsters had been following them for a few hours. The monsters were supposed to be dead, actually, but the healer neglected his duties, did not heal their "muscle" at the right time, and she couldn't kill all the trolls and goblins then there was a chance.

The muscle was Barda - the northern barbarian. She was taller then most local men, almost 7 foot tall, and seemed to be made entirely out of muscles (save for her rather heavy and impressive bossom). Barda's red hair were tied in a few tight braids, she wore but a few dirty animal skins as a clothes, revealing most of her tanned and sometimes scared body. And she was not the gentle type.

As soon as the camp was set and the campfire started to burn, she walked to the healer with a massive axe on her shoulder and asked, towering over him:

"So, what was that? Why didn't you do your damn job?"
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old November 7th, 2022, 08:26 PM   #2
LittleRedDarlek

Will's body was tired after his intense spell casting had exhausted all of his mana, and the recklessness of his companion Barda had made it almost impossible to heal all the damage she had taken.

Will was a rather short boy, usually clad in a large witch hat and a tight purple cloak that clung nicely to his feminine frame, showing off his impressive curves and plump caboose. His hat was currently resting on the campside, as the short boy had collapsed down on a fallen tree, resting his tired frame on the log.

"I did! But you are way too reckless. I can't keep up if you continue to ignore the constant barrage of attacks. You have to avoid at least a few of them!"

Will complained, staring up at the much taller barbarian in front of him, his ocean blue eyes staring directly into hers, clearly not afraid of her despite the difference in their sizes.

Old November 9th, 2022, 03:34 PM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

The barbarian spat on the ground between his feet. "Oh, really? Tell me more about avoiding attacks, you pathetic whimp! How about the fact that I not only do all the killing, but also shield your ungreatful ass? Which those kobolds would tear inside out if they got to you, boy"

Barda loomed over the timid healer in a very omnious manner. "I don't think you are taking your role responsibly. And I think you shouldn't mouth off. Maybe I need to give you a proper lesson finally, lazy boy."

[do you want them to have other companions, so the punishment would be witnessed, or rather not?]
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old November 13th, 2022, 01:18 AM   #4
LittleRedDarlek

"Y-you don't have to protect m-me! i can easily fend for myself.. especially if i don't have to use all of my mana healing you!.. "
Will complained again, still not showing any signs of fear, knowing that the tank would never hurt the healer, as that would land her in even more trouble. The boy remained seated on the fallen log, still breathing heavily. His tired body, slowly building up his mana.

"M-maybe you should just learn to avoid the monsters!"

(Sure, that sounds like a good idea!)

Old December 1st, 2022, 05:30 PM   #5
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Their rouge halfling companion Fildo rolled up his eyes. "I don't think he gets what you're supposed to do, Barda." he said, clearly also unhappy with the healer's behaviour.

"Barda should be around monsters, so we won't die! Especially certain someone with zero self-defence skills!" the elven sorcreress Miraya pointed out in quite sarcastic manner.

Barda looked down at the brat. They needed a healer, of course. But a healer who does his job well. Also, she needed a stres relief just as much.

"I think someone's too big for his breeches!" the barbarian chuckled omniously. "I don't mind removing them in that case" She suddenly grabbed Will's ear, forcing him to stand up on tiptoes. Holding the timid guy like that, she took his place on the log.

Old December 26th, 2022, 05:53 AM   #6
LittleRedDarlek

"Eik!? L-let go of me this instant!..."

Will tried his very best to make Barda loose her grip on his ear, yet the difference in their strenght made it impossible, and only worsened the pain in his sensitive ear. The feminine healer just tiptoed around, going from trying to get her to release his ear, to just wanting the pain to disappear.

"W-what are you planning on doing? T-this isn't funny!"

Tags
anal, f/m, femboy, healer, humiliation, incompetent, littlereddarlek