Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Plus-Gas Elf (for megaman 64)
Old September 26th, 2022, 10:25 AM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default Plus-Gas Elf (for megaman 64)

Elfuda was quite impressed with the Earth tradition of sleepovers. So she decided to invite her pals from the gym to her flat. The chubby elf preapred some additonal matresses and sleeping bags, chose some movies to watch and, of course, bought a ton of snaks, from chips to pizzas to grilled cheese and more!

She also put on her new onsie. the elven kingdom ahd nothin as cosy! And since it was a sleeping outfit Elfuba decided it's ok not to wear undies underneath. Though it was hard to find an andult onsie to fit her size, so the falp on her big fat backside barely held and showed some bare skin on the sides.
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old September 26th, 2022, 10:32 AM   #2
megaman64
Gold Member

Soon she heard a knock on the door which open to Oku, her pig like orge friend with her bag on her chubby arm. "Greetings, Elfuda." She said before blushing at her outfit. "Sorry didn't know you are in your long underwear."

Old September 26th, 2022, 11:09 AM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Hello, come in!" Elfuba said with einthusiasm. "Well, it is a SLEEP-over, isn't it? It's not any more revealing then my gym shorts and top, really."
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old September 26th, 2022, 11:12 AM   #4
megaman64
Gold Member

"Ok I mean it hug your body neatly." She smiled before the two is a tall ogre and a cyborg with long hair both try to get thogh the door.

Old November 3rd, 2022, 01:48 PM   #5
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Girls, I think you'll have to take turns coming in" Elfuda said with a chuckle. "Sorry about that, but you know how hard it is to afford a big appartment here"

Old November 3rd, 2022, 07:05 PM   #6
megaman64
Gold Member

"Its ok. I can sit down." The orge said with a polite smiked with the cyclops nodded.

Old November 4th, 2022, 09:36 PM   #7
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"We'll ahve enough space to sleep, girls, promise! Though we'll have to sahre it closely, hope no one kicks in their sleep" Elfuba chuckled.

Old November 5th, 2022, 02:59 PM   #8
megaman64
Gold Member

The two giants nodded as they enter to show before a reformer dark elf that she often battles with.

Old November 6th, 2022, 08:57 PM   #9
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Elfuba invited her mostly because otherwise Kuroeda will find out anyway and make a fuzz. "Hello there. Come in" she said, trying to be polite and friendly nontheless.

Old November 17th, 2022, 06:46 AM   #10
megaman64
Gold Member

"Thank you." She said with a smirk as she elwalk by She unbutton a corner of the light elf's dropseat.

Tags
elf, f/f, farting, humiliation, megaman, plusgas