Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Why not here's some prompts, seeking spankees
Old March 30th, 2023, 09:32 PM   #1
Skull612
Gold Member

Default Why not here's some prompts, seeking spankees

Didn't think I'd actually want to start any more rps, but well...there's a few ideas I'd like to try, most based on games I've been playing lately some of which include series I really don't see too much. Word of warning, I get busy kinda often and I'm the most easily distracted on the planet. xD So replies can be scarce. The best I can maybe promise is at least one reply a day. But I can usually do more. I like to write a decent bit too, but generally I work off of whoever I'm answering.

All that aside, onto my desired ideas:

Marvel Midnight Sons: I liked the XCOM games, so yeah I knew I was gonna try this when it came out. And hey, it's pretty great! I don't necessarily have a specific idea, there's a few cute marvel ladies featured and I wouldn't be against bringing in a few more that fit the theme. But we could focus on the day to day there at the abbey, wherein the recently revived The Hunter (Yes that's their name I guess) brings some old fashioned discipline to the girls of the midnight suns they now have to lead. As you can tell I'm not huge on X/M but maybe you could convince me, I dunno. Or, hey the game has Blade and Captain Marvel starting a cute lil romance of sorts, I wouldn't mind a story more focused on two specific characters, including the two I just mentioned.

River City Spankings: So River City Girls 1&2 are a couple of my favorite beat em ups I've ever played. The story is wacky fun, and the whole city seems to be just filled with people ready to fight you literally wherever you go. Seeing how the setting is already pretty off the rails, there's a number of different scenarios I could think of so if you're interested just let me know and I'll talk more about it with you then.

MTG: This might be the one I'd like to play the most. I have so many ideas based on the stories and characters of Magic the Gathering. You've got Liliana seeking to atone for her past, there's Will and Rowan studying at Strixhaven with Rowan getting increasingly more arrogant and maybe Will doing something about it, you've got currently forming relationships like the adorable one between Saheeli Rai and Huatli, or on that note, completely ignoring some...unfavorable choices by a writer for Wizards concerning Chandra and Nissa. I have many ideas I'm entirely down for going through several of 'em. Doesn't just have to be newer stuff either, but I'm definitely looking for someone who also knows a bit about the stories and characters.

Warframe: Hey why not, I've played this game pretty much ever since it first came out. Spoilers if you haven't done the second dream quest ahead. There's a couple different ideas I have. One being an older much more experienced Tenno taking a freshly awakened Tenno under their wing. The other is...the exact same scenario, but role reversal. The newly awakened Tenno picks up things really quick, while the experienced one is a slight bit too arrogant for their own good. One day, after too much boast they reveal their true form to the newer Tenno, knowing they haven't remembered that yet. But the newer Tenno takes advantage of that and grabs them up with their Warframe before the arrogant one can transfer back into it. Either story, you can guess what happens, and it continues from there~

Welp, there's my wants. Message me if you think you'd be a good match for any of those.

Old April 1st, 2023, 09:24 PM   #2
guardianjohran
Gold Member

I'd LOVE to talk about something related to the 'River City Spankings' prompt with you.

Tags
prompts, seeking, spankees