Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

What's your best world setting to make the spanking a universal fetish?
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:12 AM   #1
f3231aszxzcw

Default What's your best world setting to make the spanking a universal fetish?

Sorry if you don't fully understand my meaning due to my imperfect English.

I will try to explain some typical game examples below (spoiler warnings):

1. Spanquest:
Spanquest is a medeival fantasy game that includes vampire, fairies and monsters.
The spanking has become so universal that every character you meet in the game will
have the spanking feitish either being a spanko or spankee.

2. The Scandalous Scarlet Moon:
The Scandalous Scarlet Moon is a superhero genre game that combat will often
end up with spanking as a punishment which means spanking is something universal
accepted standard for dealing conflict.

3. Emilyverse: Professional Spanker:
Emilyverse is set in futuristic fantasy where spanking is also a universal erotic
play between couples.

4. Others that set in contemporary era:
It's never explained why spanking is so common in this civilized setting, but often times characters in the game just enjoy spanking.

So what's your best setting in terms of why you enjoy it most?

Old February 15th, 2022, 01:17 AM   #2
stickthatbuttout

Boarding school

Old March 27th, 2022, 05:59 PM   #3
RoseQL
Probationary User

I like settings like 1 and 2 best, but I prefer for the character to be Isekai'd into such a world so that they aren't already used to this status quo

Old July 24th, 2022, 08:25 PM   #4
cdsvirtue

Being a naughty boy in church, having to lie over the knee of a lady in church, with my under-panties down. While she spanks my bare bottom in front of all the ladies, and teenage girls in church.

Old July 28th, 2022, 12:42 PM   #5
Amy Stewart

Strict aunt or a governess who's job is to take care of an unruly tomboy girl.

Old July 30th, 2022, 04:17 PM   #6
Poesdaughter
Roleplayer

My favorite settings for making spanking a very common occurrence in an RP universe are:

1.) A universe where there's a clear and traditional husband/wife dynamic with the husband leading and the wife following. However, the husband or wife could be of either gender. There could be a sweet little wife who is a man or a strong and capable husband who is a woman. This lets there be a nice pleasant mix and match of pairing but with an acceptance of the community for one of them being bent over a knee when they're disobedient. I like the idea of this having a bit of a 1950s flair, but it really could be set in any time period and still work nicely.

2.) I like the idea of a strict religious group where there's an expectation for obedience. I grew up in a conservative religious community, so this one is probably a niche interest, but I have the fantasy of a beautiful young adult getting taken out of a church meeting for a good hard spanking by an uncle/godfather/auntie/etc at the behest of the pastor. I like the concept of that being the norm in a fantasy world where it's still embarrassing for the spankee to have this happening to them and they know it's not the norm outside of their close knit community...but it's seen as perfectly reasonable within it.

Old September 14th, 2022, 05:14 AM   #7
Eyeblind
Probationary User

Lightbulb

Spanking as a necessary mechanism of reproduction perhaps?

Old October 5th, 2022, 12:00 PM   #8
playgirl

I like worlds where spanking is a common form of punishment/discipline.

I love medieval-ish fantasy settings (European-based or Japanese-based).

Old January 10th, 2023, 07:21 PM   #9
MackieTheGreat

1. Spanking is universally accepted as a natural way to make up for bad behavior. Anybody can spank anybody who deserves it, and it's accepted publically and casually. Husbands and wives spank each other, parents and offspring spank each other, you best friend might spank you, it's totally routine, whenever someone screws up, down come the pants and undies and a sort butt follows.

2. A silly role reversal world: it's casually, universally accepted that when kids get to a certain age (somewhere in their teens), they are in charge of their parents and can spank them. Your offspring control you, but you control your own parents, too. I love the fantasy of Mom and Dad having to obey their sons and daughters or get their bottoms roasted.

3. Spanking for legal offenses. Get a speeding citation? You can choose a ticket and fine or the cop can spank your bare behind over his or her knee. In this fantasy world it's legal and accepted.

Old March 6th, 2023, 12:21 AM   #10
RedStingOfDiscipline

What about Rejuve Universe? It's designed for just that, BTW
https://spankingart.org/wiki/Rejuve_Universe

Tags
fetish, make, setting, spanking, universal, world