Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dragon Bums Z: Loveheat (Wizard9876)
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:02 PM   #1
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Default Dragon Bums Z: Loveheat (Wizard9876)

The evil Kid Buu has been defeated, the world has been saved and things are starting to return to the peaceful days as they should have been. Well there are still problems of robbers and other crimes but they are extremely peaceful compared to the planet wide disasters that usually end up happening when it involves the enemies of the Z Fighters. So in such peaceful times...what a better opportunity to take your own personal shot?

And that is what one Videl Satan plans to do as she flies over towards the house of her classmate, and someone she clearly cares a lot about, Gohan. Hell he was the one who taught the raven haired beauty how to use ki to fly...though she isn't anywhere as good as others, evidently shown by how much slower her flying is in comparison to Gohan's younger brother. But there was still a connection grown between the pair and Videl is here to possibly advance on or at least address said connection as, wearing her black short tights and baggy white shirt, the short haired cutie neatens up her clothes a little before stepping towards the Son's house front door and knocking on it.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old August 8th, 2023, 08:31 PM   #2
Wizard9876
Artist

The girl wasn’t the only one who had felt that connection that the two had, as Gohan himself had started developing feelings for her. He wasn’t sure what had caused it, but he hadn’t been able to get the girl out of his mind recently. Maybe it was the time they spent together, or the fact that she had been the only girl who cared for more than just his appearance and seemed to genuinely like him for who he was. Whatever the case was, he knew he wanted to spend more time with her, and get to know her a little, maybe even develop a relationship.

As the knock came to the door, it would be Gohan who answered it, as his father was busy and his mother was helping his brother with school things. Maybe one of the other Z Fighters had come to talk to Goku? Well whoever it was seemed to be masking their ki, so he couldn’t exactly pinpoint who was at the door. After opening it, the reason for that became clear as he glanced down to see Videl standing before him. He still needed a little time to recognize her ki signature it seemed.

“Oh! H-Hey Videl, back for some flying practice?” he asked, trying to mask the fact he had been thinking about her for several days following Buu’s defeat.

Old August 9th, 2023, 12:22 PM   #3
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Though having feelings for Gohan, patience is still a quality that Videl needs 'help' improving, which she has shown in the past a few times during previous flying lessons as "the least he could do is answer the door straight away..." went through the raven haired beauty's mind. Luckily for the human girl she didn't need to wait too much longer for the halfing to open the door and immediately Videl had to fight back the urge to bite her lower lip at seeing Gohan.

'Oh! H-Hey Videl, back for some flying practice?'

Luckily for her the male managed to speak up to stop the girl from trying to say something since, truth be told, her plan never really developed beyond hoping he'd answer the door. "O-Of course!" the raven haired girl, who's tights does nothing to hide how well developed her cutely chubby cheeks are, answered quickly but then bit her lower lip a little as she decides to continue with "w-well...actually...there i-is something else...more im-important...can I come in?"

Old August 9th, 2023, 04:49 PM   #4
Wizard9876
Artist

Gohan quickly gave a nod and stepped aside as she asked to come in, wondering what she needed to talk about. As she went past him, he couldn’t help but glance down at that adorable peach of hers, having taken notice of it since the first time the two had met. He had been sure never to stare, but it was admittedly hard to keep his eyes off of it, and her shorts did nothing to hide how well developed it was.

Once Videl had stepped inside, Gohan would close the door before showing her the way to the living room so they could speak. He took a seat on the couch and offered her a spot too, waiting until she sat so they could begin their conversation.

Old August 10th, 2023, 03:09 PM   #5
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Considering how ample Videl's adorable ass is, no one could exactly blame Gohan for taking at least a moment to have a look...especially at the golden opportunity of the human girl walking past him to enter his house. Of course not without saying "thank you," though those words could've easily been something else if the raven haired beauty knew what has taken the male's attention.

Especially when she had to walk past Gohan, thus inadvertently allowing another - somewhat closer - view of her deliciously doughy domes in the process, to sit down upon the part of he couch the offered to her. "W-Well..." the raven haired beauty barely started before having to look away for a moment to recompose herself. "We have been gr-growing close...an-and I can't stop thin-thinking about y-you...y-you see...erm..." considering how much Videl is stuttering and blabbering maybe she is struggling to bring out her feelings? Could potentially explain the blush that is developing across her face as she couldn't look back towards the halfing.

Old August 12th, 2023, 11:58 PM   #6
Wizard9876
Artist

Gohan’s eyes were practically glued to her rear as she took her seat, and he had to keep from looking upset after she had sat down all the way, tuning in to listen to what she was saying. When she started stammering, his heart rate quickened and he started to wonder if she shared the same feelings towards him as he did towards her. His face started to match her own as he saw her blush, and he opened his mouth to respond to her. “A-Are you saying you..h-have a crush on me?”

Old August 13th, 2023, 12:58 PM   #7
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'A-Are you saying you..h-have a crush on me?'

The answer was pretty obvious to most...to a point that Gohan had to straight up ask the blushing beauty for confirmation. And immediately Videl's face reddens up even more as she found her attempt to speak is easily smothered up by her stuttering and stammering as the raven haired cutie could feel her own heart rate increase and pound inside herself.

Luckily she didn't know about the halfing's eyes being glued to her cutely chubby cheeks earlier...or else Videl may have been unable to say anything as she barely, very barely, managed to bring out the word "y-yes..." among her flustered stammering and stuttering.

Old August 14th, 2023, 03:53 AM   #8
Wizard9876
Artist

That got him to smile, though a blush was still present on his cheeks. It was good to hear that she shared the same feelings he did, which meant he didn’t have to hide his crush on the girl anymore. “I do too,” Gohan responded, an elated expression present on his face.

Old August 14th, 2023, 08:27 AM   #9
RavenSaint
Gold Member

And now that she has finally let her feelings out of the bag Videl was probably imagining a multitude of negative reactions...like Gohan could be polite about not being interested in her, or finds her too bossy and annoying, or even the possibility that he only got along with her so she wouldn't expose him as The Great Saiyaman and now that others at their school knows...she has ran out of uses for him.

'I do too'

So to hear those three words was definitely not what the raven haired beauty expected...but it is with out a doubt something that made Videl happy as, though still charmingly blushing, she turn back to ask "y-y-you do?"

Tags
bums, dragon, loveheat, wizard9876