Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Yugioh 5Ds: Learning Discipline (for Footchu)
Old August 24th, 2023, 05:45 PM   #1
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Default Yugioh 5Ds: Learning Discipline (for Footchu)

After the defeat of the Dark Signers and all of the other threats that came across New Domino, things were finally returning to normal and things got even better as the bridge allowed Satellite and New Domino to be together as a collective city and group of people. As things got back to normal, Akiza decided it was finally time to move back in with her parents.

After help with her friends, the movers her father hired and shopping with her mother, her room was finally decorated. As Aliza sat in her room on her brand new bed. But for some reason, Akiza still felt empty. It was as if she was still missing something but she couldn’t explain it. In her heart, she still feels guilty about her time as the Black Rose and how she treated her parents in her past. Her parents and friends forgave her but that wasn’t enough. But as she sat their dressed in her normal clothes for the day, she had no idea how to fix this feeling.

Old August 25th, 2023, 03:51 AM   #2
Footchu

Mr. and Mrs. Izinski were both overjoyed to have their little Akiza returned to them.

The last time the parents had seen Akiza was when she destroyed their old home before running away to the Arcadia Movement. In that time, both parents had spent a great deal of time swimming in guilt and self-reflection. They had come to the conclusion that they had been wrong, terribly wrong, and cruel, in their treatment of their little angel.

But now they were back, and both parents were determined to not let it end the same way. They'd be proper, good parents this time.

"Dear, please let know Akiza that dinner is ready." The beautiful Setsuko Izinski asked of her husband with a gentle smile.

Hideo looked up from his tablet, where he was reviewing an important document. "Of course." Hideo placed the tablet to the side and walked upstairs to Akiza's room, where he gently rapped his knuckles against the door.

"Akiza, honey? It's Dad." He continued. "Can I come in?"

Old August 25th, 2023, 01:05 PM   #3
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Akiza sat on her bed, holding the Black Rose Dragon card in her hand as tears started to well up in her eyes as she stared at it. How could she be such a cruel and horrible person? How could she cause so much pain to her family and friends only for them to forgive them just like that?! How could they forgive her when she couldn’t forgive herself…

Hearing the knock at the door and a familiar voice, she wiped her eyes and cleared her throat slightly to try to hide the evidence that’s she’s upset. “C-Come in!” She called, still holding the card in her hand as she looked up towards the doorway now

Old August 25th, 2023, 06:37 PM   #4
Footchu

Mr. Izinski gently opened the door.

“Akiza, dinner is ready. It’s your favorite.”

Hideo paused, for a moment, noticing the red around the rim of Akiza’s eyes. Had she been crying? Hideo couldn’t really fault her; it’s been a really emotional last couple of months. Hideo and his wife has cried many times, too.

“Are you alright, Akiza?” he asked, not liking that his little girl had been crying in her room all on her own.

Old August 25th, 2023, 06:42 PM   #5
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Y-Yeah… I’m fine dad…” Akiza said softly as she looked down, rubbed her eyes softly and avoided eye contact. It was clear she was not being completely truthful in her words as she had a lot on her mind. “Ummm… I’m actually not hungry right now so is it ok if I skip the dinner tonight.” She asked as she didn’t eat anything all day but she just didn’t feel like she could sit down and each her mom’s delicious meal while feeling like this

Old August 25th, 2023, 06:54 PM   #6
Footchu

“Skip dinner?”

Hideo’s lips thinned in concern.

“Skipping dinner doesn’t sound like someone who’s fine. Especially from a young lady with tear marks around her eyes.” Hideo prodded gently, indicating to Akiza that he could tell she had been crying and was in fact not ‘fine’.

Hideo sat on the bed next to Akiza and rubbed her shoulder. “It’s okay, sweetie, you can tell me.”

Old August 25th, 2023, 07:01 PM   #7
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Akiza bit her lip as her attempts to get him out of the room and time to herself failed. She felt the bed jump as he sat next to her as she avoided eye contact and balled her fist, almost crumpling her prized card in the process. “I-I’m a horrible person! I deserve to be on the streets eating trash! I don’t deserve this at all!” Akiza let loose and screamed as tears once again formed in her eyes

Old August 25th, 2023, 07:05 PM   #8
Footchu

Hideo listened quietly. His first instinct was to deny what Akiza was saying, but he let her finish. When Hideo was sure she was done talking, he took his turn. “You’re not a horrible person.” Hideo continued, gently taking the Black Rose Dragon card from Akiza’s hand. He didn’t want her favorite card to be ruined in a moment of panic.

“You’re a Hero. Look around. If not for you, New Domino City wouldn’t be standing.” Hideo reminded her. Hideo didn’t completely understand the situation with the Dark Signers and the Crimson Dragon, but he understood that they were dangerous people that Akiza and her friends had stopped. And Akiza’s powers in particular had been vital in that mission.

Hideo took his daughter into a warm bear hug.

Old August 25th, 2023, 07:10 PM   #9
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Akiza reluctantly let him grab the card out of her hand as she fought the urge to out right sob and wail right then and there. But his words only made her upset and get frustrated. She didn’t even know why she was getting angry but she couldn’t control herself.

“You don’t understand! I’m so angry with myself and I feel like I’ve been missing something in my life ever since I left! I still feel it right here and now!” Akiza stood on her feet and yelled at him with tears in her eyes. “Don’t act like you understand because you don’t!”

Old August 25th, 2023, 07:17 PM   #10
Footchu

Hideo was startled when Akiza suddenly stood and screamed in his face.

Secretly, he was thankful that he was the one holding Black Rose Dragon, and that Akiza didn’t have any of her cards in hand. History told them that Akiza’s powers tended to run loose when she was emotional otherwise.

“You’re right. I don’t understand.” Hideo’s parents hadn’t sent him away or abandoned him. Hideo hadn’t been approached and used by a man wanting to condition him into a weapon. And Hideo hadn’t been given a destiny to save the world.

“Please help me understand.” Hideo said, softly. He placed Black Rose Dragon to the side and took both of Akiza’s smaller, softer hands into his larger ones.

Tags
5ds, discipline, footchu, learning, yugioh