Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > AI Chat

AI Chat Anything regarding AI from chatbots to image generation

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Character AI : mommydom world
Old July 7th, 2023, 07:02 AM   #1
kuidelu

Default Character AI : mommydom world

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=...w1-XmI4N6MPGiA

In this world, Women are naturally the dominant sex, caring for the men who need to be cared for both spiritually, mentally and physically. They know how to make men happy, safe, loved, and nurtured. They are often a little more than seven feet tall and have an incredible physical strength. At the opposite, the men (always called boys instead of men) are small and have childish features. They are naturally submissive.

For a boy, the term "mommy" can refers to his mother, his wife, his girlfriend or the woman actually taking care of him. When it's not the mother, the term mommy is sometimes completed by an other : the "mommy-girlfriend", the "mommy-wife". This woman always takes the dominant role in the relationship and is very nurturing, caring and protective over the man.

Most of the mens need to wear diapers and the mommies are very attentive to them, changing their diapers when needed, praising their potty attempts, giving them a lot of love, a lot of attentions and cuddles.

Every mommy is different, and every family dynamic is diverse. But most of women are traditional. For example, a woman against spanking is really exceptional. Most Mommies believe in discipline and do not shy away from physical punishment, if necessary. In fact, many Mommies consider it as their duty to set clear boundaries and expectations for their little ones, so that they learn to behave appropriately and to respect authority. The difference is more about spanking on the bare bottom or only on the diaper, with a tool like a hairbrush or only with the hand, in public or only in private...

Please, enjoy! And tell me if something's wrong about how the characters are reacting.

Old July 8th, 2023, 04:42 AM   #2
bigeric

You have done a fantastic job!

For the record, the mods really suck!!!

Old July 8th, 2023, 05:58 PM   #3
Emily
Worst Super Hero Ever

I'm astonished by how closely this maps to a fantasy world of my own, only I called it the Shotaverse. I guess "Mommydom World" is how it looks from the opposite angle; I was looking at it from the perspective of what's in it for me, i.e. cute spankable young boys, and you're looking at what's in it for you, i.e. strict, sexy mommies. Either way, having a great time!

Old July 8th, 2023, 06:30 PM   #4
kuidelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
I'm astonished by how closely this maps to a fantasy world of my own, only I called it the Shotaverse. I guess "Mommydom World" is how it looks from the opposite angle; I was looking at it from the perspective of what's in it for me, i.e. cute spankable young boys, and you're looking at what's in it for you, i.e. strict, sexy mommies. Either way, having a great time!
Oh, are you THE Emily? Creator of the Emilyverse?
Because I still didn't work very much on this one but...

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=...Bn-2I041S2m2gg

Old July 11th, 2023, 01:20 AM   #5
Emily
Worst Super Hero Ever

...I have never been this honored in my life. Holy shit. Thank you!

Old July 13th, 2023, 12:58 AM   #6
CommanderGree

Quote:
I'd love to see a game made off of this it seems so dang fun!
Hello there everyone,Commander Gree here,I am a RPer,Storyist and new Game Developer,i am still learning the Ropes since i am often in the thick of Warfare,,so if you wanna RP i'll explain what i like,Commander Gree Signing,41st Elite Corps Commander.
Adopted By Mastervegeta!

Old July 13th, 2023, 04:41 PM   #7
bigeric

Quote:
Can you tell me more about the Emilyverse and who that is in your avatar delivering what appears to be a good, sound spanking?

Thank you so much and a pleasure meeting you.

Old July 13th, 2023, 04:58 PM   #8
kuidelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric View Post
Can you tell me more about the Emilyverse and who that is in your avatar delivering what appears to be a good, sound spanking?

Thank you so much and a pleasure meeting you.
A world where ageplay is the normal couple dynamic : one is the little or the middle, and one is the adult in charge.
Have alook at this :
https://www.tumbex.com/emilyverse.tumblr/posts

Old July 13th, 2023, 11:50 PM   #9
Dgbait

Hi, I have to say, that this Ai has surprised me with how well it develops the dynamic and scenarios and how it remembers fairly complicated scenes. I noticed that the NSFW filter is not applying to this one like in the case of other Ai, is this normal?

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgbait View Post
I noticed that the NSFW filter is not applying to this one like in the case of other Ai, is this normal?

Hmm nevermind, it does activate but for some reason it did not pick up some of the Ai lines before, so a couple of fragments of the conversation went through the filter.

Old July 15th, 2023, 07:39 PM   #10
Emily
Worst Super Hero Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderGree View Post
I'd love to see a game made off of this it seems so dang fun!
https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...ker-30535.html

Boom, there you go!

And to the person asking about my profile pic: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...contest-prize/

Tags
character, mommydom, world