Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > Artistic Chat - Questions & Advice

Artistic Chat - Questions & Advice Need help creating your next masterpiece? Having trouble with Photoshop or Drawing? Ask for advice here.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
View Poll Results: What is you favorite kind of atmosphere in spanking ?
Playful :3 7 25.93%
Punishment :O 17 62.96%
Don't care as long you see what you want to see ^^ 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Do you prefer playful or punishment spanking ?
Old August 29th, 2016, 08:48 PM   #1
Ligeta
Artist

Post Do you prefer playful or punishment spanking ?

(the question is moslty for the cartoons,animes, and game, I do not promote to do that in real life and etc, I want to be clear ^^)

Question for everyone, do you prefer cuteness or punishment in spanking ?

I've seen many of picture and see 2 genral kind of atmoshere:
- the cute, the romantic, the playful spanking, the one with a gentle atmosphere & kindle hearth spirit.
- the corrective, the maintenance, the punishment, the most common in people's head.

According to the answers I got it's quite even, but I want to know AOTK community's opinion.

Last edited by Ligeta; April 19th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.

Old March 24th, 2017, 05:54 AM   #2
charles wilbourn
Gold Member

I don't really consider myself a "harsh" guy. When I was a teacher at a Catholic school disciplinarily speaking my hand was lighter than any other teacher's; in fact I don't even remember failing anyone, no matter how poorly they did. The fact is I don't want to see any faces in pain, not children's, not adults. But, even though I have myself not done it, and I dislike seeing kids cry, that doesn't mean I don't think spanking can be a deterrent: but I only want to see it depicted in cartoons and other art we have here. In comics, pictures, literature no one is really hurt. You don't see looks of terror or whatever on any faces depicted involving kids and young people spanked; sometimes their expressions are delightful, even funny, not only "chastened" or angry or sassy, which are expressions I like. No one's hurt, and the pictures are no worse than cartoons for "dangerous influence."

Even though I'm now too old to be spanked when I was young I was spanked by a 17-year-old boy rather painfuly with a rolled-up towel, and he was punishing me and I definitely deserved it. I have always preferred to see representations, usually of boys spanked by their moms, showing deserved, corrective punishment. . . . I'm not a "meanie." I don't want to remind people of a dour schoolmaster. On the other hand spanking, except of course for the occasional smart slap on the bare or scantily-clad bottom of a close companion, I dislike the over-all concept of "spanking for funsies." This cheapens, lessens the effectiveness of what I think was the original concept behind it: Not to beat the snot out of kids but to punish them on their plump little bottoms, and not with a "club" but with a much lesser implement or the open hand, which as a rule does not sustain any serious injury. The spanking certainly hurts, the bottom turns red and kids--and young people as I was when that boy whipped me--may have an embarrassing time trying to sit down, have to sleep on their tummies. Spanking on the bare likewise entails the punishment of humiliation and is followed by the kid or even young person having to stand in the corner, his or her red bottom exposed toeveryone in the house. Well, I for one take this punishment very seriously; it shouldn't be a game in and of itself--though it can be a wager between two or more competitors or even teams, or a wager based on the outcome of a particular event; but the winners should spank the losers like they really mean it, and, hopefully, the loser has made what he thought was a good bet and it would not have been an illogical outcome if he won. "spanking games," like video games or board games, or OK with me, but losers need to from the beginning to end try to win. On the whole I want the experience of a boy or girl, or youth who is receiving a well-deserved spanking to be an undesirable one, and to me, at least, the idea of spanking for funsies contradicts the spirit on upon which spanking is originally predicated.

Old April 19th, 2017, 06:28 PM   #3
Ligeta
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles wilbourn View Post
I don't really consider myself a "harsh" guy. When I was a teacher at a Catholic school disciplinarily speaking my hand was lighter than any other teacher's; in fact I don't even remember failing anyone, no matter how poorly they did. The fact is I don't want to see any faces in pain, not children's, not adults. But, even though I have myself not done it, and I dislike seeing kids cry, that doesn't mean I don't think spanking can be a deterrent: but I only want to see it depicted in cartoons and other art we have here. In comics, pictures, literature no one is really hurt. You don't see looks of terror or whatever on any faces depicted involving kids and young people spanked; sometimes their expressions are delightful, even funny, not only "chastened" or angry or sassy, which are expressions I like. No one's hurt, and the pictures are no worse than cartoons for "dangerous influence."

Even though I'm now too old to be spanked when I was young I was spanked by a 17-year-old boy rather painfuly with a rolled-up towel, and he was punishing me and I definitely deserved it. I have always preferred to see representations, usually of boys spanked by their moms, showing deserved, corrective punishment. . . . I'm not a "meanie." I don't want to remind people of a dour schoolmaster. On the other hand spanking, except of course for the occasional smart slap on the bare or scantily-clad bottom of a close companion, I dislike the over-all concept of "spanking for funsies." This cheapens, lessens the effectiveness of what I think was the original concept behind it: Not to beat the snot out of kids but to punish them on their plump little bottoms, and not with a "club" but with a much lesser implement or the open hand, which as a rule does not sustain any serious injury. The spanking certainly hurts, the bottom turns red and kids--and young people as I was when that boy whipped me--may have an embarrassing time trying to sit down, have to sleep on their tummies. Spanking on the bare likewise entails the punishment of humiliation and is followed by the kid or even young person having to stand in the corner, his or her red bottom exposed toeveryone in the house. Well, I for one take this punishment very seriously; it shouldn't be a game in and of itself--though it can be a wager between two or more competitors or even teams, or a wager based on the outcome of a particular event; but the winners should spank the losers like they really mean it, and, hopefully, the loser has made what he thought was a good bet and it would not have been an illogical outcome if he won. "spanking games," like video games or board games, or OK with me, but losers need to from the beginning to end try to win. On the whole I want the experience of a boy or girl, or youth who is receiving a well-deserved spanking to be an undesirable one, and to me, at least, the idea of spanking for funsies contradicts the spirit on upon which spanking is originally predicated.
Hello charles, I didn't expect someone ever write a comment here, and not large one ^^

Thank you to provide me your thoughts.

So to begin with, I think I'm way younger than you, I didn't spank anyone, surely get spanked as a kid but I don't remember very well but I guess it lead me here.

I'm not sure to answer precisly to your post, but I've created this poll, just in order to know what emotion should be here (in my draws) since I can't choose between seeing the traditionnal one, and the other one in the (/my) pictures.

In real life well, I just know what I must not do, and I do not promote it.

Old May 11th, 2017, 03:09 AM   #4
lonewolf86

Well you can switch it up from time to time. You don't have to do all punishment or all playful ones. Draw whatever makes YOU happy. But for the sake of your poll, I chose playful. I prefer happier settings for spankings myself. I am currently writing a fanfic that will include both. Oddly enough, there are more punitive spankings so far lol.

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:35 PM   #5
Ligeta
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf86 View Post
Well you can switch it up from time to time. You don't have to do all punishment or all playful ones. Draw whatever makes YOU happy. But for the sake of your poll, I chose playful. I prefer happier settings for spankings myself. I am currently writing a fanfic that will include both. Oddly enough, there are more punitive spankings so far lol.
Sure, it's not like with less than 20 answers in almost 1 year it's representative, even if right now it's seem the score are in favor of the original one.

Thanks you for your opinion lonewolf number 86

Old May 15th, 2017, 10:41 PM   #6
That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Gold Member

Well, I haven't been actually spanked yet, but when I read spank fics/ watch spanking videos, I prefer it if it's playful. It makes things more fun and enjoyable for me

Old May 20th, 2017, 10:33 AM   #7
Ligeta
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms View Post
Well, I haven't been actually spanked yet, but when I read spank fics/ watch spanking videos, I prefer it if it's playful. It makes things more fun and enjoyable for me
Well, It confirm what what I though on the same kind of spanking ^^

Old June 14th, 2017, 05:24 AM   #8
Sevina

I like spankings for fun / enjoyment, I really have no interest in being spanked for doing something wrong.

I do however like spankings that are fairly severe, hard strokes from punishment straps, whips, and canes. Marks are usually still are clearly visible after 3 days, and there if you are looking for them up to a week later.

Old June 18th, 2017, 04:20 AM   #9
milf
Very Bad Little Girl!

Send a message via Yahoo to milf

I prefer severe punishment spankings, even if the reason for the punishments are made up!

Old June 20th, 2017, 06:00 AM   #10
Ligeta
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevina View Post
I like spankings for fun / enjoyment, I really have no interest in being spanked for doing something wrong.

I do however like spankings that are fairly severe, hard strokes from punishment straps, whips, and canes. Marks are usually still are clearly visible after 3 days, and there if you are looking for them up to a week later.
Sound completly fair.

Oh my ... you do seem to have some experience x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milf View Post
I prefer severe punishment spankings, even if the reason for the punishments are made up!
Oh, Ok I do not assume that anyone appreciate random reasons, it seem I was wrong ^^

Tags
playful, prefer, punishment, spanking