Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
View Poll Results: How old were you when you accepted your fetish?
< 12 123 33.06%
13 53 14.25%
14 28 7.53%
15 30 8.06%
16 35 9.41%
17 17 4.57%
18 12 3.23%
> 18 49 13.17%
Still haven't accepted it.. 25 6.72%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: How old were you when you came to peace with your spanking fetish?
Old April 12th, 2007, 02:33 AM   #1
Letstalkpirate

Default Poll: How old were you when you came to peace with your spanking fetish?

I don't know about you guys, but when I was a kid-preteen, I was an emotional mess because of it. I thought there was something physically wrong with me. But after I found out that theres more people like me, I felt so much better. I guess I was about 13-14 when I completely accepted it.

Old April 12th, 2007, 02:37 AM   #2
Lakot
Devoid of Raw Sugar

I tried to deny it myself. i acticvley tried to stop thinking about it my sophmore year of highschool. Once I hot college I decided "$##^$#& IT!! It's here, so i'm going to write stroies about it!" I joined ASA, then here and the rest is history.

There is nothing more frightening than looking inward...and not liking what you see.

Old April 12th, 2007, 02:40 AM   #3
ria of the woodlands

Well for me, I guess I always liked it and I knew about, I accepted the whole thing when I was about 11 years old.

Old April 12th, 2007, 02:55 AM   #4
TimmyTheWiz
VIP Donator

Send a message via AIM to TimmyTheWiz Send a message via MSN to TimmyTheWiz

As a little kid, I always felt a little strange about it, but when I was about 12 1/2, I got unsupervised access to the internet. Took me all of 2 days to begin lurking at alt.sex.spanking. Got pretty easy to accept at that point

Old April 12th, 2007, 03:02 AM   #5
Mushy
Artist

I was 18 when I could finally admit it more openly...though when I was 15-16, I was constantly online looking it up. XD And 16 is when I finally got a boyfriend that, in private, I could convince to spank me. Unfortunately, it didn't help that he felt there was something wrong with me, only making me feel more alienated by my own desires. ;-;

I guess at 18, I just sort of accepted it. Thanks to Queer as Folk and the internet, I realized I'm just an awesome person no matter what I'm into. That was my "coming out" time for just about everything.

Old April 12th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #6
Lakot
Devoid of Raw Sugar

The strange thing with me is that this in no way ties in with sex at all. I'm 99% percent sure I don't have a sex drive. It was a little confusing for me at first. Hell, its still confuses me now.

There is nothing more frightening than looking inward...and not liking what you see.

Old April 12th, 2007, 05:22 AM   #7
Mates
Artist

That reminds me one joke i heard while ago:

Parents enter their 13-year old son room and they see, that he is wearing leather suit and giving himself hard whipping. They're staring at it for a while and they quietly leave room. Father than tell to mother: "Err...umm...i think spanking won't be enough."

I hope it's understandable translate.

Old April 12th, 2007, 05:56 AM   #8
somebody
VIP Donator

When i was 6 or 7 years old I had spanked one of the neighbors kids for something he did at my house. I don't know what it was or why he let me spank him but I liked doing it and have been hooked ever since.

Old April 12th, 2007, 08:34 AM   #9
mushishi
Artist

I first wanted to start by teasing Mushy about being awesome, but decided against it.
She got her boyfriend to spank her at 16. Thats something ! (maybe the awesomness shinning through)
I on the other hand voted "Still haven't accepted it.." Lame huh ?
When I was young, 8-12 I searched for spanking scenes in books. I was imagining to be on the recieving end then. That never troubled me, and since I still feel a little naughty now and then, it would be great to have someone spank me when I need it. No problems here.
In highschool I became more interested in giving spankings , but I had troubles accepting this, so I totally missed out on spanking highschool girls.
I'm still a bit worried, even though I already had a spanking partner and she enjoyed the experience very much, I'm just not comfortable with giving pain and enjoying it, especially when I feel that I want to make her wriggle more or cry.
Maybe if someone finally gave me a spanking, I would understand this more.

Old April 12th, 2007, 09:31 AM   #10
Macha
~loves lilies and roses~

*scratches head* I dunnow, I never really had to accept this thingy or not. I had other things to accept, haha. Erotic spanking doesn't seem much of an issue I think. ^^;

Tags
fetish, peace, poll, spanking