Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Secondlife?
Old April 30th, 2022, 10:23 AM   #1
Vess
Probationary User

Talking Secondlife?

Heya! I've been round here little while now though completely as a lurker, haven't even been logged in funnily enough. Heck, I'm still a probationary member and I think this is my first post.

That said... a question popped in my head and figured, why not ask? Granted this might be the wrong place and I apologize if so.

Was basically wondering if anyone else plays Secondlife? I know the rules said no personals and dunno if this counts as that, was mostly just wondering if I'm the only one. Personally, roleplay on there can be some of the most fun for me personally with good partners and all that! With the added benefit of having like, your character/avi see-able and not restricted to pure brain imagination.

I'm not really sure how big the spanking community is on there. Outside of like, full-on 18+ things. Most of what I find/have found are remnants and what I call ancient ruins of what seemed to be once-great sims.

Granted SL can be pricey so, ya know, and it's a little bit dated in mechanics and stuff so I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea or whatever.

Anyway, was just wondering. Lemme know!

Old April 24th, 2024, 06:37 PM   #2
GoodLifeMickey

I did a bit of SL for a couple of years, was good in parts and then the spanking sims started to disappear.

Tags
secondlife