Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Legend of Zelda: Spankings of Time V2.0 (For Mastervegeta)
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:19 AM   #1
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

Default Legend of Zelda: Spankings of Time V2.0 (For Mastervegeta)

Link was dreaming...he was standing before a high wall, surrounded by a moat. A figure about as tall as him, was standing beside him, but was standing in a shadow, and Link couldn't tell who he was. He stared at the figure, but then turned to the bridge, and was surprised by the sudden appearance of a man in black armor, on a black horse. The man turned his gaze to them, and then raised his hand. Link stepped back, and as a blast of energy came from the man's hand. He sat up with a cry, and sat there gasping. He then gulped, he rubbed his eyes.

"Ugh" he groaned, rubbing his eyes, "That nightmare again."

He had been having the same nightmares, and they were happening more and more often. He glanced at the window, and saw that it was still night. He then sighed, and laid back down, to try and sleep again.

Rita was walking through the dessert, looking for her brother Rodrigo. The twins were ten, and had been training hard, the last few days. In her opinion, Rodrigo was overdoing it.

(Do you wanna be The Deku Tree? Or shall I be him?)
(I asked this in my last PM, but is the title ok?)

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; July 5th, 2023 at 04:42 PM.

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:00 AM   #2
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

(Yeah,it is,and you can be the deku tree.)

Meanwhile,a fairy went before the great Deku Tree....

Rodrigo trained his hardest.He wanted to become a strong warrior,not relying on magic-for he didn't trust it,and he had his reasons....strong ones,at that!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:10 AM   #3
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"Navi the fairy" he said, "Heed my words...the words of the Deku Tree. Dost thou sense it? The climate of evil, descending upon this realm? Malevolent forces...even now...are mustering to attack our land of Hyrule. For so long, the Kokiri Forest...the source of life...has stood as a barrier, deterring outsiders, and maintaining the order of the world. But before this tremendous evil power, even my power is as nothing. It seems that the time has come, for the child without a fairy, to begin his journey. The youth whose destiny, is to lead Hyrule to the path of justice and truth. Navi...you must go now! Find our young friend, and guide him to me. I do not have much time left. Fly Navi! The fate of the forest...nay...the world...depends upon thee!"

Eventually, Rita found her brother, and smirking, snuck up on him.

"What are you doing young man?!" she cried, making her voice sound as much like their Aunt Nabooru, as she could.

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; July 5th, 2023 at 04:44 PM.

Old July 17th, 2017, 11:34 AM   #4
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Navi nodded,and flew inside Kokiri village,looking for the child with no fairy.

Rodrigo gasped and turned around in a stance!

"Tch....it's you.Don't startle me,it's dangerous!" Rodrigo said,in light annoyance.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old July 17th, 2017, 09:47 PM   #5
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

It was now just past dawn, and Link was still sleeping. Though he was tossing and turning, from nightmares.

Rita laughed happily.

"Aw get a sense of humor" she giggled, "Anyway...wanna take a break, and play for a while?"

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; July 5th, 2023 at 04:45 PM.

Old July 20th, 2017, 12:28 AM   #6
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Navi just found his house.

"I found you!Link,wake up!" she said.

Rodrigo sighed."I don't know...won't be a good warrior if I slack off." he admitted.

Old July 20th, 2017, 12:38 AM   #7
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

Link just groaned, and continued to toss, under his sheets.

"Not necessarily" she said, "I take breaks, between studying and practicing my magic, and I'm still the best magic user our age, in the fortress."

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; July 5th, 2023 at 04:46 PM.

Old July 20th, 2017, 01:46 AM   #8
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Wake up!You want to be a lazy hero?" Navi asked.

"Maybe you're right.." Rodrigo said.

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:31 AM   #9
Hyrulianhero
Gold Member

"Huh?" he mumbled, opening his eyes a little.

Then he sat up with a groan, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, to clear his vision.

Rita stared at him, with a mixture of shock and joy. Lately Rodrigo had been obsessed with training, so he could fulfill his destiny, to face Ganondorf. A Gerudo male, was only born once every hundred years, and by Gerudo law, was the king of the tribe. So when they were born, everyone had been surprised that one of the twins was male. It was eventually believed, that the Goddess of the Sand...who most in Hyrule call Din...was displeased with Ganondorf, and had caused Rodrigo birth, in order to overthrow the wicked king. So Rodrigo was disguised as a girl most of the time, to hide him from Ganondorf and the Twinrova, who would surely kill him, to ensure that Ganondorf's reign continued unchallenged. And as soon as Rodrigo was old enough, he began training hard. As a result of the training, the time they played together grew shorter and shorter, until it had practically stopped. Not that the other Gerudo would've objected to him playing with his sister more often. It was more of a personal drive, which she thought was bordering on obsession. Heck...only a few days ago, he had trained himself to the point of collapse, and had nearly died! As a matter of fact, their mother and aunt, had given him strict orders, to rest for a few days...hence her playful attempt to scare him, by imitating their aunt's voice earlier.

"You mean it?" she asked, "You wanna play with me?"

Last edited by Hyrulianhero; July 5th, 2023 at 04:48 PM.

Old July 25th, 2017, 02:49 AM   #10
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"You finnaly woke up!" Navi said.

Rodrigo sighed."....Maybe you're right,and I'd like to play if I could,but I can't.Kinda busy..." he said,tiredly."That man can find out about me at any time,and I'll be ready for him."

Tags
legend, mastervegeta, spankings, time, v20, zelda