Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

[ Life Lessons DX ] - an expanded and enhanced version of Life Lessons
Old February 19th, 2021, 04:38 AM   #1
Banjo
Game Developer

Send a message via Yahoo to Banjo
Default [ Life Lessons DX ] - an expanded and enhanced version of Life Lessons

After two years of work, my new project - an expanded and enhanced version of Kandor994's awesome Life Lessons- created with their permission - is ready for public release!

SUPPORT ME
If you can, your support is very much appreciated!
My Ko-Fi Page
2020-2021 has been a really rough time for us all, but your support and thanks helps so much, especially at this time.

BACKSTORY
As most of you know, I'm a F/M guy. It's my One True Pairing and I only make F/M art, stories and games. I had to bend that a little when I worked on SQDX since the original allowed all four pairings (F/M, F/F, M/F, M/M) but my focus was still always on F/X.

One of the few X/F games I've ever enjoyed was Kandor994's 2019 Life Lessons, mostly because I really liked the character of Ali, and the appeal of playing as an "evil" brat trying to avoid rather than get spanked, while getting someone else spanked, was a lot of fun for me.

By Kandor994's own admission, the game was never intended to be more than a "one and done" (for a site contest), with a few minor bugs remaining and some teased content not included. I contacted Kandor994 and asked if they ever planned to continue the game, and they didn't, however they did grant me permission to expand it as I had with Bagool's amazing SpanQuest. I was both thrilled and honored!

Finally, after several years of work, I've got this to the point that I feel it's okay to post.

WHAT'S NEW
There are a LOT of changes here. Graphical overhauls, new scenarios, extended puzzles, new music, an achievement system, custom menus, "scored" endings, and lots of new characters to meet.

The main thing this does not add are images for the spanking (yes, it's the same old boring "black screen" RPG maker tradition, sorry), something that given the scope of the game is far smaller than SQDX, *may* someday be rectified, but that would require finding an artist to commission, something I don't have time or money to do right now (there have been some kind offers to help, which I really appreciate and am still interested in when life is less chaotic).

While the game is complete and 100% beatable in multiple ways (with win/lose/draw outcomes, to put it simply), there are also some "unfinished content" parts you might notice; the plan is to someday finish those, but the timeframe isn't set. There is a hidden debug mode you can mess around with, but be warned that this will likely break your gameplay.

INSTALLATION GUIDE
Just unpack the archive somewhere (not your Program Files folder!) and run game.exe to play. I included a nice icon if you want to make a desktop shortcut.

You should NOT need to download and install any sort of "RTP" for RPG Maker. Life Lessons DX is meant to be completely standalone. If you have issues, let me know.

CREDITS
Please view the game's in-game credits from the menu for full details.

Huge thanks and full credit go to Kandor994 for creating this game in the first place, as well as giving permission to continue it. Part of the delay was that while Kandor994 gave permission in 2019, I had been unable to contact them to show my edits and wasn't comfortable posting them without approval. When Kandor994 replied last year, I proceeded into a private beta test and am very thankful for my awesome team of private testers... you know who you are!

Thanks also to all the unsung RPG Maker community folks who have (sometimes unwittingly!) aided with this, creating graphics, sounds, scripts and providing technical help. You helped convince me that MV wasn't as bad as I thought as a previous VXA user.

For those wondering why this is encrypted, remember that many commercial RPG Maker assets - some of which I have bought and used here - require encryption to protect the assets from redistribution as part of their terms of use. Please respect the creators - and my own - wishes and do not attempt to decrypt or redistrubute the sources. I have edited and made a lot of the resources myself, however, so if you see something you'd like to use in your own game just ask: if it is something I made, I would be happy to share!

TLDR
Enjoy the game, and the awesomeness that is Ali. The theme of the competition the original Life Lessons was made for was "you play the villain". Now, in LLDX, you can choose: will Ali be good or bad?

Apologies again to my die hard F/M fans that this is X/F only. With enough support, I am very open to making it playable in "F/M mode" someday, but that will take a LOT of work and would really be a major undertaking (the main reason I didn't do it already!).

In any case, a huge thanks again to Kandor994 and all those who have been on the journey with me in testing, developing and inspiring this expanded version of one of my favourite spanking games.

Cheers,
Banjo

SUPPORT ME:
If you can, your support is very much appreciated and keeps me able to work on this (and other) games!
My Ko-Fi Page

DOWNLOADS
Life Lessons DX - v1.4

OLD VERSIONS
Life Lessons DX - v1.3
Life Lessons DX - v1.2
Life Lessons DX - v1.1
Life Lessons DX - v1.0

Last edited by Banjo; September 26th, 2021 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Updated link with new version

Old February 19th, 2021, 04:13 PM   #2
youngstormlord

Looking good so far. Great job!

Old February 19th, 2021, 07:21 PM   #3
Wildfire

Love the addition with the achievements so you have an idea of how much game is left.
found a bug

when trying to place candy outside sisters door, the pathing is wrong and you get stuck on the wall

Old February 19th, 2021, 09:15 PM   #4
Malatar

As usual, incredible work Banjo...

Old February 20th, 2021, 12:12 AM   #5
youngstormlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
Love the addition with the achievements so you have an idea of how much game is left.
found a bug

when trying to place candy outside sisters door, the pathing is wrong and you get stuck on the wall

Can confirm, it happens for cake crumbs too. For some reason

sexy panties never trigger for sister and mom never finds them underneath the bed, also.

Old February 20th, 2021, 06:18 AM   #6
johny741

After all this time its finally real, what a joyous occasion. I do want to ask, is it possible in the current state of the game, to receive every achievement?

Old February 20th, 2021, 07:24 AM   #7
Banjo
Game Developer

I'm currently uploading v1.1 which fixes the crumbs/candy bug; will update the link when it has finished uploading.

Thanks to all who've said kind things and I hope everyone who's downloaded but not commented are also having fun with this. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun, a real "labour of love" as not just a sexy spanking game but that I really enjoyed writing these characters (both Kandor994's original Ali and family, and the new school characters I added myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by johny741 View Post
After all this time its finally real, what a joyous occasion. I do want to ask, is it possible in the current state of the game, to receive every achievement?
I THINK so. I was careful to not enable the achievements for stuff that isn't doable (yet). For example, there shouldn't be an achievement for planting your sister's sexy panties in her room because right now, that does nothing (sorry!). Many achievements are are "hidden" but if you have a "???" one that should mean there is something you can do but haven't yet.

I can post a list of the achievements but would rather wait a bit to let people discover them on their own. Private testers have that list already, though.

EDIT: v1.1 is uploaded! Download link in the first post.

PS Is there any use or interest in dedicated Mac, Linux and/or Android builds of games? I can't test them or provide any support for issues with them, but I can possibly build them.

Last edited by Banjo; February 20th, 2021 at 11:31 AM.

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:51 PM   #8
vividcolour

Banjo, after 1 playthrough, I am solidly impressed both by the amount of content and the flair with which it was handled.

My congratulations on another successful project!

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:58 PM   #9
Banjo
Game Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngstormlord View Post
Looking good so far. Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatar View Post
As usual, incredible work Banjo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividcolour View Post
Banjo, after 1 playthrough, I am solidly impressed both by the amount of content and the flair with which it was handled.

My congratulations on another successful project!
Thanks so much!

Definite credit to Kandor994 for creating the setting and the main characters (Ali, Jen and Mom). Actually, the main reason I struggled and didn't end up making the MC gender-selectable is because I loved "Ali" so much, and writing for her as a character rather than the typical MC "blank slate" protagonist. It's also why I think I was able to accept a F/F or even M/F game when that's not my usual preference; this wasn't "me" I was playing, but Ali, who has different tastes, reactions, impulses and attitudes to me.

I am thrilled you like all the extra content, though; the school stuff was a LOT of fun to write and I loved creating Ali's classmates and teachers so much that they may end up appearing in another fully original game someday (likely F/M this time, of course). If you've checked out the unfinished hidden content locations with debug mode, you can see where I might set such a game... shhh!

I wish I could get these projects done faster, though. Would love to make spanky stuff or even vanilla games for a living! LOL!

Old February 20th, 2021, 02:08 PM   #10
youngstormlord

Beautiful. Now it works and I got two extra achievements. Thank you for all your hard work. I appreciate it a lot!

Found two "bugs" too.

1) It is impossible for me to get wrench from that guy. He keeps repeating "Don't touch my tool." Because of that Jen never comes late at school.
2) Jen got spanked by mom and did the "Not the paddle with holes" dialogue. The achievement that I got was "OTK paddle" instead of spencer paddle achievement. As far as I can tell, the other achievements activate normally.
3) All the achievements get reset once the game is closed.

Thank you very much for this game!

Tags
enhanced, expanded, lessons, life, version