Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

The Sith’s Hard Time Sentence
Old June 12th, 2024, 12:14 AM   #1
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to 17JosephLC
Default The Sith’s Hard Time Sentence

Isabella was a Corellian woman with deep, raven black hair done up in a bun, and royal-purple eyes. The same color as her saberstaff. Isabella was a Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order, and she had been sent on a mission to this planet alongside two of her Jedi brothers.

Isabella was well-known in the Order for being a very motherly woman, and was even considering taking up a position as a Mama. Mamas were Jedi women who took care of younglings within the Order, be they kindern or rejuves.

She was going right up to the scientists she needed to speak with.

Old June 12th, 2024, 09:13 AM   #2
Hrtofdrkns
Super Moderator

The scientist, a Twi'lek with thick glasses, looked around nervously. "I...thank you for rescuing me. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but we need to get moving now. These...gentlemen," He gestured to the gang of Mandalorian criminals Isabella had subdued and bound. "They had me resurrect an ancient virus from mummified tissue. I've never seen anything like it. It could wipe out a planet in a few days. When their boss releases it..."

"Whoa whoa whoa, what are you saying?" One of gang members interrupted. "The boss said we were just going to use it to extort money from the Republic!"

"Shut the hell up!" Another shouted.

"No, he told me he plans to release it into the jet streams. You must stop him." The scientist told her. "He'll need to head to the norther poles. If you take one of their shuttles you can catch up with him."

Old June 12th, 2024, 03:41 PM   #3
17JosephLC
Gold Member

“I understand, thank you for telling us, doctor,” Isabella nodded. One of the other two knights she was with had their padawan stay behind to keep an eye on the Mandalorians until law enforcement arrived.

Meanwhile, she and her two companions quickly took a shuttle and blasted off, heading for the north pole as fast as the shuttle could take them.

Old June 13th, 2024, 10:04 AM   #4
Hrtofdrkns
Super Moderator

Gavin, a human Master, monitored the shuttle's sensors as she flew. "He'll probably have put the virus into the warheads of several missiles if he plans to release it into the atmosphere. I'll try to disarm them, but I need to get close. Try to distract him. Maniacs who do things like this always love to talk about themselves, why everything they do is justified, so keep him talking as long as you can."

Old June 13th, 2024, 08:11 PM   #5
17JosephLC
Gold Member

“Yes, Master Gavin. I’m quite good at getting people talking,” she smirked momentarily.

Once the shuttle reached the place where the virus was being held, the Jedi trio landed and drew their sabers, ready to defend themselves or attack as needed. Still, they also reached out with the Force, trying to sense for any extra danger or enemies other than what their mundane senses could tell them.

Old June 14th, 2024, 09:14 AM   #6
Hrtofdrkns
Super Moderator

It was not difficult to find where the other shuttle had landed. Nearby was a trail of blood, leading to a badly mauled Mandalorian.

Chessika, a female Zabrak Master, knelt to check the body. "He's alive, but lost a lot of blood. I'm guessing his boss decided his usefulness was at an end. You two go on ahead, I have to take him back to our shuttle."

Old June 14th, 2024, 05:08 PM   #7
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Gavin and Isabella nodded, running down the hallways. Eventually, they made it to the control center of the base; which also doubled as an observation deck. There were beautiful mountains, valleys, and seas in the distance… but what took their immediate attention was the strong male Cathar in rather intimidating armor.

“Halt!” Isabella ordered.

Old June 15th, 2024, 11:02 PM   #8
Hrtofdrkns
Super Moderator

The figure slowly turned to face them. "Jedi." He hissed. "I was wondering when you'd show up. You're too late. I've already started the launch sequence. Soon this entire planet will be one giant open grave, and the galaxy will be clean again. No more Mando-filth."

Old June 16th, 2024, 12:30 AM   #9
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Isabella’s face gave nothing away, though anyone with the Force could sense the disgust and horror she felt at the Cathar male’s words. “You would kill everyone on an entire world?! And even if you did successfully infest Mandalor, there are many other Mandalorian planets and clans in the galaxy that aren’t here on Mandalor. You would not destroy their culture.

“Now, surrender while you still clan, and you will be treated with honor before the authorities take you,” the Human knight commanded, ready to draw her saberstaff.

Old June 17th, 2024, 08:33 PM   #10
Hrtofdrkns
Super Moderator

"You don't get it do you?" He laughed. "The virus only effects humans. But I will still be able to carry it. I'll visit every world they infest, cleaning them all, until the galaxy is pure again. And you can't stop me!

He suddenly withdrew a red-bladed lightsaber from his belt, and at the same time the Jedi felt a huge wave of Dark Side energy wash over them.

Tags
hard, josephleecollins, sentence, sith’s, time