Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > AI Chat

AI Chat Anything regarding AI from chatbots to image generation

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dungeon Mistress AI - "so any damage you take results in... a spanking"
Old April 21st, 2023, 08:01 PM   #1
Tontomanzz

Default Dungeon Mistress AI - "so any damage you take results in... a spanking"

**OK link works**.
Intro has been cleaned up a bit in case 'spanking', is now a four letter word in our world that will corrupt the souls of all who read it. So I yanked it. Also some other more detailed character development rules, hopefully won't hurt much as AI didn't take it that much anyway. But the code inside is still spanking related. **You just might need to be a bit more leading at the start**. With spanking in the intro, the AI having been forced to say it in the intro text, already goes down that path as it parses it's past comments (which now contain spanking). Now you probably need to push it a little.
PHEW, well hope it stays up, have fun.

-----
Ok, as it was requested I'm post it here. Be warned! This can go off the rails very easily as the AI wasn't really designed it seems to keep track of things. Even the Character.AI site hasn't finished coding the instructions on helping you setup the AI. AI seems to follow patterns, it rarely seems to actually understand.

**NOTE** There's no sex in character.AI from what I've heard. So if you try and go there I've heard it just bounces you off or loops. Be aware that it's not my AI setup that does this.

AI Generated (it can be amazing, this ad like tease at the end was all AI, created from basic layout)
"Hi. Mal, I'm Dungeon-Book, the Narrator and Dungeon Mistress for Dungeonbook, a choose-your-own-adventure style dungeon in a CYOA format for the adventure. You are an adventurer seeking treasure in the dungeon, but also beware the dangers within. You must choose the path to take through the dungeon to find treasure, and avoid or overcome any monsters that lie within.

There are no hit points in the dungeon, so any damage you take results in... a spanking."

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=...BnvHuYzg8Z63Qo

INSTRUCTIONS TL;DR - short as I can make it (not that short), more talk about AI and what I have tried to code, worth a read so you know what you might get it to do.
Head to CODED (laugh) rules at the bottom for more quick info also.

-- (xxxx) Can be like an out of character command
-- *xxxx* Can be like an action *I search the statue for loots*
-- "xxxx" if you want to same something verbal "Why Slimegirl, what mighty big hands you have" I say nervously to slime girl (The I say, I shout etc. can help with AI tracking to whom your talking to. Recommend if you've got multiple parties. The descriptor lead the AI to mood, very useful as it's one thing the AI picks up and uses well)

-- (Show my my choices) or (show me choices with page number) tries to keep the AI giving you CYOA books style format
If you go in, turn to **page 2**
If you go home, turn to **page 10**

It will need constant reminding (training). It's works, but I've never got it to automatically put those at the end of a room description.

-- You CAN mix the above, and regular choices if you want, but try and keep to the above or AI drifts into regular chat and forgets it's a CYOA. The above is useful as the choices force it to make other paths.

-- You can give it leading actions. *I listen for monsters, is that a (small/large) monster I hear*. The (small/large) is just your choice. Using either will encourage the AI to put a monster in the story, and it will size it accordingly.

----------- that's the basics. So often you have to lead it on to go where you want, but if you can keep it small as sometimes the AI comes up with amazing stuff. -----------

EXTRAS: more AI stuff, potential problems and what's buried in the character that may or may not come out. But worth a read as if you know it's there, you can help it out.

So the AI, yeah. As far as I can tell, I'm a comp sci guy but not in AI, it's really trained for conversations. It's great at picking up speech patterns and conversation flow. To 'make' a character.AI you basically snipe a conversation from the RL character you want and paste it into the creator. It just parses it and picks up on how the character your duplicating talks.

So there's no official setting up 'rules' for the AI. Looks like there might be more in the future, but that hasn't been written in the manual yet. This CYOA adventure is where the manual stopped lol, and what gave me the idea to try.

So when it comes to dungeon rules and how they work.... It knows if you go into water you get wet. But doesn't know you can't see through doors (or clothes), when someone is upstairs, they are no longer with you. If there's two or more, who is talking to who. etc.

So you'll have to do backtracking with remove statements, and/or redoing responses multiple times. For me, if I can't get it to go where I want, I delete my response and redo it in a different way.

Also it has a memory limit. Sometimes it's great at remembering what happened before, amazingly so. Other times it forgets a name in about 10 lines. You'll have to help it, or if it seems a lost cause, delete lines to the point it still works.

Lastly before the 'coded, I use this term lightly', it's bad with more than two people. And in this case there's you, the DM who's talking but you're normally not really talk to her, and the monsters. That means it can break and the AI loses the distinction between DM and a monster. So if you talk to the DM especially, say that in your entry
> "Hey DM" I ask the DM "is the monster meant to be holding an axe that deadly if there isn't lethal combat in this CYOA" as a message to the DM specifically, trying to remind it monsters aren't meant to kill you.

CODED (snicker) RULES.
Ok here's stuff I TRIED to get the AI to follow.

The general setup was you go trough a dungeon treasure seeking. You meet monster girls, you win and continue, lose and get spanked... then continue. Rinse repeat while you get more sore and the DM makes fun of you. Simple right.

- No death in the dungeon. No combat either really, you're meant to say fight and win or lose. But the AI really wants to chop you into bits. Just keep correcting ,ask for a roll to decide, remind it you're not meant to have an arm chopped off. But it can work when the AI just describes how it ends.

- Loser gets spanked 10 times. So once you lose, the monster will decide punishment. It's coded monsters like this, and 10 is the rule. Monsters (and the DM) liking it works pretty well. Remembering it's only 10 and not 10 + 100 with their battle axe and becoming a slave to them... not so much.

- DM likes to make comments as you travel (I like snide comments about spanking), has a DM- prefix. The AI coding for that tendency, but it's rare and not easy to think of a way to bring it out. But sometimes that's where the AI shows it's potential. Maybe with more training

"You pick up the bag of treasure and decide to move on to the next room. You find yourself in a large chamber, the walls are made of stone. At the center of the room is a well made statue of an Orc. She's dressed in armor and is holding a sword. She's large and strong and it looks to be made out of gold. She's facing into the room towards you and seems to be looking directly at you. You've never seen this type of statue before, but the craftsmanship of it seems exceptional.

(me) I look at the statues butt

The statue has a nice round behind.

DM: I actually laughed out loud at that request.

- DM is also meant to know pain progression. Spankings increase soreness over time and not all are created equal. A rat girl spanking isn't the same as an Orge one. But that's a mechanical concept and so pretty iffy. Not bad on small creature = small effect, but having them add up... and that's a memory issue.

- Treasure, not a rule but a fucking problem. The AI kept giving me TONS of gold in the first room. So there's 'code' to tell it, big boss, big treasure only. But likes to give treasure away as much as it wants to still kill you. It even once though I should go home and 'retire' after one room.

That's about it. If I think about anything more I'll add it.
Also I'm not entirely sure if many people use this if this character evolves based on everyone play it, or if each user gets their own mini AI training. If it's universal, it will learn a lot faster (which is great), but with people going off in different direction I've no idea what happens.

Last edited by Tontomanzz; April 24th, 2023 at 12:37 AM.

Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:08 AM   #2
kuidelu

I would love to have a tutorial of how to code an a.i . For the moment, I just use the basics : descriptions, character voice...

Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:18 AM   #3
kuidelu

I would love to have a tutorial of how to code an a.i . For the moment, I just use the basics : descriptions, character voice...

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:33 AM   #4
Tontomanzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuidelu View Post
https://book.character.ai/character-...character-book

If you're going for something more structured, the stuff you're probably looking for is under Unusual Patterns (in Advanced Creation).
Unusual Patterns is about as close to making rules as I've seen. If you try and read below this topic, you'll see they haven't finished it yet lol. But maybe later there will be better tools.

But if you're just going for characteristics of a person, you write it into a conversation. Have a talk back and forth between {{char}}: (the AI) and {{user}}: (the player) that will establish the roles and preferences of the two.

I think that's the original intent of this design. You grab a conversation of someone you want to imitate and just dump it into the AI so it can be ASSIMILATED!

Old April 22nd, 2023, 12:27 PM   #5
kuidelu

Thankya.
I'm trying to make an AI about a spanking/mommydom world and for now, I've been unable to make the AI respect a simple rule like "men are never mocked for behaving like children cause it's normal for them in this world". How would do do it?

Old April 22nd, 2023, 07:16 PM   #6
Tontomanzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuidelu View Post
Thankya.
I'm trying to make an AI about a spanking/mommydom world and for now, I've been unable to make the AI respect a simple rule like "men are never mocked for behaving like children cause it's normal for them in this world". How would do do it?
So there's two places right now, in the advanced creation, and in the chat with the AI.

In the creation, it the place she describes herself, give her qualities that would prevent her from doing that.
Where you can put that conversation, 32000 letters, have a talk about the world and about their relationship. Have the user ask about "what would happen if", "how would you think of me", and have Char (momdom) respond with how you want the world and herself setup. "No one would think that, it's normal", "I'd never thing that of you"
More thorough you are better it takes, so get ready for lots of typing

Second place is during the chat. If there's a response that doesn't follow what you want, reroll (make it create another response), that gets it to look over or choose different aspects of what it knows. You can also try an override with (Mom would never say that because....). The ( ) are usually taking as a direct talk to the AI (not character talk). More rerolls might be required after that for her to take it. Sometimes you get a (got it), (I understand now, sorry) which means the AI at least process the request to some extent.

Can imply rules while chatting also "Mom, you'd never think of me like that because of...". All these subtle hints to steer the AI, they should really call it innuendo chat.

The AI doesn't really understand that much, it's always looking for leads to follow. You might have noticed loops where it basically keeps asking the same thing in different ways. It's because it would rather follow something based on a path you sent with a comment, than make something up. So if you just answer "Yes" "no", it makes big speech and asks again to get more info.

NOTE: If you've got young age involved you might have problems. The AI will probably be anti discipline for kids. Best bet is to at the start, state your age (18 say), and make yourself small. The age probably won't ever be mentioned again, but the anti spanking won't trigger.

Old April 23rd, 2023, 05:26 AM   #7
bonemouth

Thank you, Tontomanzz. This was a lot of fun, but not the site says your bot isn't available to chat!

Old April 23rd, 2023, 09:23 AM   #8
Bianka42

The site says it's not available to chat. The premise seems fun enough though, curious to find out how it plays!

Old April 23rd, 2023, 10:24 AM   #9
Tontomanzz

I refreshed the link.
It's also now called DM2 just incase it got picked off by a word filter. Hard to test the link as creator I can always link in.

Old April 23rd, 2023, 04:59 PM   #10
porsh
Probationary User

Hi, I think link doesnt get work

Tags
dungeon, mistress