Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 27th, 2024, 03:34 AM   #11
farrenlock
-Internet Router Killer-

(I'll be alright. Just...taking a bit to recover.)

Gringe squirmed fiercely as they proceeded to rain their hand down. It didn't take much longer for her to cave and begin crying from the intense burning. Not truly thinking straight, she reached to block the last four hits from making contact with her hand. "..c..can't breath...b...break...break please..." she panted heavily. She didn't wish for them to misunderstand and view her action as trying to get out of being punished. She was legitimately struggling to catch her breath. Partly from crying, but mostly from allergens in the air. The smoggy air was doing a number on her lungs, even with the flames having been doused.

Can life stop beating my ass? In a bad way?

Old July 31st, 2024, 11:09 AM   #12
Mjølner
A viking.

Klyn raised an eyebrow as the stern look was back on his pale features. He figured Gringes punishment had lasted about enough, but then his pink haired partner blocked the final blows he gave her rump. The warlock removed the witchs hands from her red backside and raised his left hand again. " Gringe...you know better than to reach back, don`t you? That earns you extra." the blonde young man said sternly, but then his partner started panting and gasping along with the crying from the spanking. Klyn stopped himself from further swatting the witch and sat her on his lap, tucked close to his warm body. " Are you alright, love? What`s happening? Do you need water?" he asked his partner, gently stroking her pink locks.

Old August 14th, 2024, 01:56 AM   #13
farrenlock
-Internet Router Killer-

"Y..yea...the...the smoke is getting to me a bit...s-sorry..I know I shouldn't of gotten in the way...b-but can't help it right now..." she stutters in reply. Coughing a few times into her sleeve, she could feel her lungs a blaze along with her rear. She wasn't sure which was worse at the moment. "..c..can we open the windows a moment?" she requests softly.

Old August 14th, 2024, 02:26 PM   #14
Mjølner
A viking.

Klyn sighed and gently patted the young witch`s bottom. " I`ll let it slide for now...just remember not to do it the next time it happens, ok?" he said softly, kissing her temple. The blonde warlock nodded and opened a window to let the early evening air come over them and clear the smoke from their shared house. " Is that better, love?" he asked Gringe and rested his chin atop her head still keeping her close to his body. " Tell you what. How about we practice spells by the lake tomorrow, huh? I`m sure the air will feel better there if you screw up again." the young man quipped in a soft tease and playfully poked Gringes nose as a joke to lift her spirits a little.

Old August 15th, 2024, 04:14 AM   #15
farrenlock
-Internet Router Killer-

Gringe managed to give a small nod. When permitted to move, she lightly leaned against the warlock. A soft hiss left her at the pressure to her rear upon sitting up. It wasn't as bad as previous punishments, but it didn't smart any less to sit. At the suggestion to move venues to practice her magic, Gringe wasn't so sure about that. Her confidence waned due to their last visit resulting in a small forest fire, which both got fined for by the village mayor.

"...Might need to find somewhere different to practice anything fire magic based..." she mumbled insecurely.

Old August 16th, 2024, 01:21 PM   #16
Mjølner
A viking.

Klyn chuckled softly. He knew the reason why Gringe was hesitant to practice by the lake. " It`ll be alright, Gringe. We can practice water spells, then. No fire spells in the vicinity of trees. I`m sure you`ll ace it, sweetie. It`ll be fine, I`m sure of it." the blonde said softly, kissing his partners temple again.

Just then, the door to their opened. Their furry companions had returned from shopping. " Hi, Luna. Furball. How did it go?" the warlock asked the dog and possum. Luna put down the bag she had in her mouth. " Oh my. What happened here?" the black dog exclaimed, looking towards the embracing warlock and witch.

Tags
mjolner, pitch, witch