Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Group RP School / Life setting
Old July 15th, 2024, 05:21 PM   #1
Arbo

Default Group RP School / Life setting

Hello everyone.
I've had this idea for a long time and I finally got most of the storyline figured out that I wish to do. The main idea is: A group of friends that basically goes through school and life together. So a slice of life type thing. Of course if this were to happen we would also need teachers and such. I am not set on which age range we should do. Whether it be going through primary, middle or high school is completely up to what the majority wants.

That being said, it would probably need at least 2 other people. Though if we were to reach like 4 or 5 it would be great. I'd even be happy with 3 others.

This would primarily be done on Discord. Maybe on the site but it's not my prefered choice.

You don't have to write multiple paragraphs. One or less would be enough. I would say that the minimum should be 3 - 4 lines, so no one liners.

So, if anything I said so far caught your interest please leave a comment or hit me up.

Hope to hear from you soon

Old July 16th, 2024, 04:20 PM   #2
dragon2309

Hi there I'd love to try out this idea.

Older brother: mastervegeta

Old July 16th, 2024, 06:52 PM   #3
Ghostblade913
Probationary User

I might be interested but it would have to be highschool

Old July 17th, 2024, 06:31 PM   #4
Arbo

Feel free to send me your discord info

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostblade913 View Post
I might be interested but it would have to be highschool
It's likely going to be that. Seeing as one other person has also expressed their wish for that. Pm me for the discord things

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon2309 View Post
Hi there I'd love to try out this idea.
You can also feel free to PM me on here for the discord things

Old August 2nd, 2024, 11:20 PM   #5
purplepiggy

that sounds wonderful, add me on discord? @purple_piggy_27

Tags
group, life, school, setting