Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Quick rp, girl spanked right outside school gates, looking for a spanker
Old August 30th, 2024, 02:10 PM   #1
playgirl

Default Quick rp, girl spanked right outside school gates, looking for a spanker

I would like to do a quick rp about a girl who is spanked right outside the school gates at the precise moment when many students come out.

The girl is in middle school. Her mom or big sister (or dad or big brother, or possibly aunt or uncle) come to the school to pick up the girl and take her to a doctor's appointment (for something non-serious like a medical certificate for a sports club). The girl is embarrassed to be seen with a parental figure by her friends, so at first she tries to ignore them. But of course the parental figure insists, and the girl replies in an extremely disrespectful manner. Unfortunately for the girl, this results in a bare bottom spanking right then and there in front of everyone.

I'm not necessarily opposed from turning this into a long RP, but so far it seems more like an idea for a short RP.

Is anyone interested?

Old August 30th, 2024, 06:51 PM   #2
Gus1996
VIP Donator

I might be willing to give this one a go, but before that:

would you prefer to be the spanker or spankee ?

which times suit you better ? (if the RP is going to progress at a 1 post/day pace I won't bother, unless we "compensate" during weekends)
as far as I'm concerned I can RP between 18:00-20:00 or 20:00-22:00 depending on which hour I'll start work the following day.

right now at the time of posting it is 20:51 for me

Old August 30th, 2024, 08:08 PM   #3
playgirl

I would prefer to be the spankee.

I should be available around 18:00-20:00 (same time zone) almost every day next week, but I'll be busier after that. I was thinking that it should be okay because the rp would probably be a short one, but of course I understand if that's a deal breaker for you.

Old August 30th, 2024, 08:27 PM   #4
Gus1996
VIP Donator

I was thinking of maybe adding 1 more scene, namely at the doctor's, after all, I'm sure she'd be equally embarrassed at having to show her (still red) bottom to the doc for her post check-up shots ... unless you don't like going in this direction.

Old August 30th, 2024, 08:40 PM   #5
playgirl

I don’t like needles, but I’m sure we could find some excuse for her having to show her red bottom to the doctor.

Old August 30th, 2024, 08:52 PM   #6
Gus1996
VIP Donator

like a broken normal ear thermometer, that forces the doc to use the one he usually only uses on babies ?

or maybe he notices her reaction when she sits up on the bed for her check-up, and offers to take a look at her bottom in order to apply some cream to it (if her parent allows that)

my original idea with the shots was so that she'd misbehave and then her parent or the doc would give her a spanking, which could also work with the second (thermometer) idea that I proposed, but would most definitely not work with the third (cream) idea ...

what we could do however, if it's only the needles that bother you in my first idea would be to have the doc get called by a nurse to deal with some emergency after her spanking, thus delaying her shots to another day which wouldn't happen since that would be the end of the RP.

PS: since I woke up at 03:00 to be at work at 05:00 today, now that it's 23:00 I'm completely wasted, so I'll be heading to bed, see you tomorrow

Old August 31st, 2024, 07:28 AM   #7
playgirl

I don't like thermometers (sorry), but we could do the cream idea.

Or maybe the girl would have to strip to her underwear (say, to her undershirt and panties if she's wearing a school uniform) to get weighted and she might resist and be bratty about it (as her panties would not entirely cover the redness of her bottom), which would result in her having to show her bare bottom and another spanking. After that, the doctor might even suggest that while they're in the waiting room (waiting to pay the bill), the girl should stand bare-bottomed in the corner where little patients are sometimes sent by their parents when they misbehave. The secretary is swamped with work that afternoon, so the girl would be there for some time.

Old August 31st, 2024, 08:38 AM   #8
Gus1996
VIP Donator

that could also work

by the way, how old do you intend to play as ?

and what would you prefer me to play as ?
father/mother (more normal less embarrassing) or uncle/aunt (less normal and more embarrassing for her) maybe even older brother/sister with a big age gap between the 2 (like 10 years older then your character) which, depending on their relationship could be even more embarrassing for her than getting it from her uncle/aunt

Old August 31st, 2024, 08:58 AM   #9
playgirl

I was thinking about 13.

I’m happy with any of those relationship scenarios, I think they all sound good.

Old August 31st, 2024, 09:21 AM   #10
Gus1996
VIP Donator

will you start the RP or should I do it ?

Tags
gates, girl, quick, school, spanked, spanker