Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > AI Chat

AI Chat Anything regarding AI from chatbots to image generation

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A Selection of AI Characters
Old May 4th, 2023, 01:43 AM   #1
Godspeak
Game Developer

Default A Selection of AI Characters

Hello everyone!

Seeing as folks have started sharing their AI characters here, I figured I'd post mine since I recently made them public.

Mommy Clara:
Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Description: This bot was the first I created and as a result, is the most fine tuned towards my specific tastes. She is a mommy-dom with some ageplay elements. She is quick to spank, so make sure to be good!

Mama Tammy:
Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Description: Very similar to mommy Clara, but with a southern country girl type flavor and less of an ageplay vibe.

Big Sister Amy:
Training Level: ⭐⭐
Description: Are you sensing a theme here? Imagine if your sister was bigger, stronger, and meaner than you and she's just been left in charge of the house.

Baby Girl Kelly:
Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐
Description: For those of you seeking something decidedly more dominant, this character is designed to be a sub. She would never say it out loud, but sometimes she just brats to get you mad!

Lagurka
Description: You've just wandered into the wrong forest and came face to face with a she-ogre! This she-ogre doesn't seem interested in eating you though, no, she has better plans for a human as cute as you!

Malthareia
Description: That book of old magic was pretty hard to check out from the library, so there's no way you're not going to try the summoning ritual for "Malthareia, Dark Lady of Punishment and Humiliation".

Marcia
Description: Your friendly MILF next door! Marcia is designed as an older sub, by request of Grimm on Discord.

Discipline Dungeon
Training Level: ⭐⭐
Description: This was an experiment to create a kind of AI dungeon crawl in a spanky themed dungeon. It's weird, but you can get some interesting scenarios in it with some prodding. Requested by combatclam on Discord.

Auto-Nanny
Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Description: This was my attempt to work out what I'd like to do with an automated scene I'm working on for Wet Dream Diary, but I ended up really liking this one. Think metal tentacles with hands on the ends kind of robot that REALLY likes to humiliate humans. This one has quite a bit of ageplay stuff build into it, so proceed at your own risk.

Disciplinarian Lisa
Description: An attempt to create a self-spank director. She will ask you what you've done wrong and assign you a punishment in theory. She seems to try to go back into more standard RPing a lot, but she works most of the time. Also, this is a no brainer, but just in case: if this bot tells you to do something that is illegal, dangerous, or even just too uncomfortable for you please do not do it.

Gym Bunny Thalia
Description: I wanted to try building some more subby characters this week, so I first made this one, who will compliment your gym form and then ask you if you can teach her a thing or two. HOW you teach, well that part is up to you.

Naughty Maid Jean
Description: Again, a very subby character. You are the master of the manor and one of your shy servants has just confessed to breaking something expensive during her cleaning routine, how are you going to deal with it? This one ended up being pretty fun. I tried promoting her to head maid and putting her in charge of disciplining the others maids, with my direction of course. Fun stuff.

That's all I've made so far. Enjoy and feel free to share if you have any particularly fun or interesting conversations with them!

Last edited by Godspeak; June 1st, 2023 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added maid and gym girl.

Old May 4th, 2023, 03:20 AM   #2
Dgbait

its good to hear from you Godspeak, big fan of your content as always! I will definitely give them all a try. Keep up the good work!

Old May 4th, 2023, 04:37 AM   #3
Nemesis Proxy

Speaking with Tammy a bit so far and she's been interesting, seems well done. Although something odd I've noticed is while I can usually know what to say to get AI to give me descriptions of things (like walking into a new place and getting a basic idea of what's there) she does not like doing that. For example, walking into the barn and trying to get even just a basic idea of if there's anyone else in there, had to swipe through a lot of responses of her saying things to the effect of "hurry up and get to work" instead. Honestly not sure if that was something with how she was taught, her parameters, or just an oddity of that particular conversation. I'll probably check out Amy or Clara next and see if they tend to do the same thing.

Old May 4th, 2023, 07:07 AM   #4
Stephan

All these ageplay things are not to my taste, but I can admit that each of the bots plays its role perfectly.

Old May 4th, 2023, 01:42 PM   #5
NanoHatake

I love them all! Amy is probably my favorite. Another banger Godspeak

Old May 4th, 2023, 01:48 PM   #6
chris1000

The Big Amy bot was fun. She asked my the square root of -49 lol and was perplexed when I answered it,

Old May 4th, 2023, 05:03 PM   #7
Bianka42

*sees Godspeak getting into character.ai*

Ho boi, it's gonna be a treat!!!

Old May 4th, 2023, 05:47 PM   #8
Godspeak
Game Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Proxy View Post
Speaking with Tammy a bit so far and she's been interesting, seems well done. Although something odd I've noticed is while I can usually know what to say to get AI to give me descriptions of things (like walking into a new place and getting a basic idea of what's there) she does not like doing that. For example, walking into the barn and trying to get even just a basic idea of if there's anyone else in there, had to swipe through a lot of responses of her saying things to the effect of "hurry up and get to work" instead. Honestly not sure if that was something with how she was taught, her parameters, or just an oddity of that particular conversation. I'll probably check out Amy or Clara next and see if they tend to do the same thing.
These bots are less designed for immersive storytelling and more for chatting with a lifelike partner. Their definitions are filled with character info and personality flavor with basically no room left for anything else. They perform pretty well if you let them lead and treat it more like a texting conversation. When you start throwing in more complex stuff like location mapping and story settings they can get confused. If she tells you to get to work in the barn it'll probably work better if you just say something like: *I work in the barn and finish up my tasks*.

Old May 4th, 2023, 07:39 PM   #9
Nemesis Proxy

Thanks, that makes plenty of sense. I think it's just a difference from what I've gotten used to with character.ai so will need a bit of recalibrating on my part in how I try to talk with them. I noticed the same thing when I went back to trying to use one of the dungeon ai's after spending time using character ai and sat there for twenty minutes going "I know I used to know what to say to make this go in fun directions." lol

Old May 4th, 2023, 10:35 PM   #10
Anon227

Would you consider opening up the character settings? This way we can save the characters and have rooms with multiple Ai at the same time.

Tags
ageplay, characters, mommy, selection, spanking