Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Most Memorable Spanking
Old August 5th, 2024, 03:41 PM   #1
BlahBlah92

Default Most Memorable Spanking

Either from childhood or adult.

Mine is the first story I posted on here about my first ever bare bottom spanking. The only spanking I got my fetish from

Old September 15th, 2024, 04:21 PM   #2
Sarahsore

My parents spanked me dozens of times through my childhood and teen years (mostly childhood, but a few times in my teens), maybe more. It almost always ended with me crying. I guess the most memorable spanking though was from my big brother. One day we were out hiking, just me and my siblings, and for some reason, I just couldn't help myself but be a brat. I was about 11 at the time. My oldest brother kept telling me to stop, but I just got worse.

Finally, he said I couldn't wander off alone so naturally I did when he looked away. He ran off in my direction while everyone else waited. I hadn't gotten far and no one else was around. He saw me, pushed me up against a tree, pulled my shirts down, and he slapped the seat of my panties about 10 times and said, "No more, Sarah! Just stop it!" He is about 5 years older than me. It stung, but it wasn't the most painful spanking ever. He finished, and I just said, "Ok, ok, I'm sorry!" I rubbed my butt and pulled my shirts back up. I'd actually had to change shorts in front of him before so it wasn't the first time he'd seen my undies, but getting spanked is a big deal on its own. I promised to be good and we rejoined the others.

I thought I should be mad at him, but I wasn't. I was quiet a little while, but eventually I was laughing and joking with everyone else. I even stood up for my brother when one of my other brothers started teasing him about something. I think he was holding my breath when we got home. I could have ratted him out, but I didn't. I mean, maybe mom and dad would have given me a bit more punishment too if they'd heard how unpleasant and reckless I was being, but he probably would have been in worse trouble, and I realized that I was being kind of cringe and needed a wake-up call to snap me out of it. I swear I'm usually not like that. Just every once in a while... You know.

Now, he's probably the sibling I'm closest to. On occasion he still jokes around and says, "Am I going to have to spank you, Sarah (last name)?"

And I just respond, "Maybe... Depends on how many cool paths are nearby!" But he actually hasn't had to spank me since then.

Tags
memorable, spanking