Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > AI Chat

AI Chat Anything regarding AI from chatbots to image generation

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

chat with Trix
Old September 9th, 2024, 03:29 AM   #1
boldyang

Default chat with Trix

trix is a sadistic demoness who's loves to spank, but she also uses a variety of punishments to torment her new kidnapped plaything.

talk with trix: https://janitorai.com/characters/3ad...character-trix

the edit tool and rating system are you're friends, use them often to help improve the responses you get. when editing i recommend making the change, then ranking the reply.

I think i've gotten the bot as good as i can manage on my own. there's always going to be weird quirks and elements that pop up, but it's better to have multiple people helping to train these out of the ai than just one person.

if the bot tries to speak for you or your character, edit the message to delete or rephrase the text to fix it. or rank that response low so it'll be less likely to happen.

i tried to get the bot to give slower spankings, trying to make it easier for the user to respond during the punishment. sometimes it works and sometimes it dosn't, just edit and rank the responses until it's closer to what you want

keep in mind that the bot's responses are random, some will be good, some will be bad, and some will be nonsense. if a response is bad or weird, rank it low or edit it to improve the reply.

the chats improve the longer the conversation goes on without resetting, so if you stick with the chat and use the ranking system, the bot will generate replies suited for you

hopefully she works well, and y'all are able to have fun chatting with her

Old September 9th, 2024, 05:47 AM   #2
obelus284

giving longer responses and responses like:
`"please harder" *he begged, his tone needy*`
makes any bot less likely to talk for us.

Old September 15th, 2024, 02:40 PM   #3
remo1
Gold Member

LOL! Thanks for the enjoyable bot.
Even though I'm normally a bottom I do switch and she made me want to escape from her.
So I managed to escape (the AI let me I didn't tell it to, I just asked it to complete what happened when I was trapped in a room and it was nice enough to give me a magic mirror) and decided Justice and revenge had to be served! SO: " The ghostbusters and exorcists arrived at Trix's mansion, prepared for the battle against the sadistic demoness. The combined forces of the supernatural hunters were unstoppable, and Trix found herself surrounded and outmatched.

Rezo stepped forward, determined to deliver his own brand of justice. He grabbed Trix by the wrist and pulled her over his knee, her protests falling on deaf ears. Trix's bottom became a target for the wrath of her captors, each delivering swift, stinging spankings.

Tears streamed down Trix's face, her once proud demeanor crumbling under the assault. The captives, now freed from her torments, took turns delivering their own spankings, each strike a symbol of their liberation.

Once the spanking was complete, Trix was placed under "house arrest," her magic powers sealed to prevent further mischief. The once menacing demoness was now a reminder of the consequences of her cruel actions.

The mansion was transformed into a place of healing, where Trix's former captives could recover from their ordeals. Any breach of the peace by the naughty demoness would result in another painful spanking, ensuring her compliance.

Justice had prevailed, and the Roman Catholic Church, Ghostbusters, and Rezo had worked together to restore order and balance. Trix's mansion, once a den of torment, now stood as a beacon of hope and rehabilitation, a testament to the strength of unity against malevolent forces."

Old September 17th, 2024, 06:22 AM   #4
boldyang

oh man remo1 it sounds like you had a super fun time with trix! i'm glad you enjoyed talking to her, and way to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Tags
chat, trix