Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Around the world in 365+ spankings. (For Kaher)
Old October 11th, 2018, 08:48 PM   #1
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

Default Around the world in 365+ spankings. (For Kaher)

Josef Trockmorton of the Trockmorton, Austin and Mc Gregor Lawfirm, was growing impatient; The nominées on Mrs Amanda Larkin last wills were all already there less the more important one; having already envisioned it, he smirked knowing well that such an attitude was not going to last.

Old October 12th, 2018, 10:34 AM   #2
kager
Roleplayer

After another 15 minutes the door opened an a young woman entered. "Oh my, am I late? I am sorry." She said, but her tone of voice made clear she wasn't sorry at all.

Old October 12th, 2018, 11:45 AM   #3
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

The lawyer hhrumped and said "Well, now that miss Larkin is here we can start to read her grandmother's testament." He said opening it; After some minute, the other nominée went out happy with theyr generous tips and gifts; the bulk of the inheritance stayed intact.
"The rest of my fortune will pass to my only lioving descendant, my dear granddaughter.......
with one condition..." He read smirkingly watching the smug smirk disappear from the young woman's face.

Old October 12th, 2018, 12:01 PM   #4
kager
Roleplayer

"Condition?" She asked. "What did the old hag….I mean my dear grandmother came up with?"

Old October 12th, 2018, 12:10 PM   #5
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"Since it's clear that my granddaughter is a a rude spoiled brat, she will need to be properly disciplined; so if she wants her inheritance, she will embark in the disciplinary world travel I have planned for her; My testamentary executors, miss Louise and mr Carl Trockmorton..." The attorney stopped and said "My daughter and son" he said pointing to two young persons, older than her, and looking way more mature. "..... will stay with you for the time of the journey and ensure you are properly disciplined. I hope this lesson will help you, with love, your grandmother."

Old October 12th, 2018, 02:30 PM   #6
kager
Roleplayer

"But I am not rude OR spoiled." She objected, and what is this tour she planned?"

Old October 12th, 2018, 06:40 PM   #7
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"We have a year long report on your behaviour which attests the opposite, Miss Larkin!" He said "And the tour will allow you to learn several valuasble lessons!" he said "Do you accept the condition, or not?" he asked.

Old October 13th, 2018, 10:09 AM   #8
kager
Roleplayer

"What is the tour? Do I have to spend some of my inheritence on it?"

Old October 13th, 2018, 12:58 PM   #9
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"It is all already provided for." He stated.

Old October 13th, 2018, 01:48 PM   #10
kager
Roleplayer

"Well, people should learn all they can." She shrugged.

Tags
365, kaher, spankings, world