Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Looking Again (for female spankees, Discord)
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #1
Sleb

Default Looking Again (for female spankees, Discord)

So I joined fairly recently, and and eventually put my resume up and started a post seeking spankees. I had a lot of responses, way more than I was expecting... but then most of them disappeared. So I'd like to put some ideas out again, and see if I can get maybe one or two more people in roleplaying scenarios that can keep going.

I'll mention that I sporadically get busy from time to time, and also get sick somewhat frequently, and I'm old enough that I just don't always have the creative/horny energy, so it could be a few days of posting every day, or even multiple times per day, followed by a few weeks of not posting. There isn't really a reliable "every single day" thing going on.

And as above: I'm looking to be the character or characters doing the spanking, I'm looking for the spankee characters to be female (I don't care about the gender of the actual player), and I'm looking to do this on Discord. I'm best at self-contained individual stories, but I can also do things that have a few different key scenes that are separated by timeskips. I have a resume in my signature, please take a look!

Here are my ideas:

Demonstration Seminar:
(M/f or F/f or some combination, could even have some F/m as part of it. Probably a few separate scenes as it goes through multiple classes over the course of a month or so.)

Inspired by a story by Flogmaster, where a parent takes their daughter (or both parents take their daughter, or multiple kids) to a seminar that shows how to give spankings. We could focus on just the lecturer demonstrating with their daughter, or focus more on one of the families there to watch, or a bit of both.

Mother's Collection:
(F/fff... again, a few different scenes over a bit of time)

It can start with more of an establishing scene, where the mother punishes her teenage daughter - maybe the girl has a friend staying over (maybe she even deliberately brought her friend around because she knows she is in trouble "and she wouldn't punish me in front of friends, right?" (wrong)). But over time, she ends up getting a collection, as she ends up spanking the girl's various friends as well, and it's clear she enjoys doing so (at least, with the friends) but doesn't invent excuses, and possibly there's even some curiosity on their behalf.

Maybe the final scene involves a slumber party or pool party or similar, where it's the whole group, and either they all end up getting in trouble individually (at some point deciding "it's going to happen anyway, clearly, let's get this out of the way" or the first couple getting in trouble normally and the others not wanting to be "left out"), or the girls all get into trouble together (whether through actual naughtiness or just making an excuse, or maybe they even do this as a "gift" to the mother).

Parents Are Teachers:
(M/f and F/f, just a few spankings over the course of 1-2 days)

The girl does something naughty and is in trouble. The school uses corporal punishment, and quite enthusiastically too. But as it happens, either the teacher that caught her is her mother and the principal is her father, or the other way round. And they want to make sure everyone knows they don't let her off easily! So she gets a more public and painful spanking from the teacher, and is then sent straight to the principal for another spanking. Maybe they punish her again at home, following the "spanked at school, spanked at home" rule. And then perhaps, to make sure there is no claim of favoritism, the next day (or a bit later), the principal spanks her again in front of the entire school.

Precocious Girl - How to Get a Spanking:
(F/f, one scene or a few)

A girl is usually well-behaved, but she's a bit precocious, not necessarily advanced for her age in all aspects, but she can come across as mature for her age sometimes, and she has been developing some interests and curiosities. She wants to know what it's like to be spanked, either by her mom or her (lady) teacher. So she has to orchestrate a way to make it happen! There could be a few scenes, both with her mom and with the teacher, and they realise what's going on faster than she thinks they do, but either they want to help her sate her curiosity & learn, or it's fairly gentle & harmless so they're having some fun as well.

Something with regulations and a strict system of determining punishments:

Not a rule system as in Shadowrun or D&D! I mean we actually focus a bit more on the in-world rules and structure of "Well, you did X, but this is the third time you've done that this year, and it's the second time you've done it this week, and it's the third naughty thing you've done today, so we start at this level of punishment, and we have to raise it by this, and this, and this... so now your punishment level is so-and-so. You're starting with a baseline punishment of Y, so here are your options to raise it to the adjusted level..."
(This bit inspired by a "story" world-building post from a now-defunct message/billboard that became part of google groups, if anyone remembers those)

Or "Okay, you're just getting twenty smacks by hand, and three with the ruler. Take your skirt and underwear off. Then go to the class rep to get your buttocks cleaned. Then go to the nurse to get checked to make sure you're fit to take this spanking. Then go to the principal to get the ruler. Then come back here. Make sure to get the punishment slip signed at every step..."
(Partially inspired by the germophobe teacher idea in the "Spanking Friends" comic)

This can also happen at home, and not be a school's strict system. "Well you got spanked at school, so you get it again from me now. But also you have to go bare for the rest of the day and get a bedtime spanking tonight, because of the one at school. And the one from me is your second spanking today so we add two days of bare time and bedtime spankings... oh but your father will also want a word with you, so that's three, we'll add three days, obviously those are schooldays, you'll be staying bare on the weekend as well." "But that's not fair, those other spankings are all because of the first one, I couldn't do anything to avoid those!" "And then there's the spanking you get right now for arguing, so that adds four more days, that's ten schooldays and two weekends!"
(Inspired by a story on another place that focuses more on the public stripping & nudity, with some spankings, and also partially inspired by Bitter Rivals interactive story by waferborn)

Anything like that, where the world has some kind of system in place that we can play around with.

(Please send me a private message if you're interested)

Tags
discord, female, spankees