Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM   #15561
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Thank you so much Rodrigo!" Lillie cheered.
Naomi added "And of course, you can take on the Johto League whenever you wish!"

Viras was impressed. "Wow! Hey these are REALLY good Lana! Why you've gotten even better than me; Look at the detail on the tears and the handprints!" He shared his impressions.

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM   #15562
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Thank you very much!" Lillie smiled.

"Just be careful, it won't be easy. Trust me, Sabrina specifically might be extra tough on you if she finds out you are our friends!" Rodrigo giggled, knowing Sabrina would push Lillie to her limits.

Specifically, Rodrigo and Naomi would remember well Sabrina's usage of her Psychic powers. That psychic spanking stung quite a bit...

"Thanks! It's hard to practice, I rarely get privacy on Alola." Lana admitted!

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM   #15563
MediaMillie
Gold Member

"Well, she is here my prince... Oh dear...!" Naomi mumbled as Sabrina approached...
But she was quite jovial. "So, you're Lillie, Lusamine's daughter? Well, I'm glad you're taking on the Kanto League. Don't worry, if you're confident as your friends here are, you will pass the test!"

Viras considered and cheekily told her "Well, you could always try to cover whatever you're drawing with ANOTHER drawing; tell me, do you draw anything that isn't spankings?"

Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #15564
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Thanks! I-I hope I'll be able to do well!" Lillie said.

"Yeah, don't worry. Sabrina here is strict, but it's all a matter of stubborness and you win, right?!" Rodrigo cheered.

"Almost got the quote right, Rodrigo." chuckled Sabrina. "You mean it's all a matter of WILL."

"Not really, no..." Lana admitted.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #15565
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Naomi sweatdropped "Well, stubbornness is sort of like will, but just... Less reasonable."

Viras considered "But you've drawn a whole batch of characters, original and from other IP's... How about you also draw them in different situations that are a bit more... family-friendly? That way you have a cover AND you help develop their personality!"

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM   #15566
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Oh, okay!" Rodrigo said, making Sabrina and Lilie laugh!

Lana mused, "Hm, that does make sense..." she agreed!

Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #15567
MediaMillie
Gold Member

Viras nodded. "Good girl. Have you posted them online?" He asked. He wanted to make sure she was being careful with what she was doing on the internet.

Old Today, 03:13 AM   #15568
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Not yet! But, there's this guy who said he'll pay for my art if I send him a photo of my bum! I have it ready to send as soon as the party's over!" smiled Lana!

Tags
mediamillie, millie, reunite, rodrigo, siblings