Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A Few Ideas in Mind
Old August 5th, 2023, 02:52 AM   #1
Salazar Hotel
Mist on its way

Default A Few Ideas in Mind

Just had a few ideas in mind now that I'm feeling better for stuff like this. PM me if you're interested in them.

1. An Hero's Helper-

I've seen a few shows where the main premise is to be a helper for what people see as the main hero. It's a fun concept all around honestly and I like the whole Hero isn't as smart and the sidekick is probably more qualified trope.

Here a Hero (Whether or not it's a hero from a fandom or ocs we make in an original world) had been revealed that they themselves will be the savior of their land and thus they set out on their adventure! Sadly just because you get visions doesn't mean you'll have everything handed you onto a platter. They get jailed and publicly humiliated upon arriving to their first destination. The helper notices the hero down on their luck and decides to take pity on them, trying to teach them things like the law of the land or even something simple like cooking. What they find is that their hero is absolutely horrible at many things pertaining to their own survival, much less being able to save themselves! And so after time they get irritable and start the one of many lessons over their knee, effectively changing their dynamic from Sidekick and Hero to Mentor and Student. And from then on they start shaping the hero bit by bit...at the expense of sitting from the Hero's side.

2. A Very Bad Claim (Fire Emblem Awakening) -

Perhaps today was a very bad day to go on a random little quest with all of the Future Kids. Especially so when no one had told any of their parents where the heck they were going! When they come back from their little adventure, every single one of their parents are absolutely angry...some more than others. And of course that means potentially there might be a lot of punishments going around. Lucina- who feels bad about the whole ordeal and sees this as a leadership opportunity, and possibly wanting to save everyone some grief decides to say it was all her fault and expects some kind of normal punishment. Sadly when your father is the one in charge...Lucina gets more of a down to earth punishment. One that he continues for a while until she breaks or maybe even tells the truth.

3. Cursed love-

A witch who lives deep in the swamp, one would expect she was in love with a monster or her many pet creatures in the swamp. No. She absolutely loves a handsome prince (Or princess) within the Kingdom. Sadly she has no way to get in contact with them and her being a witch....there would be panic in the streets and she'd be greeted with a lance rather than her loving prince. In distraught she remembers how her own mother met her father, through trickery and magic! And of course in her misguided attempts casts a curse on the poor royal. Said royal is now having problems, their pants randomly pulled down, tripping or knocking over things, and all sorts of minor yet embarrassing problems that can get them in trouble. Of course enough is enough and said royal orders a knight to find out who's behind this and to make them stop, possibly entangling the knight into the one-sided romance between the Witch and her lover.

Last edited by Salazar Hotel; October 20th, 2023 at 04:48 AM.

Old October 20th, 2023, 04:44 AM   #2
Salazar Hotel
Mist on its way

4. A Cursed Love (Fire Emblem Awakening) -

Life is very hard for a Dark Mage, especially when you're trying to get the love of your life to fall in love with you. Knowing this, Tharja decides to try out some more unusual hexes in a desperate attempt to get Robin to love her. When she makes it, it gives a small flash of light and blinds her causing her to pass out. Waking up she tries to think of what just happened when she meets her daughter. Thinking it was just a friendly visit she more or less did her solemn hello, only for her to get angry…and angrier. Even yelling at her without her talisman being removed! Thinking this was a phase she was going to actually punish her, only for her own daughter to yank her ear harshly and bend her over to rapidly smack her bottom like a child. Mostly in shock she has to take it before starting to cry like a child…she never knew Noire hits so well. At the end of the spanking she's told that she's…grounded? That was an awkward thing, but with a red behind Tharja is seldom to disobey her now frightening daughter.

Other incidents occur, Miriel getting frustrated with Tharja and giving her bottom a good burning with a Fire tome, Libra spanking the ever living Naga into her and making her cornertime into a prayer time, and even her Robin spanking her harshly with both sword and tome. It starts to dawn on Tharja, the hex worked but it seemed to make them want to spank her instead of just Robin wanting to love her. Whether or not she adjusts to her new life or maybe she tries to find a spell to get out of this is up to her.

(A reversal of this is that everyone else seems to be more submissive and Tharja enjoys her new life as the somewhat secret head of the Shepherds aka Robin weak in the knees and not resisting Tharja's advances, Noire permanently in a scared state, etc etc.)

5. Alolan Adventures (Pokemon Sun and Moon/ Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon)

Nothing too deviating just maybe some fun standard going through Alola with the main boy and girl characters and getting spanked. Could also include Ash (I admit though I haven't watched the anime for sun and moon). Possible some Lusamine spankings for sure (both on spanker and spankee side), maybe some other champions or gym leaders fly in and get wrapped up in how things come in here. I do have a more preference for F/F here but I'm open to suggestions of course.

Added in two new ideas for here since I had them.

Old October 20th, 2023, 10:45 PM   #3
Camewtwo100
The spanker of Mewtwo

I'll try to get Alolan Adventures.
Mewtwo and I learn to always dread, when Arceus turn out behinds crimson red.

Old July 27th, 2024, 09:52 PM   #4
Salazar Hotel
Mist on its way

Decided to bump this and see if anyone is interested.

Old July 28th, 2024, 12:34 PM   #5
Camewtwo100
The spanker of Mewtwo

I am...........
Mewtwo and I learn to always dread, when Arceus turn out behinds crimson red.

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #6
Salazar Hotel
Mist on its way

Figured since I'm back I'll give a few ideas to this.

6. Daisy's Mansion - More of a Mario one. Recently played some Luigi's Mansion games and I like the idea of Daisy being a ghost hunter too. Could be Luigi and Daisy or Daisy and Peach or any combination for stuff like this. Spectral spankings are fun especially with Halloween being up next. Figured things would be fun. Am willing to do other Mario ideas as well.

7. Zelda : Spanking Through Tume. Basically a multi-universal Zelda like Hyrule Warriors where there's multiple Zeldas, multiple Links and a lot of shenanigans and spankings. We can include Wind Waker Zelda and BOTW too obviously.

Tags
ideas, mind