Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

The House Outback (for Yukiko)
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:01 AM   #1
Sarahsore

Default The House Outback (for Yukiko)

9 year old Victoria Pollard finished brushing her red hair and smiled in the mirror. She was wearing a white top and a violet skirt today, her favorite outfit! Sometimes mom told her to save her nicer clothes for special occasions, but mom was very busy today. It just so happened that 1,000 errands and other little responsibilities had all landed on the same day. Fortunately, mom hadn't made her cancel her play date with all of her friends. She had insisted they take it out back though. That was fine with Vicky though, because that was where the play cottage was. Her dad had made a small fake house at back for her and her friends to play in a few years ago.

One of Vicky's favorite games to play with her friends was still house. Obviously she enjoyed playing with electronics and other things, but something just felt right about the world when she and her friends were playing house. Maybe it was just a comfort game for her, maybe she was holding onto some part of her past before being thrust into the "double-digit" years, or maybe there was more to it. Whatever the case may be, she hoped that her friends would all still enjoy this simple childish game.

Daddy walked into her bedroom and said, "Hey Vicky, are you all ready for your friends?"

"Yes daddy!" She replied happily.

"Good," he said. "I hope you have fun today, but remember that mommy is REALLY busy and she can't be disturbed too much today. You need to be good for her today or we'll have words when I get back." He gave her a quick slap to the clothed backside.

One quick whack to the clothed backside didn't really hurt Vicky much, but she knew that wasn't the intent. It was a warning of what COULD happen if she didn't behave herself! She didn't exactly enjoy those warnings, but she still flashed her dad a smile and promised to be good! He gave her a hug and had to leave. Sadly, sometimes he had to work even on weekends. He wouldn't be home until late today.

Vicky went downstairs and made sure to stay out of the way of mom as she ate a quick breakfast, then, she happily ran to the door as the bell rang!

Jessica Gonzales is an 8 year old Hispanic girl. On this day, she wears white shorts and a pink t-shirt. Her dad is driving her to Vicky's house. Vicky is a bit older, but Vicky and a few of the other girls have taken young Jessica under their wing. Vicky's dad says, "Your mom is busy with your brothers today, and I have a golf tournament down at the club, but give me a call if you need anything!"

Jessica smiled at her dad and said, "OK, thanks daddy!"

Dad gives her a hug and said, "Make sure to win at whatever games you play today! We'll both go home champions!" Mr. Gonzales could be accused of spoiling young Vicky sometimes. He let her get away with way more than he ever allowed from her older siblings, and even the spankings she did get were often a bit lighter.

Vicky said, "Only champs in this family!" Her dad gave her a high five and a hug, and then she got out of the car and triumphantly strode to the front door. Vicky welcomed the confident young Jessica inside and they sat in the living room and talked for a few minutes while they waited for a few more of their friends to show up.

Old August 27th, 2024, 05:47 PM   #2
Yukiko
Gold Member

The talking girls are interrupted as it knocks at the window. It's Samantha. The grinning girl gestures her friends to open the window. Then she hops inside. The window sill is at the height of Samantha's shoulders but she places her hands on it does a jump and swings into the living room as if it's nothing. Yeah. If the guy who invented the word "tomboy" would have known Samantha he would probably instead have chosen "samboy". A peak cap with the big red letter B at the front. An adventurous smile that would have made every adult nervous who would have been there to see it. A white T-shirt with the silly imprint: "Black T-shirt, white edition". Jeans shorts. Scratches on both knees. Grey sneakers, which one day probably have been white. From head to toe she is the perfect example of a tomboy.

"Hey Vick, hi Jess. Wasssup guys?" She taps her cap. "The first who says ceiling will get a wedgie." She jokes. But the girls know from painful experience that it would be a mistake not to take her at her word here. She looks around. "Is Di not here yet?" Samantha loves to play house. Mostly because she has no house herself. No real family. She is in the system since she was born. Lived with a few foster families. Now at an especially big one with over half a dozen foster siblings. It's okay. But it is not like a really family. That's why she loves to play house with her friends though this is quite different to the other games she enjoys. Which usually involve mountain bikes or roller blades and limping home afterwards.

The doorbell rings, but before one of the girls can react Samantha runs for the door. "What took you so long?" It's Diana. Samantha ushers her into the living room with an audible smack to her bottom. One that, combined with her smirk, probably would have caused trouble if the tomboy would be a real boy. Diana just shrugs: "Maybe because I don't like to run around like crazy like.. other people."

It seems strange how those girls can be so close friends since Diana is so different from Samantha. Long bright blonde hair other girls are jealous about. A pretty green summer dress same color as her eyes. Sandals without socks. Diana beams that bright smile at her friends, that reliably makes adults forget about her misdeeds. "Vicky," she says, hugs her friend and kisses her on the cheek. "Violet really suits you." Jessica also gets a hug and even two kisses, one on each cheeks. "So." Diana claps her hands. "Did you girls already discuss what we are gonna do today?"

Old August 27th, 2024, 06:37 PM   #3
Sarahsore

Jessica sometimes feels a bit of rivalry with Samantha because Samantha is the other girl in the group who loves to win. She is not as tomboyish as Sam because she still prefers girls' clothes and doesn't exactly love being dirty or having scraped up knees, but she is as competitive as her. Still, she likes Sam. She is a bit jealous that Sam made a cooler entrance through the window, but she'll just have to show her up with something else. When Samantha slaps Diana's bottom, Jessica quickly reaches over and gives Vicky's bottom a quick slap.

Vicky gives her bottom an exaggerated rub although it didn't hurt and says, "It's not cool when you're just imitating someone else."

Jessica shrugs and says, "I'm not imitating! I've been beating your butt for years at every game we play!" It was true that although Vicky was a year older, Jess did tend to win more games. Vicky decided to drop it.

Vicky politely says, "Thank-you very much, Di! We might be the only two proper ladies present today... You also look beautiful in your green dress. I love it!"

Jessica says, "Yeah yeah... We were thinking about going out back and playing house a bit. And I call dibs on being the mom!" Jessica almost always called dibs on being the mom. It was her preferred role, though she didn't mind being the dad, either!

Mrs. Pollard walked by and announced, "That sounds nice. Hello, girls! So nice to see you all today. Now, I need all of you to go play out back. I will be very busy in here!" Her husband had to work and he had dropped their two sons off at another friend's house. She had half considered making Vicky and her friends go somewhere else today, but she had really taken to the little house her husband had built for the kids out back, and so she figured that the girls wouldn't be too much of a nuisance to her 1,000 tasks for the day as long as they were out back. The play house really was the nicest in the neighborhood. It had a little living room, kitchen, and small bedroom. She was worried the girls were getting too old for it, but they still seemed to enjoy it!

Old August 27th, 2024, 09:34 PM   #4
Yukiko
Gold Member

Samantha notices with a smile how Jessica imitates her and applies a slap to Vicky's bum. She had hoped that it would go in this direction and that she will get another chance today to give Diana's cute behind a spank. Or more. "I agree. That was hardly imitating me, that was no beating, that wasn't even a real slap, you pat a baby bum like this." "Yeah, baby," Diana adds and sways her hips. She laughs at Vicky's comment. "I wonder if one day we will see Sam wearing a skirt." She teases her friend. Then Diana frowns.

"Why do you get to play the mom? You are younger than me." In fact Diana complains only for show. Scolding others or even punish them is boring. She prefers to play the kid. Her parents believe in Modern holistic education, how they call it. They don't even scold her not to talk about a spanking. If she doesn't do her homework they just make those sad faces: But don't you know how important a good education is honey. Diana hates this so much. Her bratty behavior, though she is not really aware of this, is mostly because she simply wants someone to set her limits. But she is too nice to really go to a point where adults would have no choice anymore but to ignore her cute smile and draw a line. Perhaps that's why she loves to be with Samantha, because Sam in this is the opposite of her parents. If Sam says "don't touch my bike" she means it and crossing this line will have consequences.

"But you are better in acting naughty, Di." Samantha retorts. Diana roles her eyes: "Haha, so funny." Then Mrs. Pollard walks by. "Yes, Mrs. Pollard. You wont even notice we are here." Diana promises. "Lets go. The door." She emphasize to no one in particular though it's clear to everyone who saw Samantha arrive.

As the kids reach the play house Samantha throws herself on the bed. "If Jess is the Mom I'll be the Dad," she states as matter of fact hoping the others wont complain. "So you better behave girls." Diana looks at Vicky questioningly if she is fine with this or if they should try to negotiate.

Old August 27th, 2024, 09:46 PM   #5
Sarahsore

Vicky rather enjoys being one of the kids herself. Mom and dad often expect her to be a good example for her younger brothers, and she doesn't mind getting to let her hair down and be a kid. She does wonder if maybe she should have worn shorts or pants though. Sometimes one of them plays a son, but it would be weird for Vicky or Di to play a boy because they're both wearing skirts today. She whispers, "Their heads might explode if we don't let them be mom and dad. Just let them for now!"

Jessica isn't thrilled that the others were making fun of her spanking prowess. She hadn't even gotten a good chance to wind up before she hit Vicky's bottom! She will do better next time... As they reach the house, she says, "The next one of you to misbehave is gonna GET IT from me! I'll give you a real spankin'!"

Vicky laughed and said, "Ohhh, I'm really scared!" Still, she didn't doubt that there would be a few spankings given out today. There had been a few spankings given out in previous games of house, and in Vicky's opinions, spankings made the games more fun and interesting. So far, spankings hadn't gotten too extreme. But it seemed every time they played, there were a few more play spankings. They were always just a few pats over the clothes, but she wondered if maybe soon they'd evolve beyond the couple of quick little play spanks.

Old August 27th, 2024, 11:55 PM   #6
Yukiko
Gold Member

Diana bursts out into happy laughter as Vicky talks about heads exploding. Sam frowns as she hears her laugh. She noticed Vicky whispering something, but she didn't hear what. Is Vicky making fun of her? She is a bit sensitive about this. Perhaps she should use the opportunity to teach Vicky some respect. At least she can pay her back by making her a bit nervous, especially because Vicky is talking so ironic about being scared of a spanking. Lets see if she stays by her words.

"A real spanking is given on the panties. Or on the bare bottom." Samantha states. "It's nothing like what we usually do, a few love pats on the butt." The tomboy knows what she is talking about. You don't live in a few foster families without knowing what a real spanking looks like. "My money is on Diana for being the first one to misbehave. Nobody can beat her at that. But I wonder Vicky. If you'd be across my lap with your skirt flipped up for a real spanking, if you would still talk so big about being scared." Samantha challenges Vicky.

Uh, this escalated quickly. Surprised Diana looks at her friend. Usually their games of house are quite relaxed. Nice and cuddly. Nothing to be scared off. But Diana realizes that the picture Samantha describes is tempting. Would Vicky play along with this? Would she cry uncle the moment her bottom actually hurts from Sam's spanks? Perhaps it's time for a change to make things more interesting. Diana knows that Sam can get a little rough. She never got a spanking by Sam of course but nevertheless she is sure Sam could deal out a good spanking if she really wants. She is curious how this will play out. And what is she herself risking anyway? A real spanking from the little Jessica? How bad can that be?

"Oh, come on, you two. You talk like Vicky and me are little babies. I am not afraid of a real spanking. What do you say Vicky?" Diana looks at her friend to see her reaction.

Old August 28th, 2024, 04:45 PM   #7
Sarahsore

Most of Vicky's spankings from her real parents are on the bare bottom. Occasionally she might get a few warning smacks over the pants or skirt to remind her to behave, but if she's really crossed a line, she knows that her bare line is going to be exposed for the spanking. It would definitely add an interesting element to their games of house... Some of the "cool" girls at school were already starting to refer to house as a baby game that they were too dignified to play. Maybe they needed to increase the edginess of it to keep it interesting! Besides, she did want to prove to her friends that she wasn't afraid of their spankings. She said, "Well... we're all girls here. I guess it wouldn't be TOO bad if we spanked bare bottoms. And we're not afraid!" She might be slightly embarrassed to have to bare her bottom for friends, but it wasn't as bad as if there were boys around. She had used the girls' changing room at school before and that wasn't the end of the world.

Jessica's parents very rarely spanked her, and when they did, it was usually over the clothes. She had never been spanked bare bottom (she was on very rare occasion spanked over undies if she was VERY bad) and she didn't like the idea of receiving them! She did like the idea of giving them though. The other girls would usually eventually insist that she relinquish her role as one of the parents, but maybe she could keep it going long enough not to have to take any bare bottom spankings herself. "Let's do it!"

Vicky was actually a bit weirdly excited by how their games were progressing! She said, "Alright, I guess for now me and Diana will be the two daughters and Jessica and Sam will be the mom and dad... How about we'll say it's late at night and you two are coming home from a dinner and we're supposed to be in bed." She motioned Diana to follow her into the house. She decided to pretend that they were having a party with loud music when they were supposed to be in bed!

Old August 28th, 2024, 09:54 PM   #8
Yukiko
Gold Member

Samantha herself is suprised how well her challenge worked. Diana jumped in and then Vicky agreed to be spanked on her bare(!) bottom - as if this would be nothing. The best what Samantha was hoping for was to get the chance to spank the girls on their panties. She looks at Diana expecting her to opt out and ask Vicky if she is nuts. The pretty blonde hesitates but then she smiles. "Deal. Naughty girls get it on the bare." It was almost as if all girls were secretly hoping for this but didn't want to address the topic. "Great," Samantha states and she means it. Question is just if she will put Vicky or Diana across her lap first.

Diana follows Vicky into the house. "Wow, Vicky. On the bare?" She says as she is alone with Vicky. "That was daring of you. I thought we talk about on the panties. I never got it on the bare before. Well I also never got it on the panties before. But I am glad you said it. The game started to get boring. And I am so curious. How it feels. A real one. Not just some play spanks. Phew. I am curious how hard they will spank us. I'm not so sure it was a good idea to provoke Jessica. She will want to prove to you, that she can give a you a good spanking. But maybe you are lucky and Sam will spank you. Though she is definitely stronger than Jessy." Diana babbles on without pause because she is visibly nervous. Much more nervous than Vicky. Finally she takes a deep breath.

"Fine. I guess we got two minutes or three till the others come in. Shall we prepare something? Do we have a plan what to say?"

Old August 29th, 2024, 01:39 AM   #9
Sarahsore

Vicky thinks back and realizes that Sam had said underwear OR bare bottom, but her mind had just latched onto the idea of bare bottom... oops. She probably should have more gradually worked up to that. Oh well, showing off her undies wasn't THAT big a deal anyways, might as well keep it interesting. She lets Diana babble for a moment and says, "I don't think... they'll spank us too hard, but yeah, house on its own was getting boring. Time to be daring!"

She said, "We probably shouldn't keep them waiting for misbehavior too long or they'll look forward to it too much. We'll say that our mom and dad were out a little bit and we're supposed to be in bed. We'll be dancing around the house and pretending like there's loud music, OK?"

Old August 29th, 2024, 04:22 AM   #10
Yukiko
Gold Member

"Yeah. You are right. The idea with the party is great. Hey, lets say, we made a mess during the party, we did even break some stuff." Diana takes the vase from the window sill, throws the flowers on the floor and puts the vase down next to them what should show, that the vase fell down and is broken now. She doesn't want to break it for real of course. "Okay. Lets party!" Diana climbs on the bed and starts to jump up and down. She is visibly excited. With every jump her skirt flies up revealing her white cotton panties. Which soon will be revealed to everyone.

It doesn't take long until Samantha enters the house with Jessy in tow. "What is going on here girls!?" She yells putting her hands on her hips. She is really good in playing the angry father. "It's after eleven. You girls are supposed to be in bed and sleeping since two hours! Is this a party? Get down from the bed, Diana. What happened to the vase? Did you do this, Vicky? This was your Mom's favorite vase. Look at it now. We trusted you. You are so in trouble, girls."

Samantha turns towards Jessica. "I think the girls need a proper punishment. Being grounded is not enough for this mess. They need a proper spanking."

Tags
house, outback, yukiko