Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

[RPG Maker] Spanky Attourney- Chapter 1
Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:47 PM   #1
CircularFan

Default [RPG Maker] Spanky Attourney- Chapter 1

Hello everyone, long time no see
I've been working on multiple projects recently (Not that recent since it's like 2 years or something)

And I'm proud to annouce the first of them that's finished, The Infused tw-
I mean uhh...

This game is a parody of Ace Attourney made by Capcom

Only contains x/F contents, so if you don't like them, then this game is probably not for you, but other than that, you can finish the game with 5 unique scenes to trigger (easily) and 6 sets of cgs

This game is free and if you see anyone selling them, then you can be sure that's not me

Game Page and description: https://circularfan.itch.io/spanky-attourney-ch1

Thank you to everyone who supported me during the making of the game!

Old February 24th, 2024, 07:24 PM   #2
Mastermind

This is so awesome and I cannot wait to see more.

Question though: how does one prove the accusation against Alicia in the final scene?

Old February 24th, 2024, 07:43 PM   #3
3050kot
Artist

I liked the game quite lot. The art is good and spanking scenes are nice. It wasn't very obvious where I had to press and which evidence I had to present but otherwise quite fun and enjoyable. I had an issue with reviewing evidence during the court session, it wouldn't show up right away, but later on, after I presented the evidence. Good thing I had notes on everything in a text file lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
Question though: how does one prove the accusation against Alicia in the final scene?

The first piece of evidence is Lily's wallet, the second one is sales ledger from the store

Old February 24th, 2024, 07:50 PM   #4
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3050kot View Post
I liked the game quite lot. The art is good and spanking scenes are nice. It wasn't very obvious where I had to press and which evidence I had to present but otherwise quite fun and enjoyable. I had an issue with reviewing evidence during the court session, it wouldn't show up right away, but later on, after I presented the evidence. Good thing I had notes on everything in a text file lol)

The first piece of evidence is Lily's wallet, the second one is sales ledger from the store
Oh, durr, no idea how I missed that.

This game is genuinely super, super great. One of the best examples of making an RPGmaker spanking game with actual gameplay fun as it keeps the focus on story. Love all the characters and the judicial vibe is super duper fun, will be eagerly awaiting future chapters!!

Old February 24th, 2024, 09:30 PM   #5
Valsion Custom
Probationary User

This game is incredibly fun! The characters, art, and situation are super charming, and you nailed the feel of deducing the correct answer to the case! The addition of penalty strokes for the poor witnesses on the stand is brilliant - the only two things I could see making that better is the Court reacting for the Witness' literal em-bare-ass-ment, and perhaps forcing the Witness to keep their pants/panties down at the stand, revealing their sore butt to the court, and changing their sprite on the overworld!

Other than that, I'm supremely interested to see what you do with this - I love what you've done! Keep up the good work!

Old February 25th, 2024, 04:59 AM   #6
Izumi
VIP Donator

Send a message via Yahoo to Izumi

How do I present the correct evidence? I tried presenting Lily's wallet and it failed

Old February 25th, 2024, 09:32 AM   #7
Maste

Just wanted to say what a fantastic game you created! I never played the Ace Attorney games and it took me a bit to solve the case, but I was really fun to try and guess.

The CGs are great and I really like spanking games that have actual gameplay.

I can't wait for a second chapter of this (maybe with a cornertime art? - pretty please) but you already nailed it on this one!

Old February 25th, 2024, 11:14 AM   #8
sora666

I cant seem to figure out how to get past Isabella. I presented the camera footage but no idea what to do after that

Edit: after trial and error, i got it

Last edited by sora666; February 25th, 2024 at 11:52 AM.

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:05 PM   #9
SpecificInter3sts Edit P

Deleted comment because my copy and paste is retarded

For quality of life, can you have it so that penalties are skippable?

The artwork is cute, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these characters. Nick and Miya have such a cute relationship and I always wanted to see her get spanked for her mischief.

I don't know how, but would it be possible to properly review evidence while in court?
There's also a thing where if you his present by accident, and hit escape, it presents whatever item you've landed on.

Last edited by SpecificInter3sts Edit P; February 25th, 2024 at 01:35 PM.

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:19 PM   #10
zzyzz123
Probationary User

wonderful game! excited to see your new game as usual!love the investgation part and please keep creating (it really worth paying personally)

Tags
attourney, chapter, game, maker, rpg, spanky