Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old October 5th, 2024, 06:44 AM   #11
smartarse

Essentially, I consider there to be 5 positions her panties may be in during a spanking. Let’s assume that she is over your lap and her legs are straight and your chair is normal height, meaning her legs will be about 40 degrees pointing back.
1st position: Panties on. Normal position, bikini style, dissecting her buttocks, sitting perfectly, stretched a little tighter than they would normally be…. She feels no real sensation as everything is ‘normal’.. You on the other hand are looking at and feeling the nice fabric… Provided they are your personal favourite type of panties spanking her with them on is a great visual and sensual experience, plus you both know that you will be taking them down before very long, so excitement is building.
2nd position: Panties down but only just below her sit spot… She can feel that her bottom is exposed and so has some sensation. You are looking at her bare bum and a rather unattractive band of fabric in a strange area. For me this is the least desirable position of the five.
3rd position: Knees… By holding on to the waistband of her panties, you have inverted them and drawn them down her legs to a position at her knees…. She can feel them sitting there – in a position which most obviously shouts to her brain that her panties are well and truly down and exposing everything she has… Because they are inside out you are getting a sort of opposite view of how they normally sit, they look very interesting… In this position they are still in your eye-line whilst you are spanking her, so you have additional interest to the reddening of her bottom… You are also very aware that SHE too has that awareness of where they are lying, and you can intermittently pause the spanking whilst playing with them on the flimsy pretext of ‘adjusting’. As well as being a satisfactory interlude, she too can feel what is going on and is reminded of the fact that you are having fun with her most intimate garment – and at her humiliating expense.
4th position: At her ankles. She has that same sensation of them having been pulled - right down in this case, and languishing flimsily at her feet, which is good… You however can no longer see or touch them without deliberate movement in that direction and so they become something of a non-entity, and so almost the same as spanking her naked.
5th position: Taken off completely… For her this represents either shock, or relief depending on her views… relief is NOT what you want to have her feel, she is being punished albeit in role play but you want her to be uncomfortable… For you it is simply a naked girl being spanked and that additional panty element of interest has gone… For me I would always keep her panties in my non-spanking free hand, and probably have them in my eye-line by keeping them pressed between my hand and her (bare) back…. She can also feel that her panties are in your hand, and it reinforces the fact that you have made her remove them. I don’t favour this position but it does have some merit in demonstrating power and domination.

Old October 15th, 2024, 08:43 AM   #12
gutterpupper
Writer of brats

Pants at knees or ankles. I agree with the comments about the struggles and tangles of clothes when the legs are kicking. The spanker can also use it to trap the legs when putting one leg over the spankees when OTK, so just more ways to keep them pinned down and target that bare bottom.

AO3 / X / WEBSITE / RESUME / SPANKTEMBER 2024
last updated 01/09/2024

Tags
ankles, completely, knees, pants