Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old August 14th, 2024, 01:24 AM   #141
rperezh
Probationary User

Great update! I really enjoyed the World Edge Weekend game.
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with Abigail. Nothing seems to work.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Ok, I just figured it out jeje

Old September 8th, 2024, 09:31 AM   #142
swissm

How do you find out were stella lives?

Were t catch the special fish? I used up the cave bait.

Old September 9th, 2024, 03:54 AM   #143
Maste

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissm View Post
How do you find out were stella lives?

Were t catch the special fish? I used up the cave bait.
Do you mean Estella? In the living district, the first house on the left. It's more like a mansion. Also, there aren't too many houses there, you can try them all out.

The special fish you can catch in your home village, but it isn't easy, so you should try saving before.

Old September 11th, 2024, 04:04 PM   #144
The Dashinator

Well, I've done a lot, probably all the possible stuff that was in the game, I dunno why but somehow it was really good, like awesomely good. Guess that goes to kind of interesting genre that's been chosen. I wonder if there is any updates planned in the future, maybe some time later? Anyway, I found a soft-lock that makes progression impossible, will be a real trouble for those who don't save a lot (me personally making whole bunch of different saves as precaution) since it kinda isn't that fast thing to notice, but when you do realize - it might be too late, if you want - I can analyze this further and make sure what exactly causes that, so fixing it will be easier.
And now one more question, it's about maintenance spankings Kira gives: will she get back at hand spankings after being "reliable" for certain amount of weeks or it will always become strapping even after several weeks of being okay? Cuz I would really like if those were declining if you were okay for a week and to have possibility to get over those stages again without loading saves. (As you can guess - I really liked the idea of those)

Anyway, never forget: you are awesome.

Old September 12th, 2024, 01:05 PM   #145
Shirabaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dashinator View Post
Anyway, never forget: you are awesome.
Hi! Glad you like our game!

No updates are planned, and some bugs will remain unfixed. We already working on the next game. Maybe I'll visit Justicar to fix couple of softlocks but for now just be carefull and save a bit more often especially when doing deap sea vacation.

I can't recall exactly, but most likely progress of Kira's anger saved so no gradual increase of punishment next time - Konna get the strap immediately
If you want to support me join Boosty

Old September 12th, 2024, 04:26 PM   #146
The Dashinator

Okay, got it, I think I'll do some testing and make sure of what exactly causes softlock and will describe it here, so you'd know where to look.

A shame that progress of Kira's anger is saved, seems like I'll have to redo hours of playthrough to get desired effect, hope you'll consider declining in severity of maintenance spankings if you plan more of those in the future, cuz, you know, I don't think someone would be forever that mad.

Maybe you can even randomize a bit the severity of maintenance, like person is for some reason is more pissed off today and going to let it out onto protagonist's butt. (Or maybe even make it not random and tied to certain events, which came to pass due to protagonist's actions, which didn't earn protagonist a punishment then)

Overall, I must say that your games were really good in their genre, liking the fact that there's actually gameplay, not usual *go there and there, take that and come back* which is RPGM games I've seen are stand for most of the time.

Kinda can try and help with ideas and some writing, even though I sometimes have periods when I'm totally out of ideas and my creativity has gone into closet and wouldn't come back))

Also noticed some (maybe a bit more than some) grammar mistakes in dialogues, I kind of doubt that it is intended, but if it is - alright. My guess would be that English is not your native language, or you're just constantly distracted with something other rather than being grammaticly correct. By the way - English is not my native language, if you're wondering.

Sorry for huge amount of text, but I hope it all will be for the better for you.

UPD: Feel kinda dumb cuz I can't figure out to do one last quest "Punishment for a noble" no idea what to do, since mayor's secretary wouldn't let in.

UPD2: Figured it out, it's really isn't obvious, good job on putting "FAQ" into the folder, I still feel kinda dumb, but now because I didn't notice that sooner)

Last edited by The Dashinator; September 15th, 2024 at 08:40 PM.

Old October 16th, 2024, 08:49 PM   #147
Pokokid2
Probationary User

dose anyone know how to talk to the mayor about Delilahs? the secretary tells me to write down my request on a paper but in the small area i have access to in the office i dont see the paper she is talking about. the only papers i see are infront of her and a lamp is blocking them.

Tags
justicar