Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dealing with Goddess Orbs (Tangerine and noble_lance)
Old October 12th, 2024, 11:20 PM   #1
Tangerine

Arrow Dealing with Goddess Orbs (Tangerine and noble_lance)

Her so-called inner powers, supposedly inherited from a life before this one, divine in nature.. Why did it have to be so bloody difficult to control them? Actually, let alone controlling them in any meaningful way, the princess had yet to find those divine forces within herself. Searching for a hint which she might have missed before, she browsed through the books in her study. Like usual really. And once again, she failed to find anything useful. After a couple of hours of research, she was ready to admit defeat for the night.

“Unh. This is hardly helping,” she sighed, propping her grimacing bright face on her soft hands. “The restricted section in the library…” the lonely princess brainstormed quietly. “It ought to have something useful.” She tapped her fingers onto the desk. That section in the library wasn't called restricted for the sake of it though. Given the sensitive and even dangerous information those dusty old books contained, it was off-limits. To anyone. With unfortunate consequences.

“Well, I happen to be the Princess.” Lifting her shapely Hylian tush off the chair finally, she stormed out of the study. Fleetingly acquired from her bedroom, she put some dark robes on herself. Purple silk wasn't exactly low profile after all. Her pajama set, shorts and shirt, could be a distraction. So she wore the robes over them before striding in the castle at night. It proved to be enough, as the princess was soon in the library, unseen.

“Now, where to start?..” Her index finger brushed across the books as she walked by the bookcases as a lovely bottomed silhouette. One of the books had the title Efficient Disciplinary Arts. And there were a few more similar ones next to it. Such as Royal Misbehavior and Humbling. Or Historical Solutions to Princess Tantrum. Or A Study on Goddess Orbs.

“Well, definitely not those.. H-ah!” At the end, she let out a yelp of surprise upon walking into someone.

Old October 12th, 2024, 11:47 PM   #2
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

As Zelda had been wandering through the restricted areas. The only one in there at present was the son of the retired Head Historian. Aether Amell was a man, seven years Zelda's senior. His father had suffered a health issue and was forced to retire leaving the young man there to take over. The lovely of age woman with the very shapely silhouette was now reading through the shelves trying to find something there.

The books that she had seen were left there by his father but Aether had reviewed them all the same and was surprised his father had seen some of these there. Was he planning something? He wasn't sure. But as he went to go clean up he saw the stranger there.

"Freeze, remove your hood and reveal yourself." Aether ordered. His hair was blonde like others and he was wearing a robe of a dark blue color and watching the purple robed figure.

Old October 13th, 2024, 12:43 AM   #3
Tangerine

Although being the Princess, she would also describe herself as a scholar. And those conducted research, which could sometimes call for some occasional rule-breaking. So it wasn't necessarily uncharacteristic of her to be there. It was kinda exciting even. A lil adventure of sorts. Well not an awfully thrilling one since it was a library, but still.

It perhaps shouldn't have been that big of a surprise to run into someone who presumingly looked after the place, and guarded it to some extent, but it caught her off-guard regardless. She hopped in place, covering her mouth when her feet returned to the floor. Her green eyes scanned him.

“What are you doing here?” she then asked, which could be a question for her as well. She looked back for a moment, considering if she should just flee as an anonymous stranger who came in and quickly left. She wasn't exactly known to be a runner though. Given the appealing bum she sported, she would have probably just given a good show from behind before eventually being caught.

“Well.” She knitted her brows at Aether. Raising her hands, she pulled the hood back as she was asked. Her long, golden hair cascaded down. “I am Princess Zelda,” she announced, keeping her chin up. “And I should think I don't need to reveal or declare anything to stroll around the castle I'm the Princess of.” She ended her sentence with a determined nod. It wasn't a small castle. So it wasn't quite possible for her to know everyone who worked and lived in it. Well everyone knew her though, which didn't necessarily make her above the rules even her father respected.

“And who are you then to stop me in this section,” she paused for a moment, glancing at the oddly titled books she walked by, “that I have nothing to do with.” Through a few blinks, she averted her eyes.

Old October 13th, 2024, 03:35 AM   #4
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Aether looked at the woman with the impressive ass taking in the view of her as he was watching her while calling out to her. He didn't know who belonged to and then looked at her head now staying a bit focused there.

"My father is the keeper of the royal library, was... he recently suffered an issue with his heart and he cannot work anymore. I am his son Aether Amell." He told the woman before finding that she was the Princess of the Castle.

"Your Grace." Aether bowed his head to her. "Correct, that is somewhat accurate. However, this section. The Restricted section. My father keeps watch over it for all individuals. Only the King or Queen are are allowed access here or those on their approval for a specific reason." He explained simply there as he looking at her.

"I am instructed to punish anyone who enters here without permission. As you are still only the princess my lady." Aether explained to her.

Old October 13th, 2024, 07:53 AM   #5
Tangerine

Who this dutiful gentleman became more clear once he introduced himself. So, the son of the library keeper. Not awfully well, but she knew his father actually. While she was growing up, he had helped build up her personal study connected to her room in the castle.

“Heart issues? Is he well now? I'm sorry to hear that.” Zelda said genuinely. Admittedly, she’d been too focused on herself lately, she’d lost track of many other things happening across the castle. Or the kingdom for that matter.

She offered a small nod when he bowed. It seemed though that he didn't think the royal status he just acknowledged wasn't enough to allow her to wander there freely. “You don't need to remind me of that policy..” she grumbled quietly, knowing that even she required a permit before browsing the restricted collections.

“Whaat?” Her thick eyebrows darted upwards. Zelda wasn't used to the word punishment. Especially when it was attached to her name. She put her hands on her hips. Since her robe wasn't tied, the slight parting of the garment made her wide thighs flash through the dim room below her shorts. The supple appearance of them could be a hint of the suppleness of her other parts. “Surely Amell, you can't be thinking that your Princess should be penalised like a petty burglar for merely taking a stroll here.”

Old October 13th, 2024, 12:56 PM   #6
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Aether looked at her and nodded. "He's managing, yes but doctors said he needed to take it easy for a while and he's always been devoted to his duties to the Palace." Aether explained. "So I'm taking over until he either retires or recovers." He explained.

At her protest he saw the flash of her wide hips and remembering the books that were on the table there. He was thinking about disciplining the princess in that manner as he thought about now bending over the princess over his knee.

"My father always said that the rules are tested by the resolve of the man. If you aren't willing to do it for the highest you can do." He explained. "Meaning as you were the highest person this would affect, then if I lack the resolve to punish you, I'll find a way to keep making excuses. So, please remove your cloak and come over here." He told her as he sat down on the chair and stared at her. "Come here please Princess Zelda."

Old October 13th, 2024, 01:51 PM   #7
Tangerine

Given that the king had assigned his father to enforce the regulations for the library, including the restricted section, the same duty was now on Aether’s shoulders following the elderly keeper’s health related retirement. On paper, it made him outrank the princess where they were. In that case, questioning him wasn't that different to questioning the king himself.

“Well that's true, but..” Zelda responded to his father's words, although being unable to find what to say to defend her own reasoning. So she crossed her arms and stood there for a moment. Scolding, grounding, lecturing, and such were things the young princess had already experienced. However, a real, proper punishment wasn't anything she went through before.

“Isn't that a contradiction, if I am indeed the highest person?” she asked. The type of books that filled the nearby shelves were ironic too. A gut feeling told her that he wasn't too unfamiliar with what those books contained. “Yes. Just sit down for a bit and reconsider this.. reasonably motivated trespassing of mine.” Her eyes followed him as he had a seat. Not to reevaluate the situation though, something told her.

“I don't happen to be dressed appropriately to disrobe myself here,” Zelda claimed. Since she was studying past bedtime, she was in her triangle decorated royal pyjamas. Aether would soon get to confirm that, as the huffing princess removed her robe. Thankfully, the library wasn't cold enough to make her legs shiver even when they were mostly exposed to the air.

After neatly putting her robe aside, she walked up to the blonde man, “Y-yes?” being noble not preventing her from sounding nervous.

Old October 13th, 2024, 02:20 PM   #8
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"You are the highest person this policy would apply to." Aether clarified knowing that Zelda was the smartest in the Palace next to him and his father. He looked at the woman and then shook his head and remained still on the chair.

"Unless you are naked under your robes Princess, then it is fine. Seeing as you came out of your room dressed in it." He pointed out as he looked at her in her royal pyjamas and her curves on display, most notably her backside. There were other books here than than ones the ones that Zelda had seen, real ones of great importance to protect.

"There we go, good, you are doing as instructed." He explained as he looked at the woman there and then with her closer to him, Aether would then put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her lower back. Once his hands were there he began to start pulling the Princess down over his knee and on his lap. Her shapely assets were now pointed upward facing him. With her ass in the air he'd put his hand on her butt.

"You are going to get spanked." He declared as he lifted his hand then brought it down across her cheeks, and then again before he started to give her an honest to goodness spanking!

Old October 13th, 2024, 03:01 PM   #9
Tangerine

One could argue that it was her own fault to be wandering at night outside her bedroom in her cosy little pyjamas. And it would have been a fair accusation. Though she wasn't expecting to find her in a situation where she needed to get rid of her robe. After all, it normally wouldn't be possible for anyone to tell her what to wear, and what to undress for that matter.

Anyway, she didn't feel like a highest person while awkwardly standing there in guilt. From above, she cast him a semi-fierce glance when Aether told her how good of a girl she’d been for following his instructions. She had a rebellious spirit, which liked to protest.

Taken by her back and shoulder, her body was being repositioned by him. “Oh. Is this a combat technique?” she asked, seemingly curious. Since there were knights appointed to her for her protection, she never needed to learn combat maneuvers. “Something a knight taught you to immobilise library thieves?” She kept speculating. In truth, it was none of that. She quickly understood that when Aether began to bend her over his knee.

“What?” she questioned with a rich voice. Just like that, the princess was over his lap. Her hips stretched, her shorts running farther up inevitably, defining her curves more and starting to hint at the shape of her underwear through some outlines. She wasn't an awfully slim woman below the waist, not lacking the material to cover his lap fully. “This is a terribly inappropriate position for a princess to assume,” Zelda suggested.

Even for a noble lady who had managed to keep her buttocks pale throughout her life, it wasn't difficult to guess which particular punishment this position was for. Aether soon confirmed that what she feared was true. “That can't be it. Do I need to remind you that I'm your princess?” Zelda said as a hand rested on her bottom.

Regardless of how unlikely this whole ordeal looked to her, this was indeed the reality. It felt so when he gave her a smack. Her eyes widened in surprise. “Huh?” She exclaimed in disbelief. Her frustration was clear. However, there was another heart-pounding feeling that grew within her alongside from the moment she was pulled over his knee. Another smack on the bum fueled it more. “Y-you did it again.”

Old October 13th, 2024, 03:11 PM   #10
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"You are my princess, but this is my dominion and you are a trespasser here. In this section of the library, I am king. And I outrank you my lady." He explained as he spanked her. Her ass was impressively plump and curvy there in her shorts as it was tight.

"Yes, you are getting a spanked. That's what I determined for a snooping girl who is going through a place she shouldn't be despite the fact that you know better." He told her with a shake of his head.

"And I'm not going to stop spanking your backside until the lesson is learned Princess Zelda." Aether explained as his hand came down and resumed the spanking to her backside this time hitting it across the largest parts a few more times. He was starting to get into a good pace and rhythm there with the woman's impressive cheeks getting a feel for her and her bottom with each slap.

Tags
dealing, goddess, noblelance, orbs, tangerine