Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Bottom Profile: 10 ( for Kager )
Old February 8th, 2023, 07:44 PM   #1
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

Default Bottom Profile: 10 ( for Kager )

Paddlingtown, NY 2×××

In a future not too far in a far more progressive world, scientists discovered that play-spankings are good both to the reciever and to the giver, expecially to recievers between 6 and 30. People are divided in 10 bottom profiles, from 1 to 10. The highter the profile the more spankings it get.
Spanking Profiles can change as people age up, and that was the case of Delia's s son, a boy of Ten years. He was a profile 2 and three months ago he got upgraded to Ten. She and her husband Gregor helped their son adapt to the transition and today it was the boy's first day at full Profile Ten regime. She entered her son's room to wake him up.

On the other side of the City another freshly upgraded Profile Ten, Greta, ten years old woke up as her Papa entered in the room. She had two fathers, one Daddy, and one Papa. Today it was her first day as full profile ten and she was as excited as she was nervous.

Old February 9th, 2023, 04:16 PM   #2
kager
Roleplayer

(I just play the boy?)

"G,morning mommy." Jimmy muttered. "How many spanking will I get each day from now on?" He asked. "And by who?"

Old February 9th, 2023, 05:27 PM   #3
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

(And the girl's Papa too)

"Well, the Doctor said as more it is possible, darling, and you are going to get them from me, daddy, your teachers, and your personal spanker, for sure" she said. "So over my lap sweetie"

Last edited by optimusomega; February 11th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.

Old February 10th, 2023, 09:13 AM   #4
kager
Roleplayer

"Who will be my personal spanker?" He asked as he climbed into position, he loved his mother's playspankings.

"Goodmorning my darling. Is my little angel ready for her first spanking?" Her father asked as he gave her hug. "We should start right away or you can't get all of them."

Old February 10th, 2023, 10:53 AM   #5
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"Well, of the ones we tried, you seemed to like Angelica the most so she wil be" She said starting the playspanking on his bare bottom.

"Yes Papa" She said opening her fanny flap and laying over his lap. "So, will Tommy be my personal spanker?" She asked.

Old February 10th, 2023, 02:22 PM   #6
kager
Roleplayer

"Yes, I really like miss Angelica....where and when will she deal with me?"

"MR. Tommy." Sweetie. "Her father said he began to spank his daughters bottom. "And yes, he can be your personal spanker if you want."

Old February 10th, 2023, 02:55 PM   #7
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"She is picking you after school and will deal with you until I come back from work at six" She said going on playspanking his bottom.

She playfully yelped "Yes papa, I would like Mr Tommy, as my personal spanker"

Old February 12th, 2023, 12:05 PM   #8
kager
Roleplayer

Jimmy was enjoying his first spanking of the day and only squirming bit playfully. "So miss Angelica will also babysit me for roughly three hours?" He asked.

"Then we will arrange that he will pick you up after school and take care of you untill me and daddy get home." He promised his girl.

Last edited by kager; February 14th, 2023 at 04:12 PM.

Old February 12th, 2023, 03:27 PM   #9
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

(Me and Daddy, she has two fathers) "yes exactly." She said smiling, before stopping " now let's dress you for the day.

"Thanks Papa" she said happily as her bottom warmed up.

Old February 14th, 2023, 04:15 PM   #10
kager
Roleplayer

"And she will really DEAL with me. I really like miss Angelica but she is a really strict babysitter.

Her father helped up and took out her schooluniform for her. The school wasn't very strict about it, you could wear normal clothes as well but both her daddy found her very cute in the uniform.

Tags
kager, profile