Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old Today, 09:09 AM   #61
Tangerine

As the wobble characteristics of her spacious bottom hinted, she wasn’t quite an athlete. She at least knew the castle well. Navigating through it wasn't difficult for the Princess, whether she had trousers or not. Unfortunately though, it wasn't terribly difficult to follow her either. One just had to keep an eye on her impossible to miss assets. Well, her arse.

While wearing an underwear that had kinda turned into a thong, taking second place in this race had its own reward. Jiggling from side to side as she ran, and bouncing up and down as she climbed stairs, the princess eventually made it to her chambers in the castle.

“I just need it for a week,” somewhere between her bed and the balcony, she backed up against the wall, holding the book she burrowed firmly against her chest.

Old Today, 01:19 PM   #62
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Being in second place was not the worst thing. The more or less bare bottomed beauty clapping her ample cheeks as she ran through the palace. He continued following after her. Her panties now a thong as her delicious derriere danced for him along the way.

Eventually he caught her at her chambers and then closed the door behind him. "Let's be clear, after all the spankings and your contrition the first chance you got you stole a book you shouldn't have." He told her with a huff of annoyance.

He walked over to recover the book from her as he put his hand on it. "So, since you have stolen from me. You will need another punishment you know that right?" He told her. "Why should I trust you that not only would you honor the agreement, but that I'll get the book back intact? You couldn't honor the agreement of accepting a spanking to not go to your father and cover up your crime."

Old Today, 02:25 PM   #63
Tangerine

“Huh? Heey,” she yelped as the book she had brought along slipped through her delicate fingers. Having her bottom cooked for nothing, a big waste of time. Well she didn't want it to be the case. Especially when the book was right there in her room, physically. She was even able to smell it still.

“I'm an honourable woman,” putting her fists on her waist, she denied the accusation. It was a spontaneous stunt, grabbing that book. The title didn't even sound like it contained anything that could be potentially harmful or taboo to flip through. Unless it contained uncomely depictions of the holy goddess. “It was obviously misplaced in the library anyway.”

There were two reasons she would prefer to keep things unspoken instead of running up to her father as he suspected. Two red things that is. “Alright. I'll go through whatever penalty accompanies that,” she pointed a finger at the book, “and check whatever it's written there.” In a modern community, that was how things worked basically. Individuals paid the price, and received goods and services in return. “One for reading it. And another one when I bring it back next week.”

Old Today, 02:33 PM   #64
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He looked at the book and checked it over a few times to see if he could determine the dangers or risks of it for now. "It's the royal family that determines what is and isn't in that section, and you are accusing my father of not doing his job correctly." Aether stated getting offended at her accusations.

At her words and the fact she seemed to accept a punishment. "Very well then, tomorrow night I'll return here and you will be given a spanking for it. And again at the end of the week. Both of them will be on a fully bare backside, with no complaints. And if you try to escape either punishment I'll be enhancing your spankings."

Old Today, 03:35 PM   #65
Tangerine

She didn't buy that he was offended, positive that he just wanted to impose a sense of guilt on her. “I am the royal family…” she said, narrowing her green eyes at him.

Having her bottom freshly cooked, getting her punishment, well the first one, the next day was convenient for the Princess. It seemed he was ready to accept her offer. He had his own terms, however. Which included not including any undergarment.

As an answer, she walked up to him and plucked the book out of his hands. The funny fact that the princess had twice dropped her pants for the library keeper must have obviously stayed away from people’s ears. “It will be off the record,” she said, making an addition before offering a hand to make the deal.

Old Today, 03:44 PM   #66
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

Aether considered it for a moment as she had once again snatched the book. He'd look her over and then nodded. "Alright then, tomorrow I will return here for your spanking her. When you return my book for me, you will come to find me and present yourself for me." He explained simply and then offered his hand to her.

"Off the record." He stated simply as he stared into her eyes. "I'll fold your shorts and robe and bring them to you tomorrow for your next night spanking."

Old Today, 05:32 PM   #67
Tangerine

With the book in one hand, she used the other to shake his, making the agreement official. Discreetly so. Frankly, she had forgotten that her shorts had been left in the library. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was thoughtful of him to bring them back. They were rather cosy. “Yea. It might be hard to explain why you have them otherwise,” she suggested, before eventually watching him leave her room.

Her private study had one more book the next day. It was open on her desk. As tidy as she kept her bedroom, this place was equally cluttered. While the old book lay across the desk, the chair was empty. The princess wasn't there. Or in her bedroom, which was connected through a bridge. It was a day scheduled for field research rather. So she was outside examining a mushroom species that glowed when it was dark. So, she didn't return before sunset.

A couple of hours after that, she was ascending the grand staircase and strutting down the stone hallways that led to her room. Her clacking boots announced her arrival. Obviously, she wasn’t in her pyjamas this time. She wore an undershirt and a deep blue tunic that ended above her waist, adorned with golden embroidery. Her leggings were brown, firmly clung to her shapely legs. They accentuate her hips. Maybe more than necessary. Oh and a cape, which she started taking off while walking to her room.

Tags
dealing, goddess, noblelance, orbs, tangerine