Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old October 9th, 2024, 09:00 PM   #81
Vann
Probationary User

Hello, I can't get past the infirmary, I've even tried hiding in the curtain as I saw in the replies, but he still sees me, he says "there's someone hinding in the curtains" and doesn't move until i move out of it, then game over. Also, I would like if we cvould save anytime we want

Old October 10th, 2024, 12:06 PM   #82
Journeyman88
Probationary User

Quote:
Again, can someone help me?
I canīt even pass the countryard.
I canīt get through the main door, I canīt get through the right path, and I canīt even get through the left path.

I didnīt find other possible path or door.

Please, someone help me
Looking at the main door, you go to the right till you see a vine going up to an open window. You need to face the vine and interact, then you will climb it and go into the window.

Old October 13th, 2024, 03:54 PM   #83
The Collector
Probationary User

This game holds significant potential, particularly in terms of its difficulty level. Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed this aspect, although I understand the frustrations of those who find the learning curve challenging. In an era where many titles opt for a more streamlined progression focused on exploration and unlocking scenes, it's refreshing to encounter a game that challenges the player from the outset.

I must admit, I tend to gravitate towards challenging experiences; I always select the highest difficulty on my first playthrough. I don't do this because I consider myself an exceptional player, but rather because the challenge is incredibly exciting for me. In that regard, I was pleasantly surprised that a game centered around a theme like spanking could evoke that kind of thrill.

Currently, I’m stuck in the office level, but I’m enjoying the process of figuring out how to dodge each guard. The 2D scenes are beautifully crafted and add a charming aesthetic to the game. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what new features and content will be added in the future.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion and is not meant to be taken as an absolute truth, but for those who enjoy a good challenge, I believe they will find something very special in this title.

Old Yesterday, 05:55 AM   #84
sora666

Tried this game again. While it is extremely frustrating and the most unfun game ive ever played, i did end up beating it.

Last edited by sora666; Yesterday at 10:07 AM. Reason: .

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #85
mess21

Has any one noticed that the original author has stopped engaging, and stopped updating the game? My guess is the huge number of very negative comments had everything to do with it.

The same has happened with at least one other game.

It takes a massive amount of effort and time to create even a simple game. Genuinely constructive criticism is useful. Being negative is just going to put the author off working on the game and stop them from creating any more.

This game had a lot of potential. It is a shame that we scared him off.

Old Today, 05:57 PM   #86
sora666

As much as i disliked the stealth system, there was some enjoyment parts of this game.
First off, i absolutely love when games dont cut to a black screen during scenes, and including the "sprites" or w/e its called of the actual spanking scenes. If the dev does decide on continuing, i would suggest to add reddening affects to the butt during the scenes.
Specifically talking about the nurse scene. While you are standing, it shows your characters butt Red, but once you are OTK, it goes back to unmarked. Unsure how difficult it is, but it would go a long way.
I would really like to see the ability to either turn the stealth off, or make it very easy. There are some parts of the game where its very difficult to get the timing right. The headmasters office, the laundry room, and the last part with escaping the building (right after using the girl as a decoy) just to name a few. Or, just upload a step by step guide on how to get past the guards / areas.

Something that would make this game a whole lot better wouldve been the ability to actually attend the "school", going to classes and such. Or even add scenes to ALL the guards after getting caught, rather than giving a game over screen. It could still lead to a game over, but just add a scene to it. From when you start the game, to the first scene involving the MC, involves quite a bit of effort from the player. I wouldve liked to see a bit more scenes.

Ill admit my recent feedback regarding this game was negative, but it was mostly out of frustration. Which is why i edited my last post, as it was very uncalled for.
Id rather not see this game become abandoned, but that's most likely what's going to happen.

Tags
beta, build, exposure, game, reformatory, rpgmaker, test, win