Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

[ SpankFantasy. One Day ] - Little RPG MV game
Old May 17th, 2017, 12:39 PM   #1
Viklay
Nonpro-Artist

Default [ SpankFantasy. One Day ] - Little RPG MV game

Hi there!
I couldn't stay away and also decided to test RPG MV in own way.
It's a very small game based mostly on classic m/f. There no main plot, no advanced gameplay and hard quests (almost not). All you do just hanging around and spank chicks you can spank))
Some notes:
- for apply some tools need to use 'equipment' option;
- some choices are matter, some - not;
- there no money, no shops, and if you borrow tool - it bringing back after using.
PS: sorry for lousy english in game, hope it would be somehow understood =)

Download:
Old original version SpankFantasy

A bit restyled version SpankFantasy-1
Quick bugs fixing for SF-1

Short Sketch-Book

Almost full Walkthorugh by Firequest

!!! Final restyled edition
Added only new graphics. Gameplay doesn't changed.

Last edited by Viklay; April 8th, 2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added restyled version

Old May 17th, 2017, 02:14 PM   #2
Zenik

Hello there! Good game by far, new games are always appreciated!

Just a question: I arrived at the part where I have to find the box of carrot but I don't really know where to look... What should I do?

Cheers!

Old May 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM   #3
remo1
Gold Member

Very nice so far.
Was able to spank 2 adult girls and the little girl.
Got the cat back for the little boy.
Zenik, not sure the carrot quest is available yet.

Thank you Viklay.
If you ever work more on this wouldn't mind if the adventurer girl is the only dominant one (able to spank you) and the others are all submissives. Most of them are probably VERY naughty with no men around!

Old May 17th, 2017, 04:58 PM   #4
skeith0029

Very fun game so far, i got to the point where I need to find the shed key and a path to the tree of life. Usually to continue you have to revisit places as you progress so rechecking locked doors and talking to npcs again helps you move further.

Old May 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM   #5
giant432
Gold Member

hey, this game is pretty good
Unfortunately I haven't found a way to find the dragon, the tree of life and the carrots

Old May 17th, 2017, 06:51 PM   #6
ForeverBrony

It's a tad choppy but other than that it's a fantastic start!

Old May 17th, 2017, 08:44 PM   #7
greylorn

where do you get the shed key quest? haven't found it

Old May 18th, 2017, 01:23 AM   #8
Bagool
Game Developer

Poland-ball level english aside, this is a very interesting game, sort of like point and click adventure in RPGmaker. I'm still in the middle of my own playthrough, I've only got as far as finding out who owns the shed before I got stuck, but I'm going to dive in again soon. The graphics are well done, even if they disappear too frequently for me to look a lot of the time. The story and characters are both creatively done.
-----------------
I didn't bother to make a new post, but I felt I should mention a few bugs I found. For one, I reached a point where I couldn't progress with the knight-girl in the inn, I didn't have enough of those crystals because I used one on the widow before I could get to the life tree. Also, after the scene with Jess and the elf girl, when I said she could stay at my place and returned home, the game froze. One of the events was on auto run and once I switched it to parallel in the editor it worked.

Last edited by Bagool; May 18th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.

Old May 18th, 2017, 02:09 AM   #9
Kelsec

Very good work. I like the idea of having the images pop up during a spanking showing, kind of a first person perspective. I also like how you have to actually equip items to advance the story along, adds a little something extra for immersion. I feel the choice to exclude currency and make items obtainable through exploration was a very good choice, it's a breath of fresh air from "gather coins then buy X" that you see everywhere. Even though English isn't your main language you're doing a great job, it's still pretty easy to understand what characters are saying regardless of grammar

Having no "main quest" is actually something some games can pull off. If you've played the elder scrolls games before (morrowind/oblivion/skyrim) it's a lot like just taking the main story out of those and dropping a player in a world to just explore and interact. Give them little things to do. a variety of people with unique personalities, different areas to roam and items to find and learn about and you'll find your "world" will soon be bigger and more enjoyable than you had ever thought. As far as difficulty, each player will find different things easier or harder. A platform like rpg maker, where sometimes what you need to click on isn't so obvious, makes simple "go bring me X" tasks difficult on its own. It forces a player to run around and click on everything and everyone, explore, to figure out what to do.

I haven't quite gotten through all the content, but from what i have seen this is an excellent job. If you do continue to work on titles, i can't wait to see what you can bring to the table so to speak.

Old May 18th, 2017, 09:44 PM   #10
Psyclone

Very well done adventure-style game. I like how the story progresses and new doors open up, as well as your ability increasing opens access to new girls. I have run into two issues, though:

The first, I'm able to get access into the shed (via cat) but cannot get the key, and cannot progress forward. I would guess my spank level is too low, and I have already used the 3 crystals (house, field, inn). It's possible there is a 4th crystal I am missing, but I've been all over the map.

On a second play through I skipped the cat and went for an additional spanking and was able to progress much further. However, once I send Jay home and I bring the Comfrey Root home, when I walk inside the game seems to freeze. Its like its trying to play a scene but cannot. (I should note here that stole the magic on this play through, and then the main character grabbed the Comfrey)

Last edited by Psyclone; May 18th, 2017 at 10:54 PM.

Tags
game, rpg, spankfantasy